It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100% Almost OOBE'd tonight

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Oh man, finally.
I wasn't really even trying.
You know when you're really tired, and you're about to fall asleep, how you're like on the verge and you kinda fall asleep for a second but you're shocked back awake? Well this is what let me do it.

I just waited till I started getting those, on my side, then I turned over onto my back, focused on focusing on nothing, then just concentrated my breathing.
And there it was.. holy crap. I have never felt anything like that. Yes I felt the 'iron blanket', followed by the most intense vibrations. Oh man my ENTIRE BODY was buzzing like MAD. Then I could feel 2 parallel lines of something that I could just feel that spread from the top of my chest down toward my stomach.

I totally know what people mean when they say they scare themselves out of it and you wont know what they mean until this happens to you. When it happened, its so effing loud, it just shocks your eardrums, I can't really remember how I was going to describe it once I woke up from it, but it was to the point where I knew what was happening, I wanted it to happen, but for some reason I was just scared. Every time I snapped out of it I was like hell ya! lets do it again! but when I got the vibrations and the loud noises again it just scared the crap out of me cause I was like, man am I about to see myself laying in bed? This is gonna be wierd as hell. But it was mainly the noises you feel/hear that scare you, theres nothing I could do to get rid of the fear... it wasn't really fear though, it was just the sudden loud noise that would scare you.. sort of like how a car horn scares the # out of you when somone honks near you, its just common nature to jump.. you can't help it.

Well I don't know, I'm going to try it again when I get tired again cause I've found that's the only way I can clear my mind and start getting those jolts.

But man... it was so awesome.

[edit on 9-10-2008 by MurrayTORONTO]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 05:14 AM
link   
There really is no other feeling like it, when you hear the Buzzing sound you are in the zone.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
There really is no other feeling like it, when you hear the Buzzing sound you are in the zone.

YUP! Once I got this I just instantly knew what was happening, I was so happy.
But I also got like this really high pitched noise though too, that's supposed to happen as well?

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 05:41 AM
link   
What are you all talking about??

And how do I do it??

Plz explain

DK

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
That is bad if you are having this. But good if you know why.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I´ve been close too, i also "focused on focusing on nothing" and my body started to vibrate, but somehow it felt like i could´nt go any further, like being stuck in vibration state. My heart was pounding really fast, 120 beats a min. And i was only laying in bed trying to "get out", it scared the sh*t out of me. And i don´t use drug, nor alcohol or any of that.

Only tried it once, i won´t continue until i know more about this.

Also, does anyone know what this symptom/feeling is , when you feel VERY clear/light in your mind, it´s like you´re brain suddenly works in 400%, it´s a very weird feeling, but it´s wonderful. It might have something to do with meditating, since i was in bed when this happen, suddenly my eyelids open and it´s like being born again...lol

Only experienced it once in my lifetime.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Ohhh, sorry about the silly question, I thought you were talking about meditation, the reason why I asked is because back when I lived with a 3 roommates one of them said he would do something like concentration on nothing or something and he was able to leave his body and go anywhere he wanted, like a out of body experience. After he was done just laying on his bed sill no sound nothing he would be soaked in sweat like crazy taking a bath kinda sweat. I did not know what to make of it, I still don't.

DK

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by tensetek
Ohhh, sorry about the silly question, I thought you were talking about meditation, the reason why I asked is because back when I lived with a 3 roommates one of them said he would do something like concentration on nothing or something and he was able to leave his body and go anywhere he wanted, like a out of body experience. After he was done just laying on his bed sill no sound nothing he would be soaked in sweat like crazy taking a bath kinda sweat. I did not know what to make of it, I still don't.

DK

Whoaaaaa.... okay I thought this was just me too... thats been happening every night I wake up after trying to OOBE but just ended up falling asleep.. my house is cold as # but for some reason i wake up as if i just jumped out of the bath man.. completely DRENCHED in sweat...although I have no memory of anything that happened, like an oobe.

Weiiiiiird...

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
hey man, i hear ya, the first few times are trippy. I remember I got out one night but then i wont get into details, my fear manifested into some being and it jolted me back to my bed and from there for a couple hours I was jumping in and out of sleep paralysis and at one point it felt like I was dieing, like my soul was being sucked out or something. ha. It was cool..

