It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would happen if you forgot to close your chakras?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I know what you mean 1Veritas. (reply button wasn't working for some reason.)

---------------------------------

About people draining like subconsciously I totally agree. Draining and blocking. I've started to notice it well, its kind of wild, I feel like I can understand everyone within my area, what they are feeling/thinking. Insecurity is translated as almost a forcefield, like your energy radiating off of you is being flung back.

Its funny how everyone in my company calls my boss a vampire, he really has nice qualities but he drains you like crazy. It took me a while to realise it and work around it. I had absolutely no courage to talk to him, and even still now, it takes so much energy because his nature is difficult. As soon as I noticed that it was entirely him, that is.. when we'd come within range I'd feel a total drain / scramble of my solar plexus. Anyways when i realised this I kind of just disregarded it and tried to relax the energies between us and hell.. I even used some ninjutsu technique to mimic his body movements to kind of connect with him and make him feel more comfortable this way, like we're on the same level you know? Its like when you see a group of workings all standing and talking the same.

But yeah.. I even detected his comfort after this.. he even used slang with me.. lol..

But yeah, its totally something he is un-aware that he does, its just his lack of energy or willpower / confidence, whatever, I just try and work around it now. This was an eye-opener for me because I realised that some sudden unexplainable insecurities or whatnot of my own were not directly my doing.

-----------------------------------

and as for your question.. yes I do sometimes consider they might feel an intrusion and I even try to sense it as an experiment..but I still do it, why? Because even if they percieve it as an attack (even though what i send is purely love so it should be no crime).. I still try and detect if they even notice it... thats the thing.. if they are sitting next to me i'll try and send them so much energy and fix the problem areas that they can't help but notice.. so not only am I healing them but I'm trying to offer them a moment of expanded perception, to see if they note the un-explained change.

I've had a couple moments where I feel I was being detected. I was meditating on the train, radiating love and energy and I was trying to really do it up so people might see that there is something they didn't expect about meditation.. I love to meditate in public areas, i find it easier.. i might be draining their energy myself? I tell myself no to, and even send the energy out.. I'll note that if people sit near me then as synchronicity has it, they probably need the energy.

But yeah.. I try to make this presence known, to heal and expand perception. Its like when I first started to notice energy.. I noticed one guy almost made me dizzy looking at him, there was a subliminal intensity.

As for actual technique, theres a couple I use.. If I feel a dain in my chakras.. I instantly assume theres some sort of connection from mine to theirs... so if its on the sacral.. i'll simply imagine purifying, balancing, intense orange light going into their sacral, not necessarily invisioning it moving, just invisioning it being there. I find this obviously works since the drain ceases and is replaced with a sense of well being after (comming from them and me).

If I want to affect large scale areas, as I walk I just picture light blasting out of me, I try to feel myself flow through nature and radiate a strong inner sense of love, not necessarily as light, just the sense of being.

If I happen to be deep in meditation in public areas.. I will.. hard to explain... increase my vibration, its like your cells shaking, its something everyone can do i'm sure, i used to think of it as nothing.. i find that now when I do this, i create immense inner heat after only 5 seconds.. its followed by a sense of high energy.... I will do this as I inhale energy into all my cells and as I exhale I picture it blasting through every cell and going out through the room / universe, whatever... sort of making myself an energy bomb.

Its funny, i never used to have energy, if it can be linked to confidence or happyness, I used to have neither.

Some people are deffinately batteries, i know a couple. My room mate is awesome at manifesting things, he doesn't meditate or nothing, the other day he decided to go for a 15 hour bike ride. That is true energy, not that he can do that, that he had the willpower to do that.

Anyways, this also getting long.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
No fear, only love. Protection can be like a creation, not necessarily out of fear I don't think.. Its like.. if you carried a shield, does it make you fearful or is it just a precautionary tool?

Love and happyness is the key. If we are happy, we have energy.

Happyness and determination will ensure an energy flow, but isn't that just related to your sacral/solar plexus / dan tien? I guess so.. but if you have the willpower and patience to distribute energy to the other chakras, then it shouldn't be much of a problem would it?

I was thinking why they say to charge the chakras in order and it makes sense to me.

Root..before you can be happy.. you need to feel grounded and safe, I think fear would occupy our attention too much to say..meditate.

