It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Government Must Be Overthrown!!!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
Anonymous ATS

What is needed, from the way I see it, is a mass public assambly surrounding the White House, Senate and Congress then Supreme Court.

Only then, with the majority assembled, and the powers that be stuck in their "offices", will we be abe to get their attention. The media helps if some body speaks, but who...

Who among us, the people will speak for the masses?
Who has stood forth, and presented the "Founding Principles", and reminded we the people of their ligitimate rights?

United We Stand,Not An Option. The Rest Is, Not An Option.

[edit to acknowledge wandering thoughts]

[edit on 9-10-2008 by ADVISOR]

I agree with you a mass assembly is probably needed in order to bring attention to the crimes the government are commiting. We would speak in unison and I am positive that if allowed the media would spread the word. Where do you get your endless knowledge? Im impressed and feel I learn a lot from every post you make.

[edit on 10-10-2008 by suspense101]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
All the government can do i CREATE LAW. They cannot enforce it. The cops and military enforce law. I can tell you that the men who command the military and police will back the public. STAND UP GODAMMIT AND FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS. We must stand as one. Go to your local congressman/woman's office and pile outside the door, don't let up. Make your presence know. Then move to your senator's office it that does no good. Move on to the white house. The only way a revolution would ever work is will millions. And there are not enough pissed off morons to make one work. Too many content with the crap they have and their 10 hour work days. I for one am done with this. I served my country and bled my blood. I will fight. Plain and simple. Good luck all and god bless.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
People participating in this thread need to step it up and start saying what they think could be done to achieve what needs to be done. Voting DOES NOT WORK. Whining DOES NOT WORK. We need to scream! McCain will not get this done. Obama will not get this done. Both of them are playing on the same team with different jerseys. WE CAN GET THIS DONE. Let us remove ourselves from the facade that is this website and take this to the streets. We need a lot of people to do this. We need more people than are enrolled in this website. WE NEED A NATION!

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
By claiming the moral high ground you are simply swapping one injustice for another. To claim universal morality exists, and further, that you have it and others don't, is an unfortunate fallacy similar to the one used by governments, religions, and similar institutions. By all means change your actions and live your values, but it's always dubious when some group or another claims sole arbitorship of morality.

[edit on 10-10-2008 by k-string]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by k-string

K-string would you please let me know who you are directing this statement to? I don't understand the point you are making. Help me out here.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
My statement was directed at anyone who appeals to a set of universal moral laws to further his cause. By doing so, you are using the same tactic governments, religions, and similar institutions use to gain control over us. Morality doesn't come from god or state law or any group of people. Morality is born in each of us, for us alone as individuals.

Therefore in my estimation it would be a shame to claim universal morality as your justification for revolution. I would instead claim your individual values as your justification for revolution, and change the way you act and no one else. Otherwise you're no better than the government you wish to replace.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by suspense101

I have no idea.

Whoa, I really scrambled that that post huh. LoL
Oh well, posting and Warfeiner probably don't mix.

alphabetaone

Yes.

Seriously though.
Over the years, certain individuals have stood forth and repeatedly displayed what the Founding Fathers created.

It is this principle, adhearing to the American maxim, the old school American if you will. It is going to take a person who has been on both sides of the tracks, to see and know, what we the people deserve.

Which is nothing less than what was established.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   

So what is your solution: sit back and relax? It seems to me that this is the epidemic that has been destroying our country. And please don't say "vote," or "use the system that has been put forth for 'us' to utilize." If we want change neither Obama or McCain are going to achieve it for us. We must achieve it for ourselves. Sorry to be presumptuous.

[edit on 10-10-2008 by o22a6ar]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

Do you think that the United States has come to be what it was intended to be?

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I feel the same way, but for a revolution to happen you need a leader, some one who can inspire a grate mass of people. Unfortunaly is hard to be a "Che Guevara" this days, the one who tries is told to piss-off, people are sheeps and they feel confortably with the current situation. Why do we have to talk about this on the internet? You try to talk with friends, but they dont give a damn. Until you can discuse this subject seriosly with persons among you then you know that an action of that repurcusions and such responsabilities will never take place. I am from Romania. after the fall of the comunism regim in 89, the "good guys" have came to power... they did not built enything in 19 years, just 5 km of highway in the hole country, our med system is a mes ( people dye in hospitals even from the simpliest procedures), our minimum wage is 200$, and the prices are higher than in england. My country is like the twilight zone, it should not exist, denies all laws of absurdity. So this # happens in the hole world, in some places worse, but that is not the point. The point is that all of us, no matter nationality, must fight against this with one single goal and that is are true FREEDOM.
PS: sorry for my bad english, and hope i have got my self pretty clear, and created no confusions, but this was spontanius writting and i tried to do my best...

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by o22a6ar

Think, no.
I know that is has not.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
It took an overthrow of a government to establish this country in the first place. Now that this country is run by a government that practices the same powers that the government we overthrew to achieve this country practiced, IT IS TIME THAT WE OVERTHROW SUCH A GOVERNMENT ONCE AGAIN. We cannot expect a corrupt government to what is right. In fact, history shows we can expect them to do what it wrong.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by o22a6ar

So what is your solution: sit back and relax? It seems to me that this is the epidemic that has been destroying our country. And please don't say "vote," or "use the system that has been put forth for 'us' to utilize." If we want change neither Obama or McCain are going to achieve it for us. We must achieve it for ourselves. Sorry to be presumptuous.

My solution is anything but to sit back and relax. I certainly fail to see any power in voting, as there is none there. And to use the system that has been put forth for 'us' to utilize? May as well dig a hole to Bejing with a spoon. Neither Obama nor McSame will change a thing. And it is true; we must achieve it for ourselves. It would seem we are in complete agreement.

All I'm saying is I'm wary of joining some ideological group because it's likely they'll end up trampling on my values much the same as the government does. I can only change myself, never others.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by o22a6ar

Yes

And if history proves right again, it will show that we should, do what is right.

We the people.
Can I stress that enough?

Let it be known, those who knew, tried...

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Once again, I am sorry that I was presumptuous.

[email protected]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by o22a6ar

Once again, I am sorry that I was presumptuous.

[email protected]

Just throw it out there brother, not that we won't email you, but the number of times you listed it say some thing of your desperation...

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   
ADVISOR: I agree with you that a mass assembly would be a fantastic idea..so let's get one going! Let's set a date, attempt to get as many ATS'ers, friends, family, etc. to go, and do it.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   
If Obama and the marxist he reprsents do steal this election with the vile help of ACORN, then the people will rise up and overthrow the false, vile, evil viper. The 1860's will seem tame. The "fly-over-country" will attack the major cities in mass and burn them to the ground. Starting with DC, then Philly, New York, especially Chicago, nuke san fran and LA. The two costs will be burned into the sea..............

At this point only those vile ones in congress need worry. Pelosi, Frank, Reid, Shumer, Dodd and the other radicals need to leave now before it is too late. They will be tried for treason and executed.

Peaceful tranfer of power to the marxist WILL NOT HAPPEN............

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Alexander_Supertramp

It's too bad the T&C prohibit using the site to "recruit" people. This website could be a tool, instead of a playground.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Alexander_Supertramp

From left field...

Alright.
Let us do so.
I will be out front, as stated, leading by example.

Does any one know how many years, on ATS I've been saying we should do just that?

Over half

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join