It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ladies and Gentlemen...A Thread about Nagging

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

that was great, star for you.

i have one more thing to add, the bathroom sink drain, and the bathtub drain. dont women realize that their hair gets caught up in there and us guys have to fish it out, because women think it is gross, personally i can think of better things to do than unclog the drain when your hair clogs it up.

arggg......:shk:

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by pureevil81

I clean my own drain.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
reply to post by pureevil81

I clean my own drain.

and this proves what i was thinking, the stereotyping in this thread...

and now i am also guilty of stereotyping.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 06:02 AM
link   
HEHEHE...Nagging DOES pay off!

WELLINGTON, New Zealand: A "nagging" wife who pushed her husband to buy a lottery ticket helped scoop the $4.2 million ($7.7 million New Zealand dollar) first prize — with only minutes to spare.

www.iht.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 06:30 AM
link   
All I can say in this matter is that I'm a man and if my wife ain't happy, "I'm not going to be happy".

I do anything my girl needs and more because I love her and she loves me. Neither of us nag because we don't need to. We joke around sometimes about silly stuff like the trash but for the most part I do my chores regularly to keep her happy and me happy. I have five girls now " that's including my wife " so me and my two boys know to lift the seat up and put it down.

AccessedDenied, you have a good plan but the way to a man's heart is good old fashion sex. I get it enough to keep me happy and doing my chores. Us men need to be reminded that way. lol

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Solarskye

AccessedDenied, you have a good plan but the way to a man's heart is good old fashion sex.

You think I don't know that? When it comes to my man..Access will NOT be Denied.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

LOL. Good for you. I work around to many men that say they haven't had it for months. Something wrong there in my opinion. Maybe it's them not doing what they need to do I don't know. Your man is a lucky man to have you AD.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

that is so nice and funny

I read a short story about a woman she did miss her man badly who never came back bc he died, she missed his socks forgotton on the floor and all that stuff, you are talking about

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I can't remember the last time I heard a guy complaining about women leaving the seat down in a mans house.

When I go, if I need the seat up to pee, I lift it up.

If I need to do number 2, and have to sit down, and the seat is up, I put it down.

If I need to go through a door and it is closed,

I open it, and I don't complain about it.

What's wrong with you lot, hands painted on?

Got nothing good to complain about, or just trying condition him to get your own way?

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
The moral of my story is,

put things back the way you found them, especially if it's someone else's.
Because if you don't the cows will get out.
City people have a real bad habit of driving through gates and leaving them open.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   
The answer's simple....

If the ladies have a problem with the men doing their number "1s" and "2s", maybe they should give the men more number "3s".

I'm always considerate after one of them.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Have to confess, I am guilty of occasionally nagging. Please explain this one though.

My husband will offer to clean up the kitchen infact insist.
Not 5 seconds later it starts:
'Honey why can't you load the dishes this way?' or 'sweetie you have to remember to do such and such' ' am I the only one who knows the propper way to.. DO WHATEVER(fill in blank)?'

By this time I AM DONE!!! GET OUT OF MY KITCHEN!! While I appreciate the help, if I have to listen to all that criticisms about the way I do something. Then forget it! Now don't get me wrong I am all for constructive criticism but this useless nagging gets old!
Especially, if followed by how much more competent he is at doing this job!!

I would rather cook and clean, which is what happens 80% of the time anyway, than to have you offer to help and complain the entire time. Thanks, but no thanks!

I'm convinced this is a ploy to get out of cleaning.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
The whole toilet seat thing is the most petty and silly thing I ever hear about. It also does not make ANY logical sense!

Why doesn't everyone just leave the seat as it is after use?

For example a man lifts up the seat to piss.

The woman pulls down the seat to piss.

No complaining.

I find it funny that some women expect the men to leave the seat down. Why not men expect the women to leave the seat up!? Same thing!?

Or maybe if that doesn't work, everyone can just put the lid down, so everyone has to lift up something lol.

Lid down.

[edit on 4-2-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I actually opened up this thread because the title reminded me of a southpark epi where Stans father is on wheel of fortune searching for 'People who annoy you': n_ggers and his answer is 'n-word's. Hilarious. I would link the video, but unfortunatly it's deleted everywhere because of nagging people. This is all completely off topic, I know.

Anyway, this is a great thread to follow the old man vs women fued. I am now at home for four months beacause my company cannot find me a project to work on. Luckily an go back to work in march. Anyway, the past for months were a real relationship test because we were around each other so much for such a long time. Especially since because my wife has her own rythm with taking care of the kids and running the household. And I ususally pitched in when I came home from work, this was a whole different ballgame. We had some arguments about the household, I can tell you.

But now we have come to a working solution where I am resonsible for the ground level floor and she is for the upper level floors. It's going pretty smoothly now.

To bad I have to start working again

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
The whole toilet seat thing is the most petty and silly thing I ever hear about. It also does not make ANY logical sense!

Why doesn't everyone just leave the seat as it is after use?

For example a man lifts up the seat to piss.

The woman pulls down the seat to piss.

No complaining.

I find it funny that some women expect the men to leave the seat down. Why not men expect the women to leave the seat up!? Same thing!?

Or maybe if that doesn't work, everyone can just put the lid down, so everyone has to lift up something lol.

Lid down.

[edit on 4-2-2009 by _Phoenix_]

It's based on the remnants of chivalry. Like opening doors for us, or pulling out our chairs.
Be thankful we aren't making you clean said toilets. Nasty to the power of ten.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

Your husband needs a telling, tell him what I just said about it all above, do your job without complaining, because, you do your job a certain way, and he does it different.

You are not going to change your ways, and suppose he is not going to either, so, there is really no point, is there.

Have a competition, see hong long each way takes to do the same job, I imagine since you have been doing it for soooo long, it is near perfection in being carried out. Let's see what his good ideas come to.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied

It's based on the remnants of chivalry. Like opening doors for us, or pulling out our chairs.
Be thankful we aren't making you clean said toilets. Nasty to the power of ten.

Don't get me wrong, I love trying to do those things as long as it's not over the top, just nice and casual. Men like a bit of romance too.

It's just I don't think I would like to hear a woman actually complaining that I didn't pull out a chair for her, lol. It's almost the equivalent, of a man coming home and complaining "where's my food!?"

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

It's almost the equivalent, of a man coming home and complaining "where's my food!?"

You mean that's a BAD thing????

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join