It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A little Hello from an old lurker and a new member

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 05:18 AM
link   
TextTextText Black

I have just finally decided to join up with ATS, and guess I should be posting my formal 'hello' here, although nothing personal should be put in either (Isn't that just a bit confusing for any of you?).

I come from South East Asia, been working as journalist and teacher for quite sometime now.I've always been interested in alternative theories and paradigms concerning our life in this planet. Other than that, I also don't like narrow minded 'isms' that doesn't permit the search for a well 'balanced' and critical view of life and the world in general.

Perhaps I should add that I've been lurking around this site for quite a while now, after stumbling on a thread about Martian anomaly from Richard Hoagland's Enterprise Mission...Plus the fact that this is my first ever experience in joining an online forum, so please excuse any stupid mistakes I will make in future postings...

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Good evening, Sir/Madam.

Just giving respect to the teacher.

Just joking, glad that you joined the largest conspiracy forum.

Welcome aboard.

Hope you post some of your experience you had as a journalist.

Good day.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, KambaraLangit!

I hope you will have a great time at ATS. See you around.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Welcome! You have my eternal graditude for being a teacher. I hope you enjoy your stay on ATS and post often. We aren't all crazy. But some of us are a little misguided. (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE) LOL!

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
welcome I look forward to your posts

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by peacejet

Careful with the jokes there young man/girl!!

I sure hope I can share something worthwile in this forum. Nevertheless, I work for the mainstream media, so I'm not sure there'll be any interesting 'stuffs'
that I can share about my job...We'll see then.

Thanx for the wrm welcome. Looking forward to check out your opinions and thoughts on the threads!

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by kettlebellysmith
Welcome! You have my eternal graditude for being a teacher. I hope you enjoy your stay on ATS and post often. We aren't all crazy. But some of us are a little misguided. (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE) LOL!

Hello kettlebellysmith...

A 'little misguided' eh? Well, I don't think I can help then, since most of
my 'fellow teachers' always think I'm too unorthodox & easy going for my own good as a teacher...LOL

Glad u say hello...Looking forwrd to see you on the threads soon.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziggystar60
Welcome to ATS, KambaraLangit!

I hope you will have a great time at ATS. See you around.

Thanx ziggystar60...That is one awesome avatar you got there.

Looking at a picture of our planet is always very-very humbling, don't you think?

I think I've seen and enjoyed your comments on some threads here. I'm sure I'll enjoy them even more soon..

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by invisiblewoman

Hello to you too invisiblewomen (what an intriguing pseudonym there?care to share the reason why?)...

I've posted several comments.Still on the political side of things though (something wich I'm quite familiar with). I'm always interested on threads about UFO; NWO and such...but I don't feel quite confident yet to post my own thread..

Seen some of your post & find it quite interesting... Looking forward to meet you more often on the threads...

[edit on 13-10-2008 by KembaraLangit]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Welcome,

Glad you have stumbled onto one of the best sites on the internet.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact a moderator via u2u which is located in the MemCenter on the top of the screen.

Don't forget to check out the sister site of ATS, belowtopsecret BTS for a more relaxed posts.

Oni x x

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by KembaraLangit

Bows to the teacher.

You are most welcome to ATS little grass hopper. There is a time when the teacher becomes the student as the student becomes the teacher.

It is my hope that we all are able to receive as well as give knowledge to each other as we travel this path.

Enjoy.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

'Bows" eh? Well here's a deep humble bow for you my friend dizziedame

I like your 'proverb' there...we do need to learn, all the time, and those who think they know everything already are the stupid ones! Thanx for reminding me about that..

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Oni x x

Greetings Oni x x...Thanx for the info. I'll definitely be checking out BTS soon..
Interesting avatar, BTW...You won't happen to be from Japan are you?

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I just wanted to take a moment to welcome you to ATS

I am fairly new too. I found that once you join it's a tad more addicting than before.
Haha see ya around!!

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
No no not from Japan, the UK here, the name Oni is though. It means Demon and my ex boyfriend said I was a demon... but I sometimes had a heart hense the "x x"

Plus I looked up oni when I saw it on a game show, brought the PS2 game!

Glad to have you here.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Welcome.
I hope you enjoy yourself here...
That is if we make it past the aliens coming to visit us on the 14th!

Enjoy and Auguri!

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Thanx for the welcome silo13...

See you on the posts and threads...

new topics

top topics

join