Then sacral.. we can now work on fixing our emotions, for we aren't happy, how can we possibly be motivated? (HINT: Crappy work is much easier if you can make yourself happy, thats why our home time goes by fast and work feels like eternity, we're happy at home).

Then we're safe..patient..happy.. now we can feel motivated, we have the drive now.. so now we can focus on love... communicating that love and energy... percieving that love and energy, which should put us in place for a moment of wisdom.

Makes sense to me. Its difficult retaining and distributing energy when you can't bring yourself to do it. You gotta be calm and willing.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
...the term 'closing'... does not resonate to my thinking,

i'm more comfortable with the idea that one should put up a 'barrier' of a sort which helps deflect the negative (destructive) energies which can barrage us, through no intent of ours.

the same type of mental 'cloak' i wrap my bodily self 'in' when i engage in OBE.
this invisible cloak, serves my physical body (aka: the material bag containing energies) the way a 'firewall' serves my PC.

If one wants to think that being receptive is equal to 'opening' a Chakra
Then it would follow that being un-receptive to energy input, or another's charisma ... could be thought of as 'closing' one's Chakra

whatever works for you is the answer

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Sorry for the absence. I usually don't log onto the computer during the weekend.

I started feeling better later that day, but I am still unsure what was making me feel that way. I defiantly wasn't enjoying it.

Now that it has been pointed out that I was actually shielding myself every night. I have stopped doing that, but still working on the opening with less focus on closing them. I do shrink them down though as I am still a novice and don't feel comfortable leaving them fully open.

Something else I noticed after I stopped the "waterfall" image i.e. the shielding I have stopped having the intense/lucid dreams. Not sure if there is a connection yet.

edit: spelling

[edit on 13-10-2008 by hILB3rT]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I think that if it closes it is not a chakra. If it is something else, well, I want one too.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

You made some interesting points thanks. In regards to your comment about the horn. I have also been told by a psychic that she thought I was/would be strong when I finally opened my third eye, and within the last month I have come to obtain a horn. Just thought the similarity was interesting.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by earthman4

Not sure if your making a joke or not. If you are it went right over my head. Either way could you explain what you were trying to say?

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by hILB3rT

You made some interesting points thanks. In regards to your comment about the horn. I have also been told by a psychic that she thought I was/would be strong when I finally opened my third eye, and within the last month I have come to obtain a horn. Just thought the similarity was interesting.

yes, its very interesting, thanks for sharing that. Do you wear yours or is it just hanging around?

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Its actually just laying on my kitchen table at the moment. I never made a connection to it, but now I am defiantly going to give it more attention/care.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Sorry for the absence. I usually don't log onto the computer during the weekend.

I started feeling better later that day, but I am still unsure what was making me feel that way. I defiantly wasn't enjoying it.

Now that it has been pointed out that I was actually shielding myself every night. I have stopped doing that, but still working on the opening with less focus on closing them. I do shrink them down though as I am still a novice and don't feel comfortable leaving them fully open.

Something else I noticed after I stopped the "waterfall" image i.e. the shielding I have stopped having the intense/lucid dreams. Not sure if there is a connection yet.

edit: spelling

[edit on 13-10-2008 by hILB3rT]

Then maybe you should try going back to your old routine?

I think the key thing here is though, just don't fear. That is all.

After I sat down and meditated on it one day, i don't often find myself fearful.

I'll give examples... we fear physical pain... thats temporary.. so who cares? We fear death? Why? I can't wait to die, I bet its great. So those 2 big ones are out of the way... whats next... emotional pain? I'll feel better later, no big deal.. fear of unwanted use of energy, that is.. "being unmotivated / lazy?" So what, we have to do something of a chore, it doesnt have to be, its just a mindset.. Fear of love? That just doesn't make too much sense, i believe this is confused with fear of emotions, or expression / communication... everyone wants love, isn't like the core of our soul? I believe it to be everything. Fear of communication.. so we might say something we didn't want to, or hear something unpleasant like a "scary noise"... only temporary, it can't harm us... Fear of perception / visions... just images, no physical harm, and what is physical?.. just energy in a different state.. the energy can't be destroyed, but the matter structure can.. again..death.. big deal? nah, we all die eventually too. And fear of wisdom, for it is the fear of change, knowing the sense of responsibility that comes with wisdom.

