It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass fraud fears in US election.

page: 1

join
share:
CX

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   
It appears that once again, many in the US have fears of fraud involving the voting proccess in the US.

US election officials believe they have uncovered massive attempted voter fraud less than a month before the country goes to the polls to choose its new president. Eleven separate investigations have now been launched into a voter registration group called the Association of Community Organisations for Reform – or Acorn.

The authorities believe they may have duplicated voter forms, employed convicts to register people and even stolen the names of the American football team the Dallas Cowboys in order to create fake voters.

Source: US officials may have ucovered attempted voter fraud less than a month before the US election

Anyone else getting a feeling of de je veux?

Plus theres the recent raid on Acorn's Nevada office.....

FBI raids Acorn's Nevada office

Whether this is true or not, how can anyone trust the voting system any more? If this was another country, our governments would all be calling for justice and re-runs of the vote.

Not much they can do now anyway. With a month to go to the elections, does anyone really think they are going to take much notice of this?

CX.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I firmly believe the election is as real as pro wrestling!

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by CX

I wish both sides would stop this mess.

Most of all I wish AMERICANS of every persuasion would have addressed this in the last last two. In one case we have police and machines suppressing votes... On the other
we have this...

Hell the GOP has been sending two absentee ballots to GOPer's in OH

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Voter fraud?

How can there be voter fraud when the whole process is a sham from the beginning.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Let us hope it doesn’t get as insane as the Gore vs. Bush recount! That is truly a confusing, frankly ridiculous piece of our history. So many mistakes were made, and none of the officials who are meant to set this stuff straight didn't have the balls to cement anything they ruled on in stone. Not to mention more than half the people involved, on the Dem and Rep sides were biased anyway.

[edit on 9-10-2008 by rapinbatsisaltherage]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by CX

I'm not sure I'd use the phrase "fear" regarding bogus elections, but I do absolutely believe that elections in the US are right up there with your best 3rd world country... totally corrupted...

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   
It is humorous that the Dems have been accusing Repubs of stealing elections. The Dems do it the old fashioned way.

If both sides are successful at it, they will cancel one another's efforts.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by YouAreDreaming

This made me laugh,thanks for brightening my day.

On topic,I truly believe that the winner is picked by the powers that be,and not the people.Wonder when the last time the people actually decided who the President would be?

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by YouAreDreaming
I firmly believe the election is as real as pro wrestling!

Ah...this is perfection!

So few words, yet so much meaning!

[edit on 9-10-2008 by Artista]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Here in Ohio Fraud is a sure thing! Unregistered voters were encouraged to show up at the election board office to register and vote at the same time. It makes it impossible to verify anyone's legitimate identity.

Organizations like ACORN were transporting people to the board office in buses to register and vote early. What a convenience!! God forbid anyone actually goes to the polls on election day.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Not only do we not get to decide who will BE president (totally rigged) the two candidates who are up for the job play for the same team. Dog & Pony show to distract the public. Which 90% of the ignoramuses buy. We've gotten the leaders we deserve.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Here’s the other side of the ACORN story. Seems it may be overblown. ACORN is required by law to submit every form they collect. They go through them all and flag the suspicious ones.

www.bradblog.com...

There’s also voter purging going on in the swing states again, which favors the R’s.

www.bradblog.com...

It’s interesting that even with the incredible amount of dissatisfaction with the gov out there, they globalists still manage to keep most people inside the republicRAT box. The media is an awesome weapon indeed.

new topics

top topics

join