It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien encounter!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
My first ufo case. This happened in Cork.
I was asleep one night. Suddenly I am woken up by bright lights in my room. Slowly I got out of bed and looked around my bedroom. It seemed very strange. Where was I? There was a red and orange glow. A light was shining outside my window, filling the room with red and orange light. There was also a strange noise. ‘Whoosh!’ I heard and then a noise of escaping air.
I went to the window and pulled back the curtains and looked out. What I saw filled me with amazement. There was a huge, round shape in the next field. It was green, yellow and gold and had lights flashing in a circle all around it. I looked again. I could see that it was a spaceship with many windows – yes it was a flying saucer!! I stared and stared. I rubbed my eyes to make sure I wasn’t dreaming. No, it was still there!
Then I froze with fear. I saw a door opening slowly at the base of the flying saucer. It seemed to be opening automatically. Then a long piece of metal was extended. Its silver colour shone under the lights of the spaceship. And then .. I saw them!!
At first I could only see black shapes coming down the silver walkway, but then as they came out I realised that they were very strange. They had huge heads and very tall, long bodies. Their legs were very thin but their feet were enormous. I looked again… my goodness! ..they each had FOUR arms! And their faces - they were a sort of green colour but they had no noses or ears, just very big eyes. Aliens!! Yes they were definitely aliens and they each had a small metal antenna in the top of their head to prove it.
I watched as the aliens walked slowly down the silver walkway. At the end there was a smaller one. Maybe he was a baby? I don`t know. He didn’t look as dangerous or frightening as the others. The aliens stood together in a group and turned back towards the spaceship. They watched as it took off into the sky. Its lights were flashing and the noise was deafening. I felt my ears were bursting with the noise and then my head started swimming … and everything went black. I fainted. They gone!

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Why is it that no-one ever grabs a camera?

Camera people!.... I can't stress that enough!

Interesting story though.

Fox.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
continued...
I didn`t tell you all. I woke up and saw there was not the disk anymore.
What was that strange sound? I listened hard in the dark. Was I still in my bedroom? Then I heard it again. "Gloopx flubl zing woogly" I sat up in my bed and switched on the light. "AAAAgh!!"!!! I screamed. Right in front of me was an alien!! It was green with purple spots on its body. It had huge eyes and a long metal antenna sticking out of its head. The alien looked at me and smiled. What horrible teeth it had! The alien tried to speak again.
"Bloogle woggly".. or something. I didn't understand. The alien looked hurt. I wasn't frightened any more. "What's your name?" I asked. The alien didn't reply. This was a problem I had never had to face before. How do you say hello to an alien? Suddenly I had an idea. Maybe they could use my computer. I got out of bed and went over to my desk. I switched on the computer. The freaky but frienly alien followed me and looked at my computer. The alien pointed at the computer and started to laugh. The alien pressed all the keys on the keyboard and stared at the screen. Then suddenly he began to talk!!!
"Hell …..o!" he said. "Goo….ooood ev..en..ing." This was great! Now the alien could talk to me! "What's your name?" I asked. The alien spoke very slowly. "I .. am Namnam," he replied. "Where are you from?" I asked. "I am from the Planet Umnam. It is very far from Earth."
to be continued...

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by fox_3000au

Sorry I don`t own a camera. The story continues.
Just then a small truck came along the road. It stopped and a couple of people got on. "What is it?" asked Namnam. "That's a vehicle," I said. "What's it for?" "It's for people to travel on." "Travel? Why don't they fly or teletransport?" "We can't do that on Earth." "I will teach you. Take my hand." (!!!!!) I took hold of Namnam's hand. I felt my fingers tingling and getting warm. Then suddenly we were off!!! We flew into the air vertically!!! It was just unbelievable!! Wow! It was fantastic! I could see everything from there...my house, my car, the park...We came down slowly and landed in my garden. I still felt a bit dizzy and my legs were wobbly so I sat down on the grass. My dog Rocky ran into the garden. I looked round. The alien was nowhere to be seen! And then I saw him...in a tree! LOL! "What are you doing up there?" "That monster…. What is it?" "Oh, this is just Rocky, my dog. Don't worry, he won't hurt you. He's very friendly." Namnam climbed down from the tree. "Dog hmm," he muttered. "No dogs on Umnam."

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Are you sure Namnam wasn`t Peter Pan and Umnam wasn`t Never Never Land?

From what you are describing to me, when he took your hand and you flew, there must have been a pixie there to sprinkle pixie dust on you, did you see the pixie? What was she like? Was she cute like Tinkerbell, or ugly like the toothfairy on Ren and Stimpy?

I'm really blown away by this story
What was Never Never land like? Any pirates?

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Bad teeth... Bad smell?

Metal antenna out of its head?

Ahh, he be a mean fellow!

[edit on 9-10-2008 by mattguy404]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by mattguy404

Wow, bender is an alien?

I almost thought it was Old Man Hunger...

