It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Halloween Avatar Contest 2008 Results!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
thanks roswell

loving your avatar aswell! that skull rocks

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I've been out of town since last Thursday guys and I apologize to anyone who I haven't responded to yet via u2u. I'm just getting them now and I'll respond where necessary, if issues have not already been resolved.

The entries are looking great. Keep them coming.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I know this is probably a big NO, but I had some inspiration recently, and I just painted my newest avatar, now on my profile. I think it would make a better entry than my other one- is it possible to switch this one for the one I submitted already?

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
We are seeing a lot of entries!

I've just gone through the entries thread and made a few simple edits to help our judges go through each entry as they make their judgments. If anyone has any questions or concerns that have yet to be answered, please do not hesitate to send a u2u my way.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by fill0000
thanks roswell

Fill that is an outstanding Avatar, they all are here Truly, ..but that Globe, and I trully hope I am not out of order here, is very very marketable. I would love to see something like that in all the elementary schools and libraries. nice
And they still have Day of the dead with all the adorned skulls, here in the states. Its becoming very popular too. That lasts for about 3 days after Halloween. The possibilities are endless.

[edit on 1-11-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
It's all closed up guys. We have our judges and winners will be announced early next week. Thanks to everyone who participated.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config

Originally posted by fill0000
thanks roswell

Fill that is an outstanding Avatar, they all are here Truly, ..but that Globe, and I trully hope I am not out of order here, is very very marketable. I would love to see something like that in all the elementary schools and libraries. nice
And they still have Day of the dead with all the adorned skulls, here in the states. Its becoming very popular too. That lasts for about 3 days after Halloween. The possibilities are endless.

[edit on 1-11-2008 by Sys_Config]

Thanks sys, its an idea
. Oh man I been working like crazy this last week, I need to catch up with caret
. Never do a night shift job and a day shift job at the same time,,, it kils you

Hey whens the judges finished judging?!

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Am I being too impatient by asking when the winners are going to be announced? It has been two weeks since it closed is all. Sorry if it seems rude of me.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
This is on me guys.

Results will be announced on Sunday. Our participants have waited patiently and when it comes time to issue points.. this won't be forgotten.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Results...

The winners of this year's Halloween avatar competition are as follows...

Lightweight Division

skibby is the winner of the Lightweight division and will be issued 5,000 BTS points.

Heavyweight Division

Regenmacher is the winner of this year's heavyweight division. While it should come as no huge shock that such a talented artist has won this competition, I will say that it was very close and he only beat out a few competitors by a single point.

Regenmacher will have 10,000 BTS points issued.

On top of the winners, every participant will be issued a bonus of 1,500 BTS points issued to their account as a thanks for participating in our competition.

Thank you.

[edit on 11-22-2008 by chissler]

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Congrats to Regenmacher, I saw that one coming, and also choose one entry a year that I star myself, you deserve the win

Don't think I forgot jwstarry and skibby, both outstanding entries.

Great work everyone!

Hope to see another competition soon, maby Christmas?

Roswell.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
YAY! Congratulations winners! Thanks for the contest Chissler.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 04:14 AM
link   
congrats our winners, well deserved guys! great avatars, thanks chiss aswell.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Congrats to the winners. Thanks to chissler and ATS for the opportunity and thanks to everyone for a fun time.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join