It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Government Must Be Overthrown!!!

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by nite owl

Yes the true government has been overthroughn. The government of the people went away along time ago. There is not one politician that gives a damn about you or me. Recently Obama ordered air strikes in Libya, so the rebels can take over their country again. We dont even know what these rebels stand for.Obama is pushing in other countrys, what we should be doing in our own.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Here is a blueprint for non-violent overthrow of the government: www.aeinstein.org...

Here is a thread about it: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
why is it that you wont tell whats on your mind.Its bull# that im the only one that has wrote anything in 2011. I know im not the only one that doesnt believe in this government, America needs to quit being pussies and stand up.Obama your our leader.Tell it how it is. We atacked Libyaa, Dont # with us our allies our we'll kick your ass. Same thing goes for Afganistan and Iraq. If you mess with us we will kill you. If sombody comes in my house unwelcome, they can either polietly leave or i'll kick their ass out the door, this is bull# we should have kicked their asses out the door along time ago, but we have pussys standing up for us.I really hope you dont end this site because this is just what the people of america need.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Youll never over throw the government, Youre to chicken # to even talk to me. If your that chichen # what makes you think you can go against the gowernment. I guess i came to the wrong site.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
The U.S. Constitution was written so the rich can get richer. Our government is not for the people, at all. The rhetoric of democracy is a fallacy.

Don't believe me? Then read Federalist Essay #10 by James Madison.

We need a new government and a new constitution.

Did you know the constitution legalized slavery? Don't believe me?

Read Article 1 Section 2 of the Constitution and Article 2 Section 9. Have you ever heard of the 3/5 clause?

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
It would be nice if you could put that in red neck terms. There was alot that pissed me off but maybe i diddnt interperet the way it was ment to be. You have to remember when writing this crap that we might not understand it but we can get lawyers.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I would like to know where you get your info from.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
We're done. There isnt enough of us that will actually stand up to the government,There is a lot but not enough, we are done. Is that what you want to tell your grandkids. Hell no we arent done. I would like to see the freedom that my great grandfather seen. We arent done, I know we arent cause your reading this. I'm not done until im dead, I wont be done then either cause my kids will continue what i say and so will there kids and ther kids and there kids it will keep going down the line. But i ask myself one question, Why dont we fight for our rights? My number one answer is,we are afraid of what our government will do to us.Nobody wants tax evasion charges on them or do they want to go to federal prison, although i hear its much nicer in federal than most states. We have become whimps. If we get attacked, we religh on the cops to help us instead of defending ourselves.We praise independace, but in a school yard fight, both kids get sent home. The bully and the whimp. The bully gets away with it cause his mom and dad were not good parents, the whimp never gets away with it cause cause he or she knew better, he or she gets beat on every day and then, when he or she decides to fight back and defend themself, they are in detention or suspended from school. We are a country that has lived on self defense. Lets live up to it.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Every one on this site is a bunch of scared little whimps, im pretty sure i came to the wrong site/

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
A revolution can actually be counter productive. My feelings are that the government would invoke Marshall law. And wouldn't hesitate hurting someone that resisted. With citizens being charged with treason. Policeman would be faced with losing their jobs. Armed forces charged with not following orders. While some of them will have the power go to their heads. Total mayhem , chaos, and collapse.

Now what happens if it is succesful? Who becomes president etc? Will we really know them? Those individuals could be a whole lot worse than what we are kicking out. And we could end up in a total dictatorship.

What we really need to do is get rid of the 2 party system. And elect individuals for not following a system of beliefs. But what they believe in themselves. And also get rid of campaign contributions from big companies and causes. They are nothing more than bribes. And should be treated as such. Illegal....Why should "sell outs" be winning elections over good honest people? Those bribes are what is running our country right now. And is causing the majority of our problems. Get rid of them!

Now how do we get this accomplished? Peaceful demonstrations. We have modern media at our fingertips and can accomplish more than ever before. Take advantage of it!

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
people please watch what you say outloud as speaking against the government can and will you get prosecuted during war time, punishable by death i might add, just saying

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by InterestingggHow many people is there?Compared to soldiers?
Can you imagine the thoughts of a soldier, when confronted with an army, of 40 million people?

Add in the Chinese army while you're at it. What do you think the Trans Texas Corridor was for other than an "in" door to allow foreign troops to conquer a large land mass?

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by suspense101

The international financiers must be overthrown, along with all monarchies. That's the power behind the power. If you get rid of all of them, problem solved.
If you think you're going to do it with guns and bombs, you're mistaken. It's just hopeless. However, some decades ago, it was discovered how to kill pests in a field by using an aerial photograph of the field and a certain machine. It's called "radionics".

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
It is our fault, we are the ones that put these people in office.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by suspense101

Hey i'm ready to fight for our rights if you are

I've said it before i'll say it again, if we were to have a meet up at Washington and get enough people to rally in front of the white house we would be sure to catch MSM's eyes.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join