It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Government Must Be Overthrown!!!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by leomurray

well put. War isn't sexy like on Tv . Peace is the only way we can truly overcome and purify the human spirit. We look like crap right now and we need to start doing good. Feed the Kids and such.
Ohh Rah

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by suspense101

i totally disagree. this could be chaotic in so many ways. we can't just change.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Seeing how big this thread has gotten and the number of responces really hits home about what should have taken place a long time ago. There are really the following options and for those that are here and might view or might come to view this thread we should discuss all options at this time.

In the simplest terms boycott is one answer however the others without violence are going to need support and not we support you from afar and will do nothing to help the cause those days are gone and arnt coming back anytime soon it's now or never.

Excitation:

1. The Excitation from the United States: as a citizen of the United States stating clearly we or I will not allow you congress or the United States of America to leavy 800 billion dollars on the backs of my children or my childrens children exc exc.

Self Imposed Exile:

1. Self Imposed Exile is stating clearly that as a legal citizen I or we will not engage in the bailing out of or taking on any of the legal or liable responceablities that you congress or any other government body have decided with or without my direct permission.

Declaration of Expatration

1. Declaration of Expartration: I the Citizen legal or not legal here by do declare on this day of ______ and this year of ____ that you Country of ______ or state of _____ will not adhear to the rules, regulations or laws that you the state of _____ or country of _____ have declared that I am to follow because I am a alien residing in the country of ______ or state of _____ and as a expatrated Citizen of the _______ or state of ______ I willfully find your tax's or leavy's of _____ on the year of _____ unjust and will not adhear to your rules and or regulations of your state or country or countries.

Excitation of the State:

This will require a large direct group of people anywhere in the United States standing up and making close to what is a new constitution with the acception instead of drafting a new law or laws you are instead succeding from the state legally and saying to the federal government and other governments the following:

We the State of __________ Here by do declare that as of this date of ______ and year of _______, We the State and People Representing the State of _______, Succed from the Union of the United States of America and as of the Date of _____ and year of ______ all Federal Funds Coming to the state of ______ are to cease and no more Federal Aid is to come to the State of ______.

Signed The People of the Great State of ___________.

Such draft's are legal on there face and this can be done on a town level as well there is no reason why a town of 30 or even 100,000 cannon succed from the Union of the United States its perfactly legal and lawfull.

At some point event's like this or close will have to be taken before bloodshead is going to start to happen.

Falcon

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Some people have no clue as to what they are asking for. If they really thought it through they would see that the system needs to be in place or everything falls apart.

I am noticing that ATS is being overrun by delusional youth and drug addicts anymore. Please be mindful of who you are following in these cries for anarchy.

PS

Look up communism, it's not fascism. I think fascist government was the word the OP was looking for. A communist government when done properly is the ideal form of rule but human nature spoils it through greed. When we have the current capitalistic society where the rich get richer and the poor get poorer. Republicans want this and this is what got us into the mess we're in, Democrats want to provide for the people and give them all equal opportunity which is why the rich are afraid of them.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spoodily
I am noticing that ATS is being overrun by delusional youth and drug addicts anymore.

I think that broad sweeping stereotype is a) definitely not constructive in these uncertain times when we simply dont know at ALL who it is we're going to need to count on for support and b) mostly inaccurate.

That being said, while even IF delusional youth were the case, one has to give pause to think well, what's worse delusional thought, or failing reality.

Either way it's no good, and the failing IS reality at the moment, so perhaps from delusional thought can come stable idea.

AB1

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by alphabetaone

Yea, I'm sure they have it all figured out when everyone is starving because the farmers quit growing food, the truckers quit shipping it and there are no roads being maintained to transport it anyway. Don't tell me we'll all grow our own food while we're having a war with the government. I'm sure everyone will enjoy wiping their butts with their hands too because toilet paper will not be around either.

And how will eveyone communicate with each other? There will be no internet, cell phones, phone lines or other media. You'll all be sitting ducks waiting to be snuffed out by apache helicopters.

Hope everyone enjoys starving to death in their "freedom" movement. You'll turn this place into Iraq before you know it.

[edit on 10/10/2008 by Spoodily]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Ok this seems to be right for this point in time considering what has happened with the financial fiasco bail out of $700,000,000,000 billion. But they voted no to a 56,000,000,000 billion stimulus for the people who are in NEED! This was a bail out for the crooked and greedy banks and ceo's!! So heres a little scripture for you all:

1Go to now, ye rich men, weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon you.

2Your riches are corrupted, and your garments are motheaten.

3Your gold and silver is cankered; and the rust of them shall be a witness against you, and shall eat your flesh as it were fire. Ye have heaped treasure together for the last days.

