It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin is related to Diana, Roosevelt: Genealogy experts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Palin is related to Diana, Roosevelt: Genealogy experts

timesofindia.indiatimes.com

NEW YORK: Republican vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin is distantly related to the late Princess Diana and late US president Franklin Roosevel
t, genealogy experts said on Wednesday.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   
might be she even dnt know before VP race,Now at least she could feel good about some thing out of this ....

Could it be a plus point getting related to Princess Diana only time will tell.

What you guys think about this news you dnt think so its too much...And reaching more then their personal life?

timesofindia.indiatimes.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Really..!!! Because I read on her fathers side he was the son of a jewish mother and on her moms side she and her husband were jewish.... IN FACT she is jewish on her moms side for generations and on her dads side all the women seem to be jewish...

Now this has little to do with jews... I am just saying the genology I have seen points to a jewish heritage... NOw since when is princess DI or rosevelt from jewish decent...(GOD PLEASE DO not show me the trail if it exists..I have had enough twists and turns)

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   
And let us not forget, as many of you may have heard by now, Obama and Cheney are cousins. This entire election is soooo surreal.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   
thanks for responding to my thread lot of people here at ATS have prob with my previous thread

Irish ufo footage on forums,2008-Sponsored Hoax-www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 04:04 AM
link   
It figures.

It seems that one can only get into some high position of power only if they are within the blood lines.

Obama and Palin are just additional proof.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Is this what it takes to track your family heritage.. ? become a politician? lol

I want to know my genealogy !

I wonder if she even knew? lol haha

I found it neat that Noah (the horn rimmed glasses guy) from Heroes is related to George Washington somehow.. it was a weird fact moment during commercials while the program was running..

I just wonder if people are trying to imply some interesting conspiracy that maybe they are reincarnated beings? or somehow their agendas are going to carry on to their descendants or just the mere fact that it is interesting they are related... somehow.. and we all probably are.. somehow.

[edit on 10/9/2008 by PuRe EnErGy]

top topics

join