Uh yeah eliminating the fear is a big thing. Meditation and such to try and understand these things and why we fear anything really helps. The only thing you really have to fear there is illusions which.. its just an image it really can't harm you, and even if it can.. i hear stories of people waking up with scratches but still... physical pain is temporary, and as for death.. well lets just say I have a good feeling I'll enjoy death, so i'm not worried.

You just gotta try and remove this fear, sometimes I think to myself "well I was just startled, i didn't expect it, it wasn't really fear"... Then again.. we fear what we do not understand, so if its unexpected, we're going to fear it at least a little.

You just gotta really sort it out and realise you have the courage and the desire to do it again, and anything else that comes your way.

I found that the 2nd time for me I was more happy then anything else... i had the intense ringing and my head was shaking like it was in a paint can shaker, i knew what it meant.. but again.. I saw like my ghostly legs start to drift out and as I started to drift out I saw figures appear, and then I began to retreat back into myself again and they started to fade, its like what the hell... they're like in another plane and they're waiting for me, screw this.. I ended up waking up after that but I fell back to sleep into the sleep paralysis and ringing again, this time I said fine.. I just won't look, so I kind of turned my head to the side and "ripped" myself up out of my body, and there was nothing scary there.

I won't go over the details of my little journey but the next time, I got out 5 times in the same morning, like a pro.. i had a lot of fun.

I'm from toronto too, I think I'm only still here because I like to be around people. This place is too dirty man.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
About the person who mentioned being soaked with sweat..

When I tried to induce an OBE while still awake i got extremely hot. I can increase the vibrations in my body and this causes your temperature to rise dramatically to the point of sweating with the air conditioner right above you. Theres a certain level I can't get past though. I practise this every day, i have to relax though before I can really do it, if you lie down for 5 minutes then just try and do it then its crazy, its like your bloods boiling, but you feel energized from it. I think it even causes your cells to divide like this one swami guy was saying, feeling your cells jiggle in a sense, causing healing because of it.

I think if one was of a higher frequency, this could translate into heat, its my theory that temperature is something that is relative, like in a sense... room temperature is basically a healthy functioning frequency for our bodies, anything lower or higher causes our body to break down. Its hard to explain without getting too much in depth.

I was watching this vid where this guy channeled this higher dimensional being through him and the room temperature raised about 10 degrees.

Its the same thing with people feeling cold when a ghost is around, its like its adapting the environment to its level, a lower vibration in this sense.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Heres a few tips for getting out.. focus on making that vibration more intense, you'll figure it out, I don't need to explain, it will just come naturally. I find if I raise the intensity its like more power. Some people say to try and move your toes or legs out first.. I would say this is probably good, just to get a feel for the seperation and knowing that you can seperate and thats theres nothing to be freaked out about. They say the head is the hardest to break free from and I tend to agree. I feel like I gotta use all my willpower to tear myself away from it, its a pretty cool feeling actually..

Some people might succeed with an even more subtle approach... by just walking or floating out casually or thinking about being somewhere and going there.

That morning where I got out 5 times, i just kept going back to my body and just getting out without any effort really.

Another thing I might suggest, it hasn't worked for me but it looks like it has promise.. when you go to bed at night, lay on your back perfectly still and dont move... just focus on that feeling of being... like that feeling that your diluted in an ocean, like you're free and everywhere, I find this helps keep my attention away from the body.. at the same time I might feel certain areas and say to myself "paralyze, paralyze, sleep paralysis".. I did this last night and today after work, i got myself paralyzed to the point it was difficult to move but it was interesting because I was still fully awake, at this point it would be good if you were tired enough to drift off!

Ok.. but, why is getting out easier in the morning for most people?

When you wake up, especially from a dream, your in that groggy state where you dont really know where you are, and you might even feel the pressure in your pineal gland, and like images and after-dreams kind of still going in your head.. when you've been sleeping long enough to get the dreams its like your adapted to that frequency or zone.. if you can wake up in the middle of a dream like to take a piss or whatever and go back to bed, you have a good chance in my oppinion, as you drift off, focus on the thoughts popping up and tell yourself dream, dream, dream...sooner or later those thoughts might turn into a reality and you'll find yourself lucid.... OR..as you drift off tell yourself "i want sleep paralysis, I want to astral project"... it works! But don't worry if it doesn't work at first, everyone has their own way too. I was under the impression at one point that it was something I probably could never do. I started doing it maybe..april of this year and i've done it about 10 times since, including this morning.