So what is there to really fear? what do we fear while sleeping? strange noises? a scary figure appearing in our room? Aliens?, some vampire energy syphoning off of us? If free will is the law of the universe, none of these things will affect us if it is truly not desired, at least to my understanding, and even if they do affect us, why should we fear them? We fear what we don't understand so what happens if we try to understand them? They suddenly just become... annoyances?

I hope you'll sleep with peace, a sense of security and certainty that you are exactly where you want to be and that you are fine.

Its quite hilarious, my room mate is fearless as far as physical things are concerned but there was a couple nights where I heard him give out this scream of death and I asked him, I was like what the hell were you yelling about, and he was in sleep paralysis/ astral I guess, and he saw some black figure like syponing energy off oh im. So perhaps it does happen, but I think it can be avoided, I'm just not worried anymore. I see everything as a program, a hologram, it helps to define what you feel is "real"

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Its actually just laying on my kitchen table at the moment. I never made a connection to it, but now I am defiantly going to give it more attention/care.

Yeah man thats pretty cool. It deffinately has to do with geometry or some program or something, perhaps there is some spirit or thing that channels its power through that kind of geometry.

Just like pyramids and crystals and stuff, like a means to focus whats already there.

I'm wondering if it works simply through the owner or its radiates an affectt, if that were the case I think a horn on the moon would have the same effect, so perhaps it has to do with who owns it and thats how it works. Its just like synchronicity... I can look at an apple and it will look convincing enough that is simply just an apple... and say it was with some other apples.. is there a way to tell which apple I am going to pick, by sensing an energy? I think if you took away the image from things you could see the raw patterns and realise that everything you interact with is encoded to you in a sense.. For example.. My numerology life path is 11, .. when I started my new job I got locker numer 11... if you were to take away the image of the locker could it be seen as say.. sparkling blue energy, and I am sparkling blue energy thus we interact?

Kind of hard to explain exactly what I'm getting at, but it could be the mere fact that the horn came into your life, that its function will always work on you.

Its like when I got a wicked piece of moldavite I used to wear for a couple weeks, it was cool, but I lost it, it just fell off my neck.. I wonder if its because someone needed it and I needed to realise I did not need it.

If you have the horn on your table, and I have it on my wall, and we were recommended to get one to which we were both un-aware, it seems to me its doing its job.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Well I defiantly want to reach your level of confidence. I don't mean in the physical sense though i.e. relationships, self-esteem, etc.. but with my inner spirit.

For a while when I first started experimenting with energy I thought I had an unlimited amount and tried sharing it with everyone. Then I moved from where I first started and I seemed to lose the energy. I started wondering if maybe I shared to much, but then I thought maybe the place I was in was just amplifying it. Now I am not sure on either ideas. Maybe I just became lazy.

I like your comment about not fearing death and actually excited for it. I used to people this but got tired of trying to convince people I wasn't suicidal.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   

For a while when I first started experimenting with energy I thought I had an unlimited amount and tried sharing it with everyone. Then I moved from where I first started and I seemed to lose the energy. I started wondering if maybe I shared to much, but then I thought maybe the place I was in was just amplifying it. Now I am not sure on either ideas. Maybe I just became lazy.

Perhaps its because you thought this that it actually is what hinders you?

Sometimes I feel the energy more if I get enough sleep, enough food, and say take a shower.. what I mean is, it might not be that your losing energy but instead your more leaning towards relaxation, because its what the body or mind wants. There are certain places I feel less energetic, I try to counter-act it with certain mindsets or making sure I don't get too relaxed, because then I get confused, or used to..

Its like... you become relaxed and suddenly your only getting 25% power.. well is it that you lost power, or less is trickling in? Yet does it remain that there is infinite? If thought and energy are one, it seems that as long as we can imagine infinite energy, that it may be so. Its only really occuring to me now where I'm at the point where I can't imagine eternity with a finite amount of energy. You start to think of these things but you go through these different levels where it becomes a deeper personal truth... such as your freinds thinking your suicidal... for you really feel in your heart that death is no big deal.

Perhaps you just need to adjust to your new surroundings until they feel more in-tuned to you, like a new bed room.

