It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Government Must Be Overthrown!!!

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Amen.

I'm all for "God given rights" my American brother. The right to defend one's self is a natural instinct. Procreation, Progress, and satisfied hunger are all man's struggle. Party lines and politics is just another way to beat the hell out of our "God given rights" when it gets in the way of their shared ambitions".

Exploited unity got us into this mess. It's going to take UNITY to get us out. Manufacturing the RESOLVE is easy. For them (Uncle Sam and his boys) it is mass panic or mass fear. Manufacture a shared fear (9-11 for example) and there is their support (UNITY) for furthering their agenda...

One catastrophe after another...bam bam bam.. like clockwork. And all the while, they are stealing more and more of our freedoms. Scare-force-one overflying ground zero unannounced was a "test" for what they knew was coming. They had to decide if the time to do this is right. Mass panic about the H1N1 pandemic could backfire if they dump it on a country that just went through 9/11, Katrina, Iraq, and upcoming adventures in IRAN. (Proof they knew it was going to be big) ...Manufactured to pump billions into the Big Pharma industry.. WHY? Because they already know Health care is going to be nationally marginalized as an uncontrollable expense.

What we are seeing with government is debatable by everyone with their own ideas about when, how, where, why, or to what level of extreme... but, the one thing we all seem to be united on is that this is NOT your daddy's Oldsmobile anymore...

Legally Rolling back government expansion to 1913, 1933, or even 1980 is going to be met with so much resistance that, short of a complete revolt on business as usual, we will never get it off. Article V Conference has been ignored by congress over 750 times. That's 750 reasons to consider this government "illegal", but, try convincing Granny that she needs to quit buying arthritis meds or getting her Insulin.... (aint gonna happen)

Any "THINK TANK" we get going here that actually does come up with a viable option is going to be met with blanket negative ridicule, or surgical nullification (if you catch my drift). Hadji aint the only eyes in the keyhole.

UNITY is the tool. Implementation is easier said than done. Media was our weapon. Now they have total control of that too. Free press is on its way out babe. Wise up. First amendment was the only thing we had left. 2nd amendment is on its way out. Your 5th amendment right is already an admission of guilt or complicity. and, one by one, that rag they wipe with is being degraded into a weapon of its own...

What makes America the greatest country on Earth is not our Constitution or our rights anymore. Its the power structure and control imposed by the money. If you want to know how it got this way, follow the money all the way back to "Who gets to say what it is worth".

Nixon got us out of Nam because he was able to make the money man back down. Change his business interests by regulating it's value. At some point, control of the regulatory monetary policy would eventually get into the hands of those who benefit most by its manipulation. (Where we are today.) Ultimately, they threw Nixon to the wolves for his insurrection. Bill Clinton messed with deregulation also and I now believe he was set up too. They impeached his butt. (I was a Republican for many years and I'm rethinking party line support each day I educate myself) Messing with the FED is political suicide for any sitting CEO. So, don't look for Obama to favor messing with the FED for more than advice. (You will also notice he didn't Fire Ben Bernanke, he reappointed him for a second term.) Rod Blagojevich anyone?

Key to the money market mess is the FED. That is the "Trigger" you are looking for. Key to limit corruption in "Congress" is Article V. Term Limits.
IGNORED.

Civil war? yep! ..Revolt? yep! ...count on it. People are "FED" up with it.
How, when & who is the

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Why overthrow the government?

Well... They are controlling things pretty good. So good, in fact, they got Baxter making H1N1 vaccines (Backed by Goldman Sachs) even after Baxter was busted distributing LIVE AVIAN BIRD FLU... now THAT is a finely tuned spider web!

Bailout anyone?

What you SHOULD be VERY concerned about is the fact that these vaccines contain a preservative called "Thermerisol" which is 49.55% Mercury by weight. This is a highly toxic heavy metal that is linked to Autism and can kill babies or folks with weak immune systems.
Thimerosal Linked To Autism: New Clinical Findings

This is why they warn against giving it to pregnant women and HIV or Chemo patients. People who have Hepatitis or kidney problems, liver disease, etc are routinely warned to avoid taking flu shots. (That is why the warnings) Nobody ever asks about the warnings if they are otherwise healthy, and routinely risk the damage anyway. But the government is telling people this vaccine is totally safe and your concerns are baseless!!
The Military has been ORDERED to roll up their sleeves or face disciplinary action. So, the LIE that noOne is being FORCED to take the unlicensed and untested vaccine is BUSTED.
Nobody walks around with a meter on their forehead giving off an immunity strength reading. We are ALL being subjected to risk every time we take any vaccine. Another concern is that Mercury is a cumulative problem. The more vaccines you get in your lifetime, the more mercury builds up in your system. Just like eating fish. Exposure to mercury increasing, cumulative - UPI.com

