It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why would aliens use technology?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Martindoolittle

Concerning the fact that E.T craft appear to be made from the same materials we use, I will just say that it doesn't matter where you come from, all matter is made from the same elements throughout our Universe. Also the laws of physics are the same where-ever you go, so it stands to reason that the useful and logical methods of conveyance are going to be seen more often that the more exotic methods.

I couldnt agree more with this. Very well put, this is what i meant but my english isnt that good to put it like this.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I'm sure many UFO cases are fake/hoaxes, but that doesn't mean all of them are. To be able to fake every UFO case would be pointless(politically) and nearly impossible considering they are sighted all around the world with all shapes and forms. Not to mention that the most compelling UFO cases involve craft defying physics as we know it today. Like the ability to change shape even though they appear metallic, or shoot off at speeds that defy explanation.
The most credible UFO cases are the ones with military bases involved. Like the one at Vandenberg, or the riveting case of Rendelsham forest. Does it make sense that the U.S government "for example" would stage these incidents at the expense of their national security in which UFO's disable multiple nuclear weapons? and in which military personnel come out and tell their story to the public?

I hope that made sense, if not, I suggest watching "Out Of The Blue" on YouTube. The best documentary ever.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlienGhandi
reply to post by beforetime

Let me go ahead an explain something to you real clear.

If aliens could move matter with their brains, and could be anywhere they want in the universe whenever they want, WHY would they want to come to Earth? To be hunted down by military and disected?

Peace

If they could move matter, they wouldn't be hunted down and disected...

new topics

<< 1   >>

join