It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone seen this UFO video? WOW?!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Here is a still of the video just before the camera zooms in on the building.

Note the arrow pointing to the anomaly which is probably why the camera zooms in so suddenly.

Slow the video down, its right at the begining and see this anomaly flying on the left side of the building and moves behind it, during which the camera zooms in once the anomaly is behind the building, then we see it pop up from behind the building over the top of the building.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
At a 1:10 the thing disappears then reappears....because it was soooooo fast..? No, because it's fake...

Why cloak for a half a second...? Might as well cloak the whole time and just laugh at us without worry of discovery...

Posted by - Crown Phoenix

Besides, the size and shape is all wrong for an advanced alien space craft.

I noticed your location is "Heaven"...please stay there and never return.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
It would be nice if the photographer could provide a better quality video instead of going through u-bloob. That way with a higher resolution video you would be able to tell right away if it was a CG insert or not.

Still 50/50 on this one.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Fake!

There are frames in this video that (to me) show evidence of photoshopping and "layers".

In the video, I was looking at everything BUT the UFO to see if I could find the anomaly in the anomaly....

Although the scene is shown many times in this video, 2.44 or 3.10 are good times to observe it.

Location: if you split the screen into 8 x 8, look at 7 down and 1 across.

There appears (out of nowhere) what seems to be a "new" edge, a highlight. The remnant of an airbrushed edge from a moved layer?

Anyone else see it and what else could it be?
Odd

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by freelandr

I don't know if this is a very good video, But I seen a couple that are very interesting to say the lest. www.ufocasebook.com/videosone.html then click on Video of alleged Italian Army UFO. Also Discloser Project.il

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
This is a known CGI fake.

Been brought up and re-debunked several times.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enigma Publius
no evidece will ever be believed across the board unless it is recorded non-digital, analog is the only way evidence will be accepted. sucks i know but i think someone is just wasting their time if it is digital, skeptics will always have a way to discredit something if it is digital. just my opinion, but there it is.

amen to that my friend, it seems to me theres alot of pople on this site that do not want to believe and look wayyy too far into how a piece of evidence could be fake rather than what could make it real

<< 1   >>

join