It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suspected US missile strike reported in Pakistan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Suspected US missile strike reported in Pakistan

news.yahoo.com

DERA ISMAIL KHAN, Pakistan - Intelligence officials say a suspected U.S. missile strike has been reported in a Pakistani tribal region along the Afghan border.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
usa needs to watch out pakistan is a nuclear country and can probably bomb american soilders in afghanistan and iraq fairly quickly..how would you like it if mexican troops fired missles into new mexico trying to hit drug cartels..i would be pissed off thats all i know..WW3 comming soon to a town near you

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
After listening to the Obama/McCain debate, this is not that unlikely. Both of them agree that Pakistan is the next target for their cockamamee 'war on terror'. They have slightly different methods, but do not be fooled, Pakistan is in the reticle and one of these two is about to finger the trigger.

I wouldnt be surprised if this was a probe to gauge the response of Pakistan, since the US military leaders already know that they are going to get a green light in the near future.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by notyourslave

Pakistan needs to watch out that the U.S. is a nuclear power as well. After many years of bombing Pakistani soil, I'm surprise Pakistan has retaliated with nukes. Guess it ain't worth it.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
It would be an aweful loss BUT I would LOVE to see Pakistan use a nuke against us out there cause then it would be open season and we would show Pakistan and all the rag-tag nations out there WHAT a nuclear bomb looks like!!!

They're a bunch of fucckin animals out there that have to be dealt with harshly who are still living in the fuuckin 14th century. 14th century country with 21st century money. Without the oil, they'd be back out in the desert cuttin each other's heads off.

Just wipe the whole region off the map. Harvest the oil with environmental suits on to avoid the radiation from all the bombs we have to drop over there.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Nobody would dare use nukes against us or our troops. They know that we have the means and the willingness to push the red button. The US is WRONG about being in the ME but any attempt to use nukes against the US forces would be devastating to that country.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Well, looks like the US is trying to goad Pakistan into starting WW3. They've always instigated the beginning of wars. Their usual tactics. If only the world won't fall for it for once!

top topics

join