It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Objective Vs. Subjective

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
The objective reality of our world that we create manifests from the subjective imagination and conviction, and the subjective imagination that manifests into objective material is ruled by the knowledge gathered of the physical world of the Eternal One (energy), those are interchangeable and it does not work any other way: if the subjective imagination is attempting to manifest deception, invisibilities and lies then there will be disharmony in the objective reality and what is desired to be manifested through a creed of subjective dishonesty will be an objective reality attained in the form of failure, emotional agony, planetary division and distortion of the truth causing confusion which leads to pain and loss, because the subjective and objective must be remembered and coalesced as one and the only way to achieve this is for the subjective faith to be honest with the objective reality.

Your reactions?

[edit on 9-10-2008 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal

Well I read that over several times, and I think it's way over my head. What I get out of it is, "Honesty is the best policy". Unless of course your wife asks if her jeans make her fanny look too big. I'll take that back. You can always answer with an honest "no", because no matter what, you can't blame the jeans.

I remember having a conversation a year or more ago on here somewhere about "reality" and it was my contention then (and remains my contention today) that there is an objective reality, but we can never know if we're experiencing it. Does that have anything to do with the topic?

Maybe not. I need coffee.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal

I'm not sure. Are you saying that you need to be subjective in order to understand this objective reality?

If so, I agree.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
It may better to look at the link below and then look back at the OP ;o)

users.zipworld.com.au...

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Reply to YeahRight

Yes indeed, and to come to honesty to always use your SELF of sense awareness against your sense of self awareness. The sense of self awareness with no regards or trust in the self of sense awareness, often leads to mental disorders. Balance is the key, everyone says, then use the knowledge gained from the self of sense awareness to better understand and come truthfully into the sense of self awareness.

[edit on 13-10-2008 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
I'm not sure. Are you saying that you need to be subjective in order to understand this objective reality?

If so, I agree.

That's also true. To begin to know the objective reality, one must first not know of it, thus one must be subjective, but after learning of the knowledge of the objective reality, one is changed for life.

top topics

join