It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

October 14 Alien Clues

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
im starting to hope that aliens do land. i mean itll be a great way to bring together the entire world.

russia and america uniting to blow the # outta someone else.

aww blowing things up together. world peace at its best.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Here's what I'm still trying to figure out. Why is a seemingly ordinary woman that no one has heard of putting out almost unbelievable information? This lady has put it all out on the line. She has everything to lose, yet she hasn't asked anyone to join her website or buy any of her books.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Shoes= soul. Could be anyway. I like your thread, interesting views.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
to those of you who truely believe something will happen on october 14th,

please ask yourself why you believe it will happen.. is it truely the evidence? your faith? or something a little more at home?

just providing an alternative theory is all

bigmoose

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
The comments here are very interesting

I have seen the question asked a few times now...

Why her?

So who would be a better candidate to relay this message?

President?
NASA?
A Carpenter?
A Street person?
The Pope?

On the this website, the only person i could see that people would believe would be

Ron Paul

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

YES!

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
The sad part is that this world is in fact not even controlled by humans. It is other entities that are not good.

Look at it this way, the illuminati could NEVER become as powerful as it is without bad intervention of some sort. It's not possible.

This is my take on it.

There's some sort of demonic entity behind the scenes that is using these puppets of high power like bush, cheney, pope, etc to play their parts into enslaving the population. The demonic entities have probably promised these puppets many secrets, wealth, riches, immortality, etc. to advance their own agenda.

Think about it. They are using human "greed" to advance their own show and are making fake promises. At the end, the puppets would also see that they have been played. After all, why would an evil entity need use of these puppets when it controls the planet? It wouldn't.

Every country, civilization, etc throughout history has been betrayed by their own people.

Human greed is what is making this world reach a height of destruction.

This is why we need an intervention of a good kind. Or else the playing fields are not fair.

By the way, the diamond shape is back to a pentagon. The smaller triangle shape has disappeared off the map. Still you say a glitch? ...No.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321
Skeptics I see.

Well did you know 10-14-2008 is actually -2012? (10 minus 14 minus 2008)

Is that a coincidence?

Yet, no one here tries to prove that google earth has a glitch because it doesn't. Explain to me HOW a pentagon goes to a diamond shape and it only appears within the past few weeks?....glitch right? yeah ok.

Its only a coincidence in America. The rest of the world writes the date like the 14-10-2008. This of course is -2004 and thus your evidence is pointless.

I could explain it as a glitch manifesting itself in different forms. Its all based on algorithms so glitches will appear geometric. Also these glitches will continue after 14-10-2008 just as they have always occurred ... or its a giant rectangular diamond shape space craft sent by the GFL.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by edgecrusher2199
Here's what I'm still trying to figure out. Why is a seemingly ordinary woman that no one has heard of putting out almost unbelievable information? This lady has put it all out on the line. She has everything to lose, yet she hasn't asked anyone to join her website or buy any of her books.

She already has an out for why it didn't happen. "the got scared by our violent nature." "they decided we are not ready yet" "They only revealed themselves to me." Just like sylvia brown and all the other scam artists she has an excuse and silly people will continue to read her revelations and believe she is channeling white cloud. This is a promo for her to sell more books, CD's, and readings.

She is definitely in this for money. Her website is the first place to get the weekly updates from the GFL. Guess what else you can do on her website? Purchase books and CD's! I would love to see her sales and web traffic for the month before the prediction and now.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
JUST FOR FUN...

if anybody wants to take a stab at it...

combining all the letters in the clues..
equals thie mess...
snowconealabamatablediamondshineyourshoes

this anagram server only takes up to 40 letters at once.. but determinant on server load.. hoow many people are using it.. that number goes down.. so i omitted the last 3 letters o and e and s
(the other anagram servers i've found take larger words but don't solve as well. maybe someone can find a better one that takes all the letters here)

snowconealabamatablediamondshineyoursh

i've gotten Ambassadorial as a big relative word.. so i took that out.. and used the remainder to try to find any other rational combos
wordsmith.org...

this is whats left after ambassadorial is taken out
cabedlitheomehonsunnynoweoa

so tossing that in a server gives you...
wordsmith.org...

try it..see what you can get.. don't forget about the O and E if you don't remove ambassadorial

so.. i'f you're not super busy like me today and want to play alien scrabble... toss those clue words all into an anagram server and lets see what you get?

flex your head.

-

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Well
that bitch needs a big ol bitch slap, for a stupid bitch

yeah, yo...

( man what a tight and squeaky method "...

-

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
The aliens are coming for our welfare benefits and driver's licenses. Be careful, they are intending to plant anchor babies all across the country.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by edgecrusher2199

that is a really good point! i tip my hat to you good sir!

[edit on 10-10-2008 by ATSGUY]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I have the answer as to why t hey are showing up on the 14th.
It's my BIRTHDAY, and the space dudes are coming to help me celebrate in style!

I think my explanation is as good as any.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSGUY

pure and simple.. she is just a tad bit off her rocker im afraid... but she is young enough.. she will get over it..

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by dunwichwitch

Well I wish it were true too BUT my gut insticnt I agree here another way to grab massive attention to sell ANOTHER book. If the govt does have any contact w them we would think they would put a stop to it. BUt then that may be part of the plan IF THEY do not show up is blaim the govt.

ANyways if I were in Alabama I would deffinately shine my shoes and show up w my camera.

HAppy times to all Holly

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by N. Tesla

Greetings : If they come..... great! if they don't oh well..... ( just joking ) they had better hope that Dr. Wilhelm Riech isn't performing tests with his " Orgonescope " he, he, he.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Topicstarter Iceland is in the northern hemisphere and Antarctica in the southern...

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I think Bob Marley put it best when he sang

"Most people think great god will come from the sky. Take away everything and make everybody feel high. But if you know what life is worth you will look for yours right here on earth."-- "Get Up Stand Up"

I wish everyone would stop looking for someone or something else to come and save humanity from itself.

Heres another saying.. "you want something done right, do it yourself".

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join