It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Army alert #london#

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by X I I I
i thought u people were in the know about conspiracy's and such but i have read nothing as to the REAL reason these exercises are taking place. I KNOW the reason for this but am unsure if my post will be removed as this has happened numerous times in the past. i believe the REAL TRUTH SPEAKERS AND FREE THINKERS are being surpressed on ats so; i will only reply with the real reason this is going on if i get enough attention in relation to THIS POST...

oh yeah and i myself live in london and i am aware of these exercises as i too have contacts in the territorial and regular army stationed all over the uk.

all of those who are self proclaimed anti-nwo citizens should know the real reason...

i leave the outcome in your hands...
C'mon then Mr KnowitAll ,tell us everything you know and we'll be the judge and if you are censored ,you raise a stink and we'll support you,we're waiting......

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by candyfloss

Lol Candy, i'm in Cumbria, about 40 miles from one of those red dots on the map, thinks me will gets the ol' air rifle out the cupboard and go bag me some Frenchies

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
OMG THERE'S A BUS STRIKE IN LONDON
I CAN'T CATCH THE 113 TO COLLEGE TODAY
CONSPIRACY
CONSPIRACY
calm down
seriously
you crazy nunces

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I have also seen an unusually high amount of traffic with regards to military vehicles. I do not live in London, however. I live in Oklahoma City.
For the last 3 hears I have travled a 20 mile stretch of I-35 to and from work and rarely saw any military vehicles. The last 2 or 3 months, however, I have seen numerous light and heavy trucks loaded down with stuff headed north. While I can't see inside the heavy trucks to see what they are hauling, I do recall seeing a huge deisel generator. I will say again, rarely saw it before, now I see it all the time.
My dad also told me he has seen numerous train loads of IFV's, trucks, and tanks headed west on the BNSF rail line. Also unusual. Are assets being positioned in certain places in anticipation of massed civil unrest? Am I insane? Have others noticed as well? You let me know.
10OCT08 11:15AM CST

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Could this have anything to do with that so called October 14 event? Been seeing it pop up all over the internet. Supposedly a ufo sighting.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
The military are preparing for the 14th of october [tuesday] because there is to be a mass protest against the new world order in parliament square london. also in new york and toronto

the time for talk is over and the time for action is here. all who oppose the new world order should let their voices be heard.

i personally will be there to voice my concerns over the totalitarian state which is being and has been implemented in the uk

>>>XIII

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
there is no need for speculation beacause all who attend on the 14th will see first hand, what the army has been preparing for and why.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I've been reading on another site that there was a fairly large riot outside the Bank Of England. There were police there in full riot gear.
I looked and this was all I could find, a small mention at Yahoo News.
Yahoo

According to what I am reading from people that were supposedly there, the crowds were MUCH bigger than the picture lets on.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by WERE_ALL_GONA_DIE
Ok this is weird
I hear military jets flying my house ,and im in ireland
We dont have fighter jets

Britian does and so does America. Did you see what they were?

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by candyfloss

i thought u people were in the know about conspiracy's and such but i have read nothing as to the REAL reason these exercises are taking place. I KNOW the reason for this but am unsure if my post will be removed as this has happened numerous times in the past. i believe the REAL TRUTH SPEAKERS AND FREE THINKERS are being surpressed on ats so; i will only reply with the real reason this is going on if i get enough attention in relation to THIS POST...

oh yeah and i myself live in london and i am aware of these exercises as i too have contacts in the territorial and regular army stationed all over the uk.

all of those who are self proclaimed anti-nwo citizens should know the real reason...

i leave the outcome in your hands...
C'mon then Mr KnowitAll ,tell us everything you know and we'll be the judge and if you are censored ,you raise a stink and we'll support you,we're waiting......

A lot of us are skeptics first before we believe in a certain Conspiracy. I might believe in UFO's but I always try to find a down to earth answer to it.

I'm believe that the London bombing were an inside job by the government there, but unlike alot of the people making the conspiracy about how a electric Conduit blowing up, I do believe that it was a bomb, and the suicide bomber just a hapless victim.

I do believe that WTC 7 was an inside job, but I believe it was jet fuel that did the thing in. Why was it brought down, you got me... I know why the other building where brought down.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Sabreblade

They just showed a clip of it on Fox News.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Truther

It's a show of force to silence the will of the people. True Power lies in the collective hands and will of the people. The PTB are in panic mode. They created your current world of which is caught up in a sea of deception, ignorance and tyranny.

This is to change. Stay tuned.

[edit on 10-10-2008 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
They are probably moving Service Personnel to be in place for next months Rememberance Day (11 Nov). They have to get people in to go through parade rehearsals. What a load of bull# - stop being paranoid and get a grip. Have you been in the military, from your post, probably not.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
To quote my old friend Ford ...

""You're all mad,"
"You're absolutely barmy,"
"You're a bunch of raving nutters,"

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   

My Thread on WWIII don't say i didnt tell you guys

let the wars games begin

[edit on 10-10-2008 by monkeybus]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr grey
This is a little too paranoid for my liking. I appreciate this is a conspiracy theorists website but we cant keep just pulling them out of thin air.

Too much nonsense or just not enough sense?

You are correct. Lets not cry wolf too much here since when or if it does happen, we can be alerted to the real thing.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Unlimitedpossibilities

We where aleted, if you check the above post.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   

The military are preparing for the 14th of october [tuesday] because there is to be a mass protest against the new world order in parliament square london.

Hmmm I did a quick google and all that came up was one guy's Facebook page promoting a protest on the 14th. Any further info? Where did you hear about this? Are many expected? I mean, if you're right, I'd love to know so I can make plans and let as many people know as possibe.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Just hope to see the guy in a mask speaking fluent and confusing English Language with his often puns of old french movies put in to his speech on the giant screens in London city. Cheeryos or whatever the hell you say it!

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
im from cambridge (about 50 miles north of london) have seen alot of eurofighter training going on the past week and a few large bombers overhead. My girlfriend is in London so i hope nothin happens as a perimeter will be set up around the entire city, will have to get ninja'd up wiv ma night vision and weaponry to go and get her out of there. am not even jokin.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join