4Behold, the hire of the labourers who have reaped down your fields, which is of you kept back by fraud, crieth: and the cries of them which have reaped are entered into the ears of the Lord of sabaoth.

5Ye have lived in pleasure on the earth, and been wanton; ye have nourished your hearts, as in a day of slaughter.

6Ye have condemned and killed the just; and he doth not resist you.

7Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain.

8Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh.

James 5: 1-8

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Spoodily

Well, to be perfectly frank, it's moot.

The worst case scenario won't play out (that being WW III scenario or global rioting); more like a small slide downwards, the ongoing starvation of the worlds most vulnerable etc.

That doesn't mean we don't try to FIGHT for what's right. This is the American way, this is how we were formed and how we will be that way again. If it means wiping our butts with our hands, if it means just talking our way out, if it means overthrowing tyranny, then it just has to be.

But what CANT be is to resign ourselves to tyrannical rule or fascism simply because we're afraid of adversity or tough times. THAT is not American nor patriotic.

AB1

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Also people need to take note

That the entire congress needs to be overthrown too.
The voting system
The Democrats vs Republicans

This country America needs a revolution now. Look at the handling of the elections over the years. It has gotten beyond absurd. It's not intellegent debates, its sling shots and good vs evil.

Typical Illimunati tactics

This country needs to wake up. Become aware and take back their power.
This is the only way, respect is brought back. This country has to stop attacking each other, like Dems vs Reps. It has to stop this greed and thirst for power.

One thing, that I noticed at the Palin + Biden speech. Is not even them. But the questions been asked. A few of them i really disliked and thought was totally inappropriate and not relevant to some of the issues the country is even facing. That in itself shows fallacy.

Starting with Foriegn policy? What right or place does America have to go and "fix" problems in other countries in the forseeable future,

When your country is in a dire corrupt state. Clean up your own backyard please. I'm sick of hearing incoherent nonsense from people running your nation. Biden at least had some sense, in what he was talking about. Like change and diplomacy. Bidens strategy works, because he want the nation to learn from the previous government's mistakes, that way only creates change that is needed to turn around the nation. It's just so ironic that you have a nation completely divided still, when the last 8 years has caused your nation chaos. The Republicans need to get with reality. At least the Democrats are realising that this war and corruption is really putting the nation into a real dead end. Why even today that the American people cannot unite on this issue. Put the Me vs you aside, and get this country back to what it used to be. Palin is a screaming example of crapology. It's blue in my face obvious, yet you have your own people worshipping her because? Who is better than who. Biden is this, Obama is that, Palin is this Its just really sadistic. This whole election for me proves that this country has gotten nowhere, even right up to this point on this very thread.

But America = pathetic.

Therefore I think the ENTIRE congress be REMOVED, and start again. The nation is absurd in every way. Not only the majority of American's don't have a bulls notion on the outside world or what's gong on in their own country, but we have a VP candidate Palin, a politician who also hasn't a brain between her two ears and has the exact same ignorance and the majority of people. It's just sickening.

Honestly I would rather swim in piss for a year, than be associated with America! It's the same crap every day. Americans, are not amazing, the best, the smartest, bravest.

It's false pride and false belief. The nation has turned into poo.

[edit on 10-10-2008 by mind is the universe]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by mind is the universe

Starting with Foriegn policy? What right or place does America have to go and "fix" problems in other countries in the forseeable future,

While I agree with quite a bit of what you have said, the above is somewhat of a catch 22 for USA. If we intervene in foreign affairs, then we get reactions like yours above. HOWEVER, if we DON'T intervene, then we get the obligatory "YOU, the USA saw what was happening to us and did NOTHING ABOUT IT?!?! With all your wealth and influence and power?"

So yes, it's somewhat of a stranglehold either way.

When your country is in a dire corrupt state. Clean up your own backyard please.

Agreed, we DO need to clean up our backyard!

Honestly I would rather swim in piss for a year, than be associated with America!

You being from Ireland I wouldn't expect you to feel the Nationalistic pride that I do, yet, I'm not certain I would rather swim in piss than be here. That's a bit over the top in my opinion.

AB1

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
While I agree something needs to be done, I must also admit to having serious doubts to the ability to make it happen to the degree I feel it should.

There is still to much hatred, ignorance and bigotry amongst the general population for there to be an enlightened goverment of the people at this time in America.

Go to just about any public forum and mention Gay Marriage.

Canvas for Senator Obama in the wrong area.

Then you will understand some of those people who would join to take up the cause of change are not seeking the same thing and the potential for hatred (often in the guise of Religion) and chaos are enormous.

I wish it were not so but if anything this should be a rally call to all people of good conscience to once again become involved in -their- goverment at all levels.

We are like children complaining we want a new Bike, yet we let our old 10 speed sit rusted and neglected. Maybe if we take some responsibilty for the rusted chain and flat tires we can begin to bring that bike back to life.

