It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Martial Law and Suspension of the Election Following Obama Assassination?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Are we being set up for martial law and a suspension of the election following an Obama assassination?

I reference first the most recent evidence, the presidential debates. McCain refuses to look at Obama, to speak his name, to shake his hand, going so far as to call him ‘that one’. It’s as if McCain is denying Obama’s humanity, denying the right to have a name of his own; he might as well call him Toby. I admit that this is all very subtle, almost subliminal, but if it occurs to me, then it’s sticking in others minds as well, whether they realize it or not.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Then there’s the past references to the possibility of Obama’s assassination, by Hillary and others.

www.nypost.com...

www.star-telegram.com...

www.huffingtonpost.com...

www.lottaworld.com...

This Denver story seems to be a total frame up of some tweakers to put in the public mind the possibility of an assassination. An obvious psy-op IMO.

latimesblogs.latimes.com...

So what I’m seeing here is a set up to divide the races in order to give excuse to martial law, suspending the election, and absolute tyranny. With Obama in the clear lead, could his assassination at this point lead to anything other than massive riots in the inner cities? It seems that this eventuality is already prepared for with combat trained military units being deployed here at home.

www.armytimes.com...

I really hope that I’m wrong about this, and I know that I’m not the first to posit this possibility, but I can’t help but think that this is either being planned, or we’re supposed to believe that it is for some reason. Please join me in praying that such plans are foiled, if in fact they exist.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
While I don't agree with your connection between McCain's attitude for Obama and this hypothetical assassination, I do agree that Obama's assassination would cause some serious civil unrest...

I also think, if Obama wins the popular vote but the Electoral College comes in and gives it to McCain, this would probably cause a civil war

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I'm really hoping that this is just McCain trying to connect to the subconscious racism that exists in all of us, and so get as many whites and Latinos as possible to abandon voting for Obama. At this point, nothing would surprise me though.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I sure hope it doesn't happen. I don't wish him harm personally and boy... i think it's bad luck to set him up as a modern-day Kennedy.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
The assination of any person is terrible thing to think about. Obama would probably be an even more special case.There are many people with high hopes riding on his election.With the economy in the tank an assination would send this country into a tail spin,a one two punch.The ramifications would probably be greater than the horror felt during 9-11.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I wouldnt worry much, as the anti-christ is supposed to receive a moral wound to the head and then come back to life.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
They don't have to literally "Assassinate" Obama when they have Diebold on their side to ensure McCain wins.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by resistor

you obviously did not watch the debates... the first thing they did was walk out.. shake each others hand... made a few remarks as they looked each other in the eye... makes your whole thread kinda useless....

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by philjwolf
reply to post by resistor

you obviously did not watch the debates... the first thing they did was walk out.. shake each others hand... made a few remarks as they looked each other in the eye... makes your whole thread kinda useless....

Right. So McCain's gonna walk out, turn his back on Obama and cross his arms with a petulant look on his face? Or perhaps he might give him the 'talk to the hand' while waggling his head back an forth? If you didn't see the obvious slights toward Obama that I mentioned and posted videos of, it was you who neither watched the debates, nor checked the links. Nice try, no cigar.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Thats one way to put an end to Presidential politics.
Do we need Bush to be call a President when he doesn't act like one.

So why have a President, just junk the idea.
The CIA runs everything and no baseball cards to see the players.

I need a Dulles card telling Forestall to pad the defense budget for
the Nazi Free Energy scientists in New Mexico.
Got to pay for the Roswell hoax some how, now thats a card that in rare print.

Tenant card with yellow cake, Skippy going to court, ...
Hitler with the A bomb ... the card set is filling out nicely.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Are you saying nobody would care if McCain was assassinated?

Why does nobody "imagine" that scenario?

Would everyone just shrug their shoulders and say, "Oh well, that's too bad. Vote for Palin!!!"

Part of the answer is that McCain's opposition (and Bush's for that matter) isn't immoral enough to try and murder them, even the nuttiest of them.

On the other hand, it seems blatantly obvious that Obama's opposition (McCain supporters) might just have a few candidate whackos who are immoral enough to do such a thing against Obama.

Am I wrong? Then why have so many people been posting scenarios about this "hypothetical" possibility of Obama getting whacked?

Just askin'...

[edit on 24-10-2008 by harrytuttle]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Well good point poster above me.
McCain could go in the same scenario.
Then Martial law... with people making laws for everyone
like in New York City... who needs laws voted on, eh Mr Blomberg.
If Blomberg can do it why not Bush.

Eliminate the competition... did God send JFK JR into the
drink just so Bush could be president under 9/11/01 events.
At least we could have had one wild emotion packed primaries.

Elections should go threw though an we get the green party
candidate elected.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Gee ... moving right ahead here at a rate of knots, aren't we ?

Assassinations ?

or drama-starved individuals' wish-list scenarios ?

Life is not tv.

Write this down, longhand, seven hundred times

and then repeat it seven hundred times more, out loud.

THAT might restore the perspective required to simply get up, go to school or to a job and function relatively normally out here in the real world.

Life is NOT tv or a movie. It is not.

And eat less spicy foods

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle
Are you saying nobody would care if McCain was assassinated?

Well, sure people would care, but it would be much less likely to cause civil unrest. You've got a long oppressed minority in this country who are looking for at least their symbolic overcoming with this election. They are much more likely to take to the streets because they've got less to lose.

Why does nobody "imagine" that scenario?

Well, because there's not a bunch of people in the media talking about it, such as in the links I provided. McCain is not seen as a 'change agent', and so a threat to the status quo.

Part of the answer is that McCain's opposition (and Bush's for that matter) isn't immoral enough to try and murder them, even the nuttiest of them.

I think that 99.999% of political assassinations are carried out by intelligence types at the behest of big money powers. There are kool aid addled wing nuts on both sides, but most would be more likely to shoot themselves in the foot than pull off an assassination.

There is no question though, that the racially divisive rhetoric is in high gear on the right. Rush, Hannity et al are desperate on the cusp of madness. The PTB seem to be trying to focus us on each other so that we turn our view from them. Too many people are waking up to the truth, so they go back to tried and true 'divide and conquer.'

reply to post by Dock6

Well, thanks for the pedantic mini-rant. For whatever it was worth. Which was pretty much nothing.

top topics

join