It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would happen if you forgot to close your chakras?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Relax, you can't live in fear. you meditate or do your trance hypnosis before you energize your chakras one by one, by pulling energy in with each breath and releasing tension with each exhale. You will learn to energize all your chakras to the point that you become a glowing mass of energy. Colors flow togeather. You become awake of the universal sounds, peace and a oneness with all things. Always remeber you are in control of your own destiny. You can't live in fear. if you fall asleep , lucid dream, or astra project your chakras will close when you awaken. It is a universal effect. Relax you are among friends.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   
HA HA! Glad to see so many others here know that this journey is long and sometimes very hard but more rewarding than anything else you do with your life.

To reiterate what others have stated above:

Remember that there will always be balance to every experience. The amazing bits will come with their counterparts that bring you back down to earth. I had one year of absolute bliss. Two years of mixed blessings. Now in my one year of heavy spiritual testing. Oh MAN do they know which buttons to push! But I'm better for it every day. And once the lesson is learnt, don't expect that to be the end of it. You'll be retested now and then just to make sure you don't forget. Expect to forget now and then.

You're getting somewhere when you look at others and see yourself. You get angry at others because you see your (perceived) shortcomings in them. Acceptance is the first step. Love is second. Now, I don't mean that you have to bake them cookies or give them flowers. Love as you experience it with this enlightenment will feel different somehow. Like your love for your all of your relatives and best friends all rolled into one. But you'll feel it everytime you deal with anyone in any capacity. I'm looking forward to getting back to that place. Oh yes, and it doesn't mean you get all flakey. It will show to others as a sort of radiance. And umm..forget the forgiveness bit that people talk about. That's an offshoot of arrogance. Acceptance is first. Then Love. Eventually Love will be a natural reaction to everything.

Start with prayer, continue with meditation. Prayer is for showing gratitude for everything in your life. That doesn't mean you sit and list every little buttercup you see in the yard. Just give a fleeting thought to all the things that bring you happiness, no matter how small. In time you'll learn to do this extremely quickly but no less deeply and genuinely. The list will eventually encompass everything. In time, the lines between good and bad become blurred. Enter Compassion. Then you have truly then learnt the lesson of balance.

The concepts of Energy, Vibration, Love & Light take on new meanings. You don't yet know what they mean. I can't even tell you.

Remember to raise that vibration every time you meditate. You will experience all manner of physical sensations along the path. Don't worry about it. Remember that your soul is clearing aberrations that were starting to form on your physical level. That's when the pathology starts. Don't run to the doctor. Work through it with a sincere heart and you'll be fine. I've had middle ear infections, bronchitis, weigh loss and gain (quite inexplicably), insane cravings for extended periods of time (follow those carefully! that's part of your purification), quite serious depression, insomnia, and on and on and on... Not a single doctor could find the source of the illness nor did any medication help. Acupuncture was mildly beneficial but as often as not it brought something new to the surface so save your money. Just go with it and love yourself.

And one more thing. Learn to live on the absolute minimum of money that is possible. It will go a long way in teaching you some serious lessons. Make it a game you play with yourself.

I love this journey.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join