It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Did We Get Into Such a Mess?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

This is a very complete and honest sequential story of how our economy was undermined to bring us into the economic trauma we have today. I hope you will give it a serious look and listen and send it on to everybody you know.

We all need to take a deep breath and seriously understand where the blame really belongs and then vote your informed conscience regarding the past records and the future agendas of various candidates. We the people have been victimized by our elected representatives. We had better wake up before it is too late and we have four years of future economic policies and philosophy that will bring us down even more close to or into an economic depression, if we are not there already.

I love you all and I love my country and this may be the most important election in our history. You will not regret watching this video link if you want the truth summarized concisely for you to eliminate any confusion on the tragic economic issues we are all facing.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Interesting video. I haven't had time to google all those references and see if it's all really true .. but if it is .. then I guess we have a clearer choice for Pres. than I thought we did ..

But rats .. does this mean I have to stop laughing at the Palin jokes??

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heike
Interesting video. I haven't had time to google all those references and see if it's all really true .. but if it is .. then I guess we have a clearer choice for Pres. than I thought we did ..

I get this feeling in the pit of my stomach every time I see Barney Frank, Chris Dodd, Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi step up to the micrphone. The only entity in Washington with a lower approval rating than Bush is the Pelosi controlled congress, and Pelosi was ushered into the speakership promising change. Is this the kind of change O'Bama is talking about? If so, count me out.

join