If we aren't all pedaling togther and steering toward the same destination is it any wonder we are as dissaffected as we are?

-Please accept my apologies for the rambling nature of this post.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by alphabetaone

While I agree with quite a bit of what you have said, the above is somewhat of a catch 22 for USA. If we intervene in foreign affairs, then we get reactions like yours above. HOWEVER, if we DON'T intervene, then we get the obligatory "YOU, the USA saw what was happening to us and did NOTHING ABOUT IT?!?! With all your wealth and influence and power?"

That was funny, you honestly have that perception of the outside world, that we need your help. America has never helped any nation, unless it's own interest were there.

Though there are only two examples of real respect and diplomacy that happened, was Bosnia and Northern Ireland. I'm talking about the foreign policy of your nation now, It's war, from the republicans sides. but they twist this foriegn policy around, saying they will free nations and end conflict. My eye that is.............................

USA doesnt get asked to intervene, please understand that. USA doesn't get asked, it invades nations simply. No matter what the problem was or is, your nation has made situations for worse, not to mention the setting up dictators and funding terrorists organisations and selling arms.

Please don't give me that crap,of the world wanting America to save them. Thats insulting. ffs.

You being from Ireland I wouldn't expect you to feel the Nationalistic pride that I do, yet, I'm not certain I would rather swim in piss than be here. That's a bit over the top in my opinion.
yes that is your opinion, and judging from your post,you know very little of Ireland
It's sure alot saner than America

To be honest America is downright insane,judging by the facts...........................

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   

That was funny, you honestly have that perception of the outside world, that we need your help. America has never helped any nation, unless it's own interest were there.

Are you alright man? Im not sure you're all there, or perhaps you're too young to know better, however, I can and will upon request, cite countless times that the US was asked by foreign nations to intervene on their behest. That's not perception, perception is open to being factually incorrect, where this is not.

yes that is your opinion, and judging from your post,you know very little of Ireland
It's sure alot saner than America

To be honest America is downright insane,judging by the facts...........................

Im not alluding to, nor do I care to know a great deal about Ireland, my post wasn't how I felt Nationalistic pride for IRELAND, How I did for the US, and again, the fact the I DO is not my opinion, it's fact THAT I FEEL THAT, which, of course, you're in no position to qualify the veracity of that statement.

Seriously, consider some coherency in your posts AND reading the intent of other posters before you jump to knee-jerk reaction like a prepubescent would do.

AB1

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
new here

finally a guy who agrees with me
when we have a huge crowd at the white house
i will be there willing to fight

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jitombe

The best thing is to push for a ballot where a majority No Confidence vote, starts new elections, Stops currant Goverment from acting. The No Confidence Vote should be at every level of Goverment. I don't think violence will improve or fix anything.
When Russia had there last revolution, almost one one died. I believe this trend will follow, with the mass number of people getting there info from the web. And new thinktanks like the Zeitgeist Movement will take hold leading the peoples of the world toward global freedom, instead of the crazy notions we've been running on. CHANGE IS COMMING and is needed.

Capt Buck Snort www.ussfeepay.com

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Everyone, it's imperative you don't think too hard on this issue. What an effort like the thread starter suggests most is... EFFORT by its belief holders. The thought on focusing on massive gatherings/demonstrations to combat what will become massive in authoritarian response is what is holding you back. It's an inherent conflict of going tit for tat ..until of course you run out of tits. Pick a fight you have better odds in. Don't listen to that terrible old saying of fighting fire with fire. It's ludicrous. You fight fire with water. Our numbers mean nothing if we don't have the arms to match the tentacles of the machine.. so why even consider what would be a needlessly bloody approach? I'll give you all a hint.

The machine only works as long as the operator(s) can initialize the commands. Do you honestly think you need millions of bodies at your side for trying that angle? Do you think you even need tens of thousands? The wicked players (operators) in this game are not hidden behind the chess board people.

All roads lead to a police state (even temporarily) anyway. You might as well start making the head demons think twice before moving in.

[edit on 10-10-2008 by massexodus]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I applaud all of you true Americans!

Some of you have really given this thread some serious thought.

Everyone of you should be commended even those that did not agree.
It is American to have a difference of opinion, even when it rails against
ones own.

One thing is certain, however. CHANGE IS NEEDED!

And every single one of you agreed to that.

The answer to this thread is obvious. It all started with money = power.

So, we need to take a look at history to find out what must be done to stop the abuses. This does not mean that history must be repeated the exact same way.

If Americans were to do an outright attack on the government itself >
We Would Lose! The technology now is so advanced that to even bother to try is laughable.

In order to make it work - thousands would have to storm the whitehouse and have it ordered that the criminals be captured. Highly unlikely.