Certain towns and geological locals have different energy as well, they are tuned differently.. its like how i live near niagra falls, consided a "gateway" to the worlds root chakra.. which is in california, and I know of so many people that move from here to california, or BC which is right above it. I think we are just in tune with certain energies.

Perhaps you just need to adapt, or adapt your surroundings to you.

I watched this vid and it was talking about whales, if new whales come in an area, the pitch of its call will adjust to the new location or something. And there you go, I would imagine people do the same in a sense.

Perhaps you just need to wait to get adjusted, or conciously try and make the adjustment faster and to your specifications.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by hILB3rT

The thing is everyone and anyone can meditate, close your eyes and away you go. However so many people that start meditating and end up developing their psychic ability always end up in the same place at first and that is, the developing of the ego.

The ego can play a massive part in spiritual development and quite often stunts the persons growth for however long a period until the person realises that they have it. Sometimes days sometimes years.

The problem with chakras is that its entirely a visualisation process subconciously and consciouly regulating the amount of energy that is brought in to the body, so many people that I know who start out on the journey, develop their egos then feel that theres no need to do the vsiualisations as they have read the books and no it all......from there its a downward spiral.

To put it in a simple analogy:

How may people warm down for 10 minutes after an hour of excerise in the gym? not many where I go to, I can tell you.

How many of those people wake up the next day with aches and pains and feeling rough because they didn't warm their muscles down?

Its exactly the same with meditation (especially channeling) if you don't close all your chakras down and you allow the energy to come and go as it pleases you will end up feeling like crap and not only that, people around you will feed off of the energy you have and you will start to have this massive sense of feeling completely shattered and drained, you will build up a wall of negativtity, your compassion that you have built up will turn in to
resentment towards the people that are quite literally subconsciously stealing your energy. They will feel better for offloading on to you but in turn you will end up feeling pretty bad. Try it and see.

[edit on 13-10-2008 by franspeakfree]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Just to add (after reading the first page again) in regards to the lucid dreaming,

The more you meditate and your conscious mind connects with your subconscious you will be able to maintain a steady flow of energy through the third eye, crown chakra. As the flow becomes greater,the dreams will become more lucid and will get to a point where you will be able to control your dreams in such a way its like watching tv.

On a serious note though, the greater the flow of energy to the subconscious to the conscious mind the greater the risk of opening yourself up to a negative energy, unless you can control the flow. Don't try and build up the link so quickly. For every positive there has to be a negative to balance it. To many positives means a long fall down. Do you understand what I am trying to write?

The more you experiment the more vulnerable you become.

[edit on 13-10-2008 by franspeakfree]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
Just to add (after reading the first page again) in regards to the lucid dreaming,

The more you meditate and your concious mind connects with your subconcious you will be able to maintain a steady flow of energy through the third eye, crown chakra. As the flow becomes greater,the dreams will become more and more lucid and will dome to point where you will be able to control your dreams in such a way its like watching tv.

On a serious note though, the greater the flow of energy to the subconscious to the conscious mind the greater the risk of opening yourself up to a negative energy, unless you can control the flow, don't try and build up the link so quickly. For every positive thought there has to be a negative to balance it. To many positives means a long fall down. Do you understand what I am trying to write?

The more you experiment the more vulnerable you become.

The nature of duality in a nutshell.

I agree with the ego part you mentioned, i'll write more later my ride's leaving.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

Humm...I am beginning to see that there is a lot that I don't understand. Although I get what your saying about the balance of positives and negatives.

I have a lot of thoughts running through my head so I am going to take a break for a bit and see if I can gather them.

To everyone...

Thanks for all the input. This thread has turned into something more then I thought it would, and I appreciate all the thoughts/stories.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by hILB3rT

That why its called a spiritual journey, the more you learn the bigger the vessel becomes. Patience is the key to unlock the door to the mind. Keep on reading and sharing your ideas we can all learn something new together.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by hILB3rT

hmm I was told the same thing once that chakras had to be closed after meditation... I have since learnt that is a load of crock.

your energy centres are supposed to be open all the time...when they close you have blockages. Do some reading... google and you will see that the fear associated with closing is wrong.

cheers

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Well if/when you open your third eye you will KNOW it. It is VERY intense, not some mild "wow I think I feel it, it seems different now" sort of thing. It usually entails a very strong physical sensation, almost like vertigo, and there is no mistaking it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join