It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow, Abraham Lincoln Basically Laid it Down, Clear as Day

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
Like the beginning of War of the Worlds when Scientology grips the planet or in Maximum Overdrive when maximum and overdrive really kick in it...and there is that machine gun or something.

YES!!!!!
THANK YOU!!!

I was waiting for someone to make the Xenu - Tripod link!!!

Now all my theories make sense.

Edit: Wait!? Lincoln had something to do with it?

[edit on 9-10-2008 by Ian McLean]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   
ever notice how Lincoln's the only non-masonic prez represented on a coin who, as well is looking the opposite direction as the rest of the coin's heads.. and his coin is the sole one that's a darker tone of metal.

what did Boothe say after he shot him again..? "Always the Tyrants!" in latin or something?

-

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by TheInformer

Done deal and way to let that Yankee attitude shine through
!

Point is, that quote is no more a reflection of Lincoln's character than the quote "Great liars are also great magicians" was of Hitlers.. unless the reflection of the quote was a self reflection/revelation. Blindly adore the mythical Lincoln that you were progra... oops, sorry... taught to believe was honest all you like.... still doesn't make him any less of a tyrant than he was.
I am just stating the facts.. he was a swindler, thief, and con man in the worse way thanks to his intelligence in being able to pull the wool over good people's eyes.. even to this day.

[edit on 9-10-2008 by justamomma]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat

Are you sure? I have been reading a lot lately about Lincoln being against the bankers and them killing him as a result.

Same thing happened to JFK. He tried to strip the Federal Reserve Bank of its power to loan money to the government at interest, a move which would have bypassed the Fed by restoring to the government the power and authority to issue currency. Executive Order 11110 gave the US government the ability to create its own money - backed by silver. Chances are it might have put the FED out of business.

[edit on 9-10-2008 by Nonchalant]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join