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by The Revealer

This narrative of a supposed alien abuduction does not get the Rusty Shackleford seal of approval. Even I find this account suspect.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Yes I remember clearly what happened later (maybe somekinda revival...)
I managed to get Namnam back into the house. I told the alien about my little daughter Sally. She was only five and love to sing. Namnam told me about his parents and started to cry. "I lost them last night," he said. "The spaceship has gone back to Umnam without me! I'll never see them again."
And Namnam started to cry even more. Then, we saw the light - the same red/orange glow - and we heard the whooshing noise. "That's them!" cried Namnam. "They've come back for me!" The alien and I ran out of the house towards the field and into the red/orange glow. The spaceship landed with all its lights flashing and lighting up its thousands of windows. As they got nearer we saw the silver walkway extend from the spaceship. When we reached it Namnam stopped and turned to me. "You come too?" (!!!!!!!) OK," said I very excited!! And we both ran along the walkway into the shining spacecraft that took us on a journey to the stars!! Sorry but I can`t remember all this time...

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   
hello,

Er, Boggly Woggly ?

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Is that you Dan Tana?..

C-BuZz

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I believe in extraterrestrial life...aliens, if you will. But damn...whatever this guy's smokin, should be legalized and passed out in pretty lil gold foil boxes

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Ok. This all is true! But I can`t tell you everything in one minute. I have been in other planet too! The story continues. The silver spaceship flew through space so fast that I felt dizzy. I looked out of the window and saw the Earth disappear and then thousands and thousands of bright, shiny stars. After a while I looked out and saw a strange yellow and blue planet. Namnam pointed and said, "That is Umnam. It is my home." The spaceship landed. I and Namnam walked out along the silver walkway. I looked around him. Everything was strange. The sky was yellow and blue. There were TWO suns! - one red and one green. The colours were amazing!! We went off to the alien`s house. It was very strange, like a large, metal cube. We went inside. All the walls inside were made of glass. The doors opened automatically. There was a big room downstairs with a huge screen on one wall. Namnam touched a button. The screen came to life. He could use the screen to talk to his alien friends and family. "Wow!" I thought, "that's amazing!" Suddenly I heard a noise. It sounded like 'Meow' in a high voice. I turned round and saw a small giraffe (!). But it was no ordinary giraffe. It was purple with silver eyes. "This is Nuu. He's a cybergiraffe." "A cybergiraffe.. What's that?" "Well, he's just like an Earth giraffe, only he can fly around in space." Nuu looked at me and then flew into the air vertically. He went to sleep on the ceiling! Outside the house there was an amazing garden. All the trees and flowers were bizarre shapes and strange colours like blue or silver. Some of them had shiny, metallic spots. The strange thing about them was that they kept moving!! In the garden stood a long silver capsule. "What's that?" "That's my car," said Namnam. "Let's go for a ride."
We climbed into the capsule and took off at lightning speed. Wow!!. We flew around the town and saw all the strange and wonderful buildings. There were tall towers, glowing round domes and shiny silver boxes which were the houses.
We landed in front of a long silver-grey building. Lots of other shiny capsule cars were also parked in front of it.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   
We went inside. We went into a large room. It was filled with creatures of every shape, colour and size! Some of them were fat and hairy. Others were tall and thin with several antennae. They had different coloured arms and legs which were long or short. They had no ears, or five ears, or ten ears! They had purple faces and orange toes. They had one large eye, or six eyes all around their heads! They were one colour or multi-coloured. It was just an incredible sight!!! I was terrible scared! "These are my friends Oonam and Zoo," said Namnam. I was relieved and shook hands with a very large green spiky alien with three eyes and a small purple-coloured creature with five arms!!! "Pleased to meet you," I said. Oonam and Zoo smiled at me. Even though Oonam and Zoo thought I was really weird because I only had one head and two eyes, they made me welcome! After a while Namnam said it was time to go home. We went back to his house in the flying silver capsule. We went into the house and Namnam switched on the large screen. He pressed another button and I saw a picture of my wife and little daughter."This is Earth TV," said Namnam. "Your family is looking for you." I wanted to cry. "Yes I must go home,". "Yes, I know," said Namnam. We took the flying silver car back to the spaceship and walked along the silver walkway into the spaceship. It took off into space and whizzed through the air at an incredible speed. In no time at all the spaceship landed back on Earth. I walked down the silver walkway for the last time with a tear in my eye. "Goodbye!" I called to Namnam. I could see his face looking out of the window of the spaceship. There was a tear rolling down his face. "Come back one day," called I. "Yes, I will," replied Namnam. I set off towards the garden of my house and saw my dog Rocky running towards me and barking happily. This was my alien experience. Not bad at all!

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
That is an incredible story.

Did he say why he chose you?

Where is his home planet located?

Did you get to play around with any gadgets in the ship?

Describe in more detail his home planet. What did you see, city structures, etc?

Can you tell him to stop by Dekalb Illinois and pick me up for a ride?

Bubbapug1985

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
That is an incredible story.

Did he say why he chose you?

Where is his home planet located?

Did you get to play around with any gadgets in the ship?

Describe in more detail his home planet. What did you see, city structures, etc?

Can you tell him to stop by Dekalb Illinois and pick me up for a ride?

Bubbapug1985

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   

I wish it happenned to me, obviously you didn't take any pics?

top topics

join