It would also help to read up on lucid dreaming, and try stuff like keeping a dream diary to use for dream signs or just to record what happened for future reference before it fades from your conscious awareness. I just go to the computer right away and start typing in this .txt file.

Meditation deffinately helps, anything that gets your pineal gland going really.. try meditating and creating a scene in your mind, it doesnt have to be perfect, just try and create a scene and explore it and feel it, to the point where you might even feel some stress or relaxing feeling there. I find i'm more likely to remember dreams if I do visualisation meditations or any meditation really.

It also helps to get your awareness up so you could dream and realise its a dream and go lucid.. this is another way to "get out".. you could just explore the lucid dream but if you really wanted to go the other yet similar route.. from a lucid dream you can say "sleep paralysis" and pretty much just go straight to it.

I had a dream not too long ago where something was being filled with air and it popped and it caused my ears to ring, but in my mind i associated the ring with astral projection and so I woke up to sleep paralysis. I was on my stomach though, now I understand why they say its best to do it on your back, it seems kind of like limited thinking to me though but getting out on your back is just easier..

Well I hope any of that helped, if it happened to you once and your serious about trying to do it again, it will come, EVENTUALLY.. and then it will become more frequent, and you'll have fun.. but more then that, it will change your life.

I never knew what they meant when they said the physical reality is so dense until my second astral projection.. out there it was like I had a different state of mind and was light as a feather, when i woke up it hit me like a tonne of bricks, it was like each cell in my body weighed 100 times more, and even my mind felt weighed down in a way, restricted and centered on the SELF. Hard to explain, but it changed the way I viewed my life.

Good luck.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
DDCaveman I cannot begin to explain how thankful I am for you taking the time to post that.
Sorry it took so long for my reply but I've been out of the city visiting family and such.
But know that it's very much appreciated.

[edit on 12-10-2008 by MurrayTORONTO]

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Lets just say i'm an OBE in the making. I hope to report back soon with some expierences.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
This happened to me when I was meditating the other night. I told myself I wasn't going to try any special tricks such as OBEs and that I was going to just clear my mind. Once I got it cleared and all I was in the zone like u, with the vibes and the buzzing all while a little more than half sleep. I felt my body floating away and once I felt it come half way out I got scared and it snapped back.

I'm going to try that again tonight. I'm gonna try some techs from the emerald tablets too and see how it goes.

Holy crap this thread is old! Lol dude what are u doing commenting on a thread almost 4 years old?? LOL
edit on 26-1-2012 by Mizzijr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Mizzijr

4 years yet it feels like yesterday. Epic topic nonetheless

Following the instructions from this free book on how to leave the body in under 3 days
(free download) obe4u.com...

We need more people doing trial/error stuff
edit on 26-1-2012 by revolutionphase1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by revolutionphase1

Hmm thanks, maybe there was a good reason for you comment on this. Ill look in to it.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I can relate really well to what you are talking about here. That snapping back is exactly the same thing that happens to me the second I start to release from my body. I know it is an irrational fear but it seems to be one that I have yet to be able to control or overcome and it doesn't happen until that moment of release. It is very very very frustrating. I have only tried a few times though... I would say persistence may be the key, but it has not been a priority for me. I have a feeling it will become easier when it is meant to be.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

3 times this past week i've failed to OBE due to this sudden fear that takes over me RIGHT when im leaving my body. I'm super close though, tonight im back at it.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I've been experiencing the vibrations as a teen. Mostly while relaxing or prior to falling asleep. It always scared the # out of me. Afraid that I would just vanishe. Lately while medidating it starts with the vibration and the 'iron blanket' followed by a feeling of shooting through a dark space. It feels wonderfull. But then! The sound becomes unbearable to my ears/head, I get scared and will myself back by thinking of my thumbs and to try to move them. Since a few months it has become clear to me that I am on the verge of an OBE. Can anyone tell me what to do with the sound? Do I have to let it explode in my head? Does everyone experience this? And what to do with the fear I have of not being able to come back to my body. While you're out there is it enough to think about your body to get back??

I would love to get some answers. ATS seems to be the only place....

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I am a recovering addict and have messed up my brain pretty bad. I suffer from this almost every night, but I don't really pay attention to it anymore. I close my eyes, try to control my thoughts, and suddenly I feel like my body is very relaxed and I get this weird feeling and I can't really move. I usually wake up, watches some tv, and try again later untill I fall asleep.

I also suffer from sleep paralyzes
I didn't know the thing I mentioned before is a "cool" thing

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join