The Government (.gov) even acknowledges the toxic danger of mercury Mercury: MedlinePlus

Here's the really SICK part about getting sick: The government doesn't care about your concerns. They have measures in place to take away your right to protest or reject a vaccine if they deem the threat of mass contamination outweighs the public outcry of martial law. The UN, WTO and WHO also have measures in place that overrule your Constitutional rights and they intend to use military force to isolate and/or eradicate the threat if Americans decide that freedom of choice means more than global contamination.
Congress has rejected over 750 demands (From all 50 states) for an Article V Convention which is going to limit congressional powers if ever called. Under the Constitutional law, we have a right to demand Article V and Congress has no authority to ignore or reject it, yet, it is happening.
Better WAKE UP people! They wont let us impose term limits, balanced budgets, or Campaign reform.
Check it out -> Welcome to Friends Of the Article V Convention

WE MUST STOP THESE PEOPLE NOW!

DID YOU READ THE BOTTLE THAT YOUR DOCTOR DREW THAT SYRINGE OF POISON FROM?

GUESS WHAT FELLOW AMERICANS... ITS "BAXTER" and they are FUNDED BY GOLDMAN SACHS !!!

You got Kathleen Sebelius insisting that this Flu shot is "safe"....
www.kansascity.com...

and you got medical studies linking it to Autism and cumulative mercury damage, while using your bailout money to finance a corporation (BAXTER) that released AVIAN BIRD FLU MIXED WITH HUMAN INFLUENZA. These same people insist there will be no forced inoculations, yet the military is being ordered to take the shot or face disciplinary action...

SO... Who do YOU believe? The MILLIONS of people calling for overthrowing these lying reptilian parasites, or the Secret Service who will shut this site down if I take a poll?

Nobel Peace prize anyone?

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Even if you did overthrow the government , you are still slaves to their overall agenda . Still indoctrinated. You'd go and vote in some other undesirable that would be even worse . What you'd need to do , is give interim powers to a foreign body , for say a 10 year tenure , who are not beholding to certain internal US interests . A separation from any of the lobby groups, industrialists , or religious denominations . Then they have to be kept that way , and also isolated from other such external similar bodies. This could be a committee of say 5 or 6 nations , like Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands , Norway and Switzerland .

This will give time for such nations to introduce a kind of detox program to wean you off your more radical ways brought about by lies and propaganda over the decades and make for a better educated , more mature , less warlike citizenry to bring in your own government after the 10 year period.

Also, as you are so divided , it will not be a case of one side getting power and the other not and continuing the current situation as it is . But an independent arbitrating kind of body.

[edit on 11-10-2009 by Drexl]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drexl

What you'd need to do , is give interim powers to a foreign body

[edit on 11-10-2009 by Drexl]

Oh NO NO NO...

This is EXACTLY what is wrong with "sheeple" in America, thinking that its okay to GIVE AWAY OUR SOVEREIGNTY.

NEVER!

WHAT is NEEDED, friend, is TRUE AMERICAN PATRIOTS. Because a LOYAL AMERICAN knows EXACTLY what is wrong and EXACTLY how to FIX IT!

This is going to get VERY ugly. Today a TERRIBLE thing has happened to my country and my countrymen. Today our first amendment was DESTROYED with a HATE SPEECH BILL that was attached to a DEFENSE BUDGET. This tactic of EARMARKS and BS legislation being tagged to non-germane issues is WRONG.

WHILE THIS BILL IS NOT YET SIGNED INTO LAW IT IS PASSED IN CONGRESS. WE HAVE NO REASON TO DOUBT IT WILL BE SIGNED AND PASSED INTO LAW. UNTIL THEN, WE ARE FREE TO SAY THAT WE HATE SUCH AS WE FEEL. THAT WE DESPISE THAT WHICH OFFENDS. THAT WE CONDEMN THAT WHICH IS AN ABOMINATION TO OUR MORALITY OR OUR CONSCIENCE.

KISS IT GOODBYE AMERICA. WEEP FOR THE VAIN BLOOD OF YOUR FOREFATHERS AND YOUR DEAD GRANDFATHERS. YOUR FIRST AMENDMENT HAS NOW BEEN STOLEN. WITH THE STROKE OF A PEN, YOU CONDEMN HER TO A VAIN HISTORY.

Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

It was 1st for a reason. It was placed above all others and considered the EYE of the pyramid. The strongest structure built from the GROUND UP!
...and now you cannot SEE. Your freedom to determine among yourselves a consensus of right and wrong is already decided for you.
NO AMERICAN VOTED FOR THIS! TRAITORS TO THE CONSTITUTION DID THIS!

TRAITORS TO THE CONSTITUTION ILLEGALLY REFUSED AND REJECTED ARTICLE V ...750 TIMES !!!
www.article-5.org...

WE BEGGED YOU. WE WROTE IT IN OUR OWN BLOOD. YOUR SILENCE IS PERVERSELY DEAFENING !

THEY PINNED THIS TO THE BACKS OF SOLDIERS AND YOU ROBBED US WHILE WE BEGGED YOUR SUPPORT! COMMITTED BY YOUR HAND AND ROBBED BY YOUR INDIFFERENCE!

MURDERERS! FOR NOW WE FIGHT FOR NO REASON! WE FIGHT FOR LIES! THERE IS NO FREEDOM ON EARTH, ONLY WEALTH AND POWER FOR THE WHISPERING ALLIANCES.

THERE IS NO AMERICA! ONLY A LIE REMAINS OF WHAT WAS ONCE WORTH MORE TO YOUR FATHERS AND GRANDFATHERS THAN THEIR OWN LIVES!

TODAY THEIR BLOOD IS UPON YOUR HANDS BECAUSE YOU WOULD NOT EVEN SPEAK UP FOR THEM. NOT EVEN FOR YOURSELVES. YOU DESERVE NEITHER FREEDOM NOR PRIVILEGE.

EVEN IF YOU ACT NOW, YOU ACT IN VAIN. YOU CANNOT BE TRUSTED TO STAND FOR ANYTHING GREATER THAN YOURSELVES. YOUR BROTHERS FIGHT WHILE YOU HUDDLE IN DARK ALLEYS PLOTTING HOW TO VICTIMIZE EACH OTHER. YOUR "CONSPIRACY" IS FINISHED. IT IS NOW YOUR REALITY. WELCOME TO THE HELL YOU HAVE INVITED UPON ALL OF HUMANITY. YOUR LEADERS ARE PROPERTY OF THE STATE. YOUR CHILDREN OWE YOU NOTHING AND YOU HAVE ROBBED THEM OF THEIR INHERITANCE!

DIE TRAITOR! DIE WHILE I YET LIVE THAT I MIGHT DEFECATE ON YOUR WORM EATEN CARCASS FOR THE BETRAYAL OF MY DEAD AND UNBORN!

WHAT SIGN WAS IT YOU WERE WAITING FOR? WHAT MESSAGE FROM ABOVE? WHAT MANNER OF GOD DO YOU SERVE THAT YOU WOULD DEFILE HIS MOST PRECIOUS GIFT? FOR THERE IS NO GREATER LOVE THAN A MAN LAY DOWN HIS LIFE FOR HIS FRIENDS. THERE IS NO GREATER LOVE.

...AND THERE IS NO GREATER WRATH. YOUR FATE YOU HAVE TRULY EARNED AND THIS GOVERNMENT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU TRADED BLOOD AND HONOR FOR.

ISOLATE YOURSELVES FROM THE LOSS WITH MORE LIES! GRIEVE NOT A TEAR FOR THE EARTH SHALL REJECT YOUR SELF PITY! YOUR GLORY IS IN VAIN. CHOKE ON YOUR WORDS AS YOU TRY TO JUSTIFY THE TRUTH NOW LOST TO YOU! YOUR BLINDNESS IS YOUR HELL. YOUR GOD IS IMMORAL AND INSANE. SPEAK IT NOT OR BE FOUND GUILTY IN YOUR OWN LAW!

DAMNATION ON YOUR SILENCE! I TRULY HATE YOU! I REJECT YOUR LAW!

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
"If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for a reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed."

-Albert Einstein

The Declaration of Independence states that in any incident that a seemingly unconstitutional law is passed that does infringe our rights that in that incident we shall overthrow the government and reestablish a newer, more efficient one. Often we go about our lives suspecting that our constitutional rights are fair and just and have not infringed anything in our lives unfairly, however, this is incorrect. For although your life might not be affected by the certain unjust principle in our laws, it does not, however, mean that it isn’t infringing the natural rights of others.

In the bill of rights it states that: “Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.”

Many people have told me things along the line of, "Your going to get yourself into trouble, your going to get people killed." Well in that case, the exercise to freedom of speech, and the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances, would all be trampled upon.

