It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indianapolis Voter Registration at 105% (ACORN voter fraud)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
ACORN should have been disbanded years ago. They are in clear violation of the law and they admit it. God forbid they hold themselves accountable. Their current, in your face, illicit activities are nothing new and if they are challenged they will cry the famous tears of foul play and racial bias.

Unfortunately, no one has had the fortitude to take them on. They must have some mighty powerful backers like Barry Obama and his cronies. Roughly 40% of their operating expenses are covered by the taxpayers and they are certainly not rushing out to register new Republican voters in my neighborhood.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Yeah, they probably got so much government funding because they were so successful at getting people signed up (as I pointed out on another thread). Of course, now that it is found how they were doing it, I would hope that the funding would be cut completely.

It certainly gives motive as to why they would be faking registrants. Again, I am not sure how, if they were trying to commit election fraud, that they would get the votes cast. However, faking registrants for better numbers means more government funding.

Just speculation, of course. I have no idea what their plans were. Hopefully a thorough investigation will be done because this country needs to get election fraud under control.

<< 1   >>

join