Because trying to get a large enough group to do anything at once is difficult at best and the whitehouse would just give the orders for elimination of the insurgents unless it happened really fast.

Revolutionary War - what was the deal about anyway?

Britain was making more and more orders pushing around the colonists who were really starting to enjoy independence. The crown was doing its best to control the people from having too much independence.

So, the crown tightened the yoke on it people overseas by burdening them more and more to gain control.

The people were required to PAY TAXES to a country that did nothing for the people, but did just the opposite and actually abused its people.

The crown required tax payment in the form of gold, but its people used mainly paper money for commerce. This created lots of problems as gold was scarce and the taxation continued to increase, all the while giving nothing back but grief.

(Sounds a lot like today as one gets squeezed from both sides . . . taxation and inflation = little left over for one's self and family).

Fast forward to the Civil War - The real issue.

The names of the two armies says it all: The Union and the Confederates
Need more be stated? It never was about slavery! It was about money = power, again. Does the power consolidate and take over (rule over) the separate States (countries) or does it get left alone according to the Declaration of Independence and Constitution?

Unfortunately for Lincoln the bankers wanted more and did not appreciate his non-interest greenbacks, which in itself did not conform to the Constitution as legal money is silver and gold coin produced by the Treasury.

Fast forward to the Federal Reserve Act - 1913 Christmas Eve
That's right - the ultimate fraud of all time. All hail Woodrow Wilson.

So, now you know the story. Of course we could add all the other bad stuff that Franklin D. Roosevelt did and Johnson and Nixon and Reagan and Clinton and especially Bushco which is mainly from the Reagan and Bush Sr admins.

The solution is simple - it started with money and the way to end it is with money. This will put government back in its proper place.

There are two videos that must be seen in order to understand how to fix the situation and what one's place on this planet really is:

Economy and Government in its proper roles WITHOUT TAXATION!

video.google.com...

and

People's Proper Role which EMPOWERS WE THE PEOPLE

sedm.org...

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Ha, futile ramblings by yet another sheep among the herd of sheeple. You are bound to be imprisoned in your own bodies. You have brought this on to your selves by electing these politicians and now you must suffer horribly. "Long live the revolution" ahahahhahahaha i hope the guy who said it is burning in hell NOW!!!
Eh revolution.

[edit on 10-10-2008 by Salvatore_Rubberface]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by suspense101

A true American revolution will need to be, mainly, a revolution of the mind. It will need to be an awakening of sorts. Because while the majority of Americans understand the BS inherent in the system few realizes their rights have been slowly slipping away. Most are too wrapped up in the distractions of life (sports, TV, bills to pay) to want to do anything about the system, they know its corrupt but they shrug it off as "just the way it is".

But, as the economy plummets many of those fed up and struggling will hopefully reach a "last straw" state. For the last eight years our rights and freedoms have been slowly stripped away from us and many hoped that this election might bring real change, but once again we saw only Republican and Democrat puppets given a fair shake by the media. Our chance to have a real champion of the Constitution in the white house have vanished...

I find myself wishing that the whole nation would forget the partisan bickering and just NOT vote, if no one votes they can't possibly rig the election. It would be a statement by Americans that we do not except the system as it is or the same-old-same-old candidates that the elite have picked. A certain percentage of people won't be voting anyway, so it might be easier to get people not to vote than to get them to vote.

We need to awaken as many people to the truth, get people united under the obvious truths (and not bickering over things), and tell the government and its super-rich puppet masters that we are the true masters of our government... The problem is getting people off their couches, we need to stir the passion of the American people...

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
It seems to me that there has been talk of overthrowing the Government for 50 years and nothings happened. This is because any sensible person knows that they are not the ones causing all the trouble.. they are just the ones responsible for it.

Im not saying they are angels in any way all im saying is that the only reason the government is there in the first place is to act as a buffer between the general public and the REAL power masters of the world.

What most people fail to understand that the government has all the power and industry has all the money so they CONSPIRE with each other to get things done. This is how its designed to work, its no accident.The whole system in the US is set-up so that only the most greedy and underhanded , manipulative people in the country even get a chance of being the ones in control. This in turn assures a constant supply of drama and controversy to distract the general population from ever having to deal with any real import issues.

It would seem to me that the hidden masters of America are constantly pushing the general public almost as if they were trying to provoke a civil war.

What would be the result of this?

Well i would guess millions of the fittest strongest people in your country would slaughter each other. The UN would then take out the winners through fear of some kind of nuclear disaster. Every other country in the World would hand over control to the UN . The UN would then declare martial law for the safety of their citizens in each country ( and we'd probably thank them for it to ). Net result millions of dead Americans and the remaining world population under lock and key by a one world government... nice going guys.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join