Why do we not exercise our right to show the will and power of the people. The government has and will continue to over extend their boundaries. We have the ability to alter or abolish as we please.

Within the 14th amendment, it states the following: “All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.”

Such infringements upon the 14th amendment are condoned in the Patriot Act which allows for the POSSIBILITY of torture, and the illegal wiretapping of American citizens.

This cannot be allowed to persist. I have started an initiative on this concept. You can search for the facebook group True Patriots of America. Together we can make a history and fundamentally change the world as we know it.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
i would like to post this. i am a person with deep emotions on this topic. I am under 18 years old however i dont see that as the case. the problem is our country is no longer what it used to be. The scandals that have cost our nation so much pain and put us in so much debt must be stopped. Personally the only way i see this happening is a revolt. With all the corruption in the government nowdays its our only choice. Violence and revolution are our only choice. No longer should we be forced down no longer should our GOD given rights be taken away from us because of what we believe. We need to take up arms all of us as a country as a truly united people under god. We have these rights because they were given to US by GOD. He is what we need to save this country. We must unite as a country as one people. Violence and revolt is our only choice it has been for a very long time it's all we can do to save our nation and rebuild it we must start over. i dont mean just a new government. i mean we must scrap the constitution and the declaration all of it we must right our own new ones. We must form a new government that will not allow corruption to settle in. Now my question is this. Are you with me? im not afraid to say im the only person who feels this way i believe im standing for whats right in the only choice that is left our only road that leads to a new world and a time of greatness.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by LFCANFIELD

Let me urge you to think deeply about what you are suggesting.

The object of those in power is not to lose it. To that end, the unorganized efforts of countless political officials had slowly moved the government (most governments, actually) to become 'self-protecting.'

Revolt, violence, and nearly any kind of 'force' are not going to change that. Even if we pursued a violent overthrow of the government, who - exactly, would administer the aftermath?

We have surely learned that it is our nature as people to establish common rules and standards of behavior, regardless of governmental forms, or even religion.

Someone must take that mantle. Bear the burden of serving the community towards the goal of harmonious and prosperous lives. What kind of 'heroes' will such a revolution produce? Will they agree to be told what to do by the people? Or isn't it more likely that any subsequent leaders of the post-revolution era will be as humanly frail and corruptible as the last were?

There is another way. There always is. But the strongest ally to all will be the freedom to express yourself as you have here. Encourage the expression... even of those who disagree with you.

While I disagree that violence can be the appropriate solution to our national troubles, I do admit you're sensitive to a reality that many much older than you have completely missed.

Nice job! I applaud your comment, and thank you for contributing.

Be well.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Why bother trying?

Obama's government is already doing a better job at wiping the USA off the face of the map than any of us could ever do.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Interestinggg

Originally posted by leomurray
I am afraid thats what they want us to do at least in an unorganized unarmed rabble, they've made preparations for such a case. And believe me it wouldn't be pretty especially with the things needed to accomplish the revolution or fight a guerrilla war. I mean im not prepared to cut kids arms off and S*&^ are you?

How many people is there?Compared to soldiers?
Can you imagine the thoughts of a soldier, when confronted with an army, of 40 million people?

The fact that you are considering the soldiers as your enemy speaks
to the fact that you are missing the real enemy.

The man behind the curtain pulling the strings.

You can fight his sock puppets til you die of old age.

You have to take this fight to the puppet masters.

Once the CFR, Trilateral Commission, and Bilderberg group are named
as terrorist organizations and locked up then we will start to see some
change we can believe in.

Monsanto and the other multi national monsters need to be disbanded
for crimes against humanity.

The GMO foods kill, its fact in mainstream news.

If you try to fight them with guns you will just be marginalized as
anti government nut jobs.

Ppl need to expose these pirates and parasites and find way to hack
their email accounts like they did the hadley climate unit turning
global warming into the most expensive hoax of all time.

Expose these pieces of dung as criminals and get them to turn on
each other and bring the whole house of crime down.

They are little more than a global mafia that just needs a few decades
behind bars or worse if the ppl sentence them to death.

I can almost hear them saying "Let them eat cake !".

Good Luck to you all !

