It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Connected to Extraterrestrials...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
My reason for becoming a member of ATS - aside from the conspiracy theorist / paranormal hunter in me - was to discover and learn from others who may have had or been having the same experience(s) as myself.
I have had a feeling for many years that I can not explain. Not so much a paranoia (being watched because I was guilty of something) - but more a sense of being monitored by an outside entity / energy. This is my basic story.

I have not had the experience of abduction in a physical manner.
Since I was a child (around 5 or so) I have always felt 'connected'
to something beyond Earth. As soon as I could read and be exposed to books I would be at the library picking up virtually every book on
UFO's, ETs, and paranormal phenomenon that I could carry
(usually about half a dozen at a time), and spend as much time as
possible studying and analyzing how this may explain what I was feeling. I do not know why I chose these types of books - I was just 'drawn' to them (or vice versa).
I would often (and still do) have vivid dreams of spacecraft filling the sky,
over my house (sort of like a 4 lane high-way in the sky). There is a certain craft that always remains the same (appears to be almost onion shaped
(for lack of a better word) and glowing peach in color) - hovering to the right corner behind my house (you could maybe think of an orangy full moon hanging there) - like it was some kind of monitoring craft.
THAT one I would fear and try not to look directly at.
This dream has been repeated at least once a year throughout my life.
Until this day I feel as though I have been tracked, or watched
by "something" that is very strong - but I cannot explain.
I have always wondered about abduction - if it may have taken place somewhere in time that I was not even aware of. And the sensing of 'others' is always strong with me.

I must add that during my teen years I developed a certain type of headache. I say a 'certain type' because they're not like your typical eyestrain / sinus / loud noise induced...etc type headache. These headaches come on directly to my forehead and behind my eyes. I become sensitive to light and my eyes ache as well. Sometimes I need to walk around wearing sunglasses because they are so bad. However - the headaches are not completely the weird part. The even weirder part is - they last for (usually) around 3 days. And on the 3rd day / night I will have a very vivid, clear, and sometimes scary dream of some everyday event - not usually anything dramatic. But not long after I have them - those dreams occur in reality. Almost like I foretold it. It is a very scary thing most of the time. If it were not for the headaches making an appearance - I would not be able to prepare for the dream(s) or what happens next.

Does anyone ever have dreams (recurring or otherwise) of UFOs... or spacecraft... that leave them feeling like they have been connected somehow??

Thank you for listening!

- D

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
If you're having crazy dreams and stuff, thats like there's something in your head, like a psychic or something giving them to you. If a dream seems too real to be true, then there's something else causing it.

And trust me, that's not a good thing. Thats a *really* bad thing!

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing your information. I am not an expert in this but it sounds that all your life you have experiencing this and it is until NOW that you have conscious of this premonitions right after your headaches. Maybe, "this" thing that you are feeling is just a way of telling you that it is time for you to start communicating with IT.

Perhaps, you need to do some meditation and try to see if you get any visions / voices or something that will indicate that you have initiated communication with whatever it is watching you or trying to help you.

You say that your dreams after the massive headaches have come true, then either you are developing Psychic ability or you could be a medium for something and you need to develop this ability to make better sense of it.

Cheers!

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I sent you a u2u, with a link to a someones ongoing and very interesting experience that, actually started at birth, but its surprising that 5 is the age is when he was asked to agree to something important. You mention 5, my sighting and memory of what began was 5. This guy brings that up as well, because for some reason that is beyond my scope to understand, they seem to start at 5 with their universal laws as though that age meets the definition of some form of consent. The answers will start to come to you, and these in turn will lead to more questions. Thank you for sharing.

[edit on 9-10-2008 by mystiq]

[edit on 9-10-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
I sent you a u2u, with a link to a someones ongoing and very interesting experience that, actually started at birth, but its surprising that 5 is the age.

Thank you for the U2U!

I will check it out and let you know what I find.

Yes... I remember around 5 yrs old just having this tremendous need to see, read, and learn all I could about UFOs, ETs, and outer space. I never put it all together until I was older and began feeling 'watched' and was always looking to the sky almost in an expectant way - like something was going to show itself to me - or better yet... pick me up. The spacecraft dreams were always exactly the same as well. Almost like re-running a fantasy film in my head. But there was no real story to it - just spacecraft all around and the big one hanging in the background 'monitoring' - me.

Thank you again mystiq!

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
... I am moving this 'story' to a different area. I have found some people who have experienced the same type of things as I have and they would be interested in chatting further.
Thank you all for your support!

top topics

join