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Interestinggg

40 million people would be like a video game! if you catch my drift, i dont think you realized how serious solders are about their work. and that whole war thing for 10 years made them good at what they do, but be patient revolution will come and the leaders will be LA RAZA

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

i understand all that you have said. But me as a person i just dont see any other way. Yes the post revolution era would be hectic. But i believe the common person if given the right understanding can persue what he what as a human and can and should be allowed to fight for what is right. Sir my idea of this has been thought out i go through it every day while i am at school trying to understand what will happen. But i believe if such a revolt is successful there is only one person who will be right to set up a new order. I cannot tell you who this man is for even i don't know. The only person who knows is GOD. I believe i truly in my heart understand we need to change America but i just don't see how we can without violence. I very much appreciate what you have said and believe me i do not take it lightly i will consider this for a while but for the moment i can only say this...GOD HELP US ALL

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by jakemil

But it doesn't come fast enough that's the thing! I see where people would disagree with me on this saying i might think irrational but i don't. What i am saying is my view of revolution it's what i as an individual human being believe what we should do. I am not proposing an all out war against America but instead many small Guerilla forces moving and sweeping through the ranks of the US. Im talking about infiltration on all levels in places like Fort Knox Area 51 and Roswell. Then when the time is right i believe we take down the entire government in one massive swoop. I mean snipers going after government officials. Leaving no high ranking military or company leaders standing a plan that takes time. Read this and understand that i am only 14 years old.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
ok heres my view on how everything is in the united states right now. We as a people and a nation are in huge debt. Not just to other countries but to each other! Millions are missing the big picture here our government doesnt want the best for the people but the best for themselves. They have become drunk and mad with power and control. What are they going to do with it? Well i'm not sure but i do know that it cant be good. I also know that if we had oh i dont know maybe 20-30 years we could peacefully revolt against the government and overthrow it that way. In that time period many more would come to believe the same as many of us on this THREAD do already. But the problem is we dont have that kind of time! This may have been possible 10 hell even 15 years ago but now no its not possible. What we need is a revolution and a violent one. I say from my heart the only way is to start off peacefully then when nobody expects it we attack. We start a guerrilla war we become one with the land and also wanted by the national government. Yes it sounds bad but think our numbers are growing every day! Our rights are slowly being taken away at the same time. Many will come to see this but not the time people think we have. We dont have much time left. I say that we as a people and a NATION should take a STAND AND FIGHT FOR WHAT IS RIGHT TO NOT LET ANYBODY BOSS US AROUND ANYMORE AND SHOW THE WORLD THAT THE COMMMON PERSON HAS WHAT IT TAKES TO LIVE LIKE A FREE MAN AND NOT TAKE ANYTHING FOR GRANTED LIKE WE DO NOW

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by LFCANFIELD
..... We as a people and a nation are in huge debt....

In light of your last post consider this.

We as a people are NOT in debt. Therein lies our most potent weapon.

The debt the governments of the world have created is as real as the wealth they've created.... in fact... they are one in the same.

If the nations of the world were to "unite" for a common purpose, they most certainly could completely eliminate ALL world debt by simply extending NO confidence to the monetary monopoly in place.

They could simply create an economic architecture that simply writes them out of the equation. With a pen-stroke.

With all debt gone, nations can embark on coexistence without artificial constraints. Sadly, this is NOT the globalist goal.

It's not that the solution to the problem is hard. It's that there is a class of mentality that simply INSISTS upon itself as the center of all things and thus of primary importance. They all want to be celebrity heroes to each other. To that end, they influence and engender conflict at the national level for profit - all based on imaginary concepts of ownership that simply defy reason.

It's all about THEM having what THEY want. They have wanted it for so long, and so much that they have convinced themselves it their RIGHT- their proper and unquestionable province - to control the affairs of the world.

The revolution we need is one of spirit, not blood.

[edit on 24-5-2010 by Maxmars]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
What, the american government must be overthrown? I't has already been overthrown, why do you think our problems only get worse. Who are you trying to kid.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
The American people have turned into a bunch of whimps.I dont know if 9-11 hapened for some power trip fom the government or if what we saw really happened but, i do know that i lost a causin and a good friend while they where over there.I love my freedom and my family, your gonna have to fight hard to take them away from me.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I love America, but we got people taking over our country without asking us first.I know if sombody comes in to my house uninvited, thats the last time he/she came into my house. We let sombody that cant even salute our nations flag into our house. Im pretty sure that our fore fathers just wanted us to unite that ran , im pretty sure that George Washington or Abe Linoln didnt want the country taken away from the people. If you want to take it from us we will fight, and we will fight till we die, there are a few of us small town country boys around.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
[We all have to stick together. We will win this fight if we all stick together, its not that we want to any more, its cause we have to. And who ever started this post, Why did you stop. There are a few of us out there that will fight untill they die.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I agree 100 percent. We will never now the freedom that our fathers or our grandfathers new unless we fight for it

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join