It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Christians....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Nonchalant

Judgement is coming on the world. many "developed" nations exported the word of God. now they are tearing it down openly.

peopel and nations need to repent of their sins and the Lord will bless again.

david

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by drevill

Thank you brother for taking the time out of your busy life. This video moved me, and I wanted to share it with my Christian brothers and sisters.

God Bless.

But not with the rest of humanity?

Does God not bless the rest of his children?

To be honest I find your approach bordering on derrogatary and supersilious.

How do you know as a non Christian I wouldn't as you said be interested in this?

Do you find the questioning, or opposing viewpoints to yours not worthy of your time, as obviously we are not worthy of the information proclaimed within?

How about Catholic's is that ok?

I used to serve in the local cathedral and was educated by Monks only for all of my schooling...

I am no Longer a Catholic or Christian, does Jesus not want me to see this too or does he look down on me?

Am I not your brother too?

When I was for over 10 yrs going to Mass over 5 times a week and spending a large part of my formative life praying to Jesus and communicating with him am I not worthy then, but he wont help or love me now?

If I prayed and thought of Jesus and cried when young at the stations of the cross and the suffering he went through, and spent much more time in this faith and belief than a 1 week old new Christian, does he abandon me and favour the person who for just 1 day may "speak" as you say through your lord Jesus ?

And ignore all the service and love I felt?

With the above statement if you agree well why bother, why not just wait till just before the end and repent and accept him in your heart 1 minute beforehand?

What about the recent tribe and the undiscovered ones still in South America, they have never read the bible is he going to turn them into pillar's of salt for having such a bad heart as being born there?

There is no spirit of Jesus in you "Brother" as you see "them" and "us" and anyone who really knows the nature and depth to his teachings knows this is not the way he approached things.

If your a Christian don't bother reading the above it wouldn't interest you anyhow!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS in my very very lucid and profound NDE your remarks would make the Jesus look at you with pity my "brother".

Look into his real teachings not your pastors or brainwashers.

The real Jesus could never hurt a hair on any of his children's head of that I know.

Don't confuse Christian mystics and prophets revelations of earth and natural changes, the natural order of things through the prism of the vengeful old testament god Jesus overturned.

Please just take this as a spiritual shake to make your faith real and not false my brother.

Oh and don't pray for me, I have done enough of that already and I still do probably more than you do in a different way, pray for Wisdom of Jesus and how he would really talk to others when alive and treat them.

Wisdom Love and Light to yourself Brother really.

Elf.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

my my

non Christians? mmm God loves his creation alright but like we can love our partners children pets and even work it is a different love

James 2:5 KKV

Listen, my beloved brethren: did not God choose the poor of this world to be rich in faith and heirs of the kingdom which He promised to those who love Him?

1 john 2:15 KJV

Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

If you want God to Love you; you need to love him.

as for the Video anyone is able to choose to whom he speaks. I think its called free speech.

By the way as someone who has turned his back on Christ, as your comments suggest, how are we then to call you brother?

Are you willing to repent and in humility submit yourself to the Lord in all things? If so, then you will become my brother in Christ and will rejoyce and praise the almighty living God for his glory.

David

[edit on 2-11-2008 by drevill]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Oh really so you never answered my questions then about the people who are isolated and never have heard the word of the “Lord Jesus Christ”

Will he punish them too?

Hey how about this heathen?

The Islamic charity worker helping starving children, to feed, clothe and house them?

As he speaks a different “Lords” words but devotes his life to all of humanities brothers, you see yourself as special and them like your “pets” and workplace collegues. They also recognise Jesus as a Prophet.

Or

This Buddhist Lady working at an Orphanage helping the children?

She has no lord, though may say the Buddha is such,

Will Jesus and God punish her Heathen ways?

Or These Hindu Charity workers raising and organising supplies for starving people,

They have many “Lords” in their belief’s

And have no preference on the religion of the participant, truly seeing all of humanity as Brothers and Sisters,

Or how about These Sikh charity workers preparing Free food for the hungry?

Will Jesus and his Father not feed them with love and Joy in the next life?

Or how about These Jain’s organising Clean water after the Cyclone in Burma?

Or even this hospital part funded and staffed by Rastafarian’s? Who also Speak of the “Lord” and reason on the bible daily?

Are any those real brothers and Sister’s doing the will of Jesus really going to be punished and abandoned in the times ahead?

But These Christain Workers again helping children going to be rewarded?

Whilst the others above are abandoned and punished for not Speaking the same way, but living like Christ did?

Know and live your scripture as well, before using it as a way to separate and see yourself as different, special or blessed compared to those who may be living the heart of Jesus than most who use such exclamations of “us” and “them” my Brother.
As your Lord said:

Matthew V47

So someone said to him: “Look! Your mother and brothers are standing outside, seeking to speak to you.”
As an answer he said to the one telling him: “Who is my Mother and who are my Brother’s?” and extending his hand towards his disciples , he said : “Look! My Mother and my Brothers! For WHOEVER does the will of my father who is in Heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother”

I see many above who are not Christians doing the work or God IMHO.

The division you feel is what has created the wars and suffering of humankind, to support and propagate it, is to build a temple of worship, for the ways of your devil if in word alone.

Love and Light & Wisom to you Brother.

Elf.

Edit for layout.

[edit on 2-11-2008 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

Oh how i love oit when people say this. God is not slack in his promises

he says the gospel will go out throughout the world. Not only will it do, it already has.

Matthew 24:14 KJV0

And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

You can apply the following scriputre to anyone anywhere from cradle to deathbed. Angels are messengers, God doesnt need humans to deliver the gospel; as the Angels visit to the shepherds , being just one example, proves.

Isaiah 65:1 KJV

I am sought of them that asked not for me; I am found of them that sought me not: I said, Behold me, behold me, unto a nation that was not called by my name.

for those saying what about this person and that person that has not heard the Gospel, they are fooling themselves that there is a get out clause for themselves. For them there will be no escape in the daqy of judgement. they have heard and dismissed the Holy Spirit and the call from God.

Salvation is not from the universe or from any innerself or collective mind.
Jesus only Saves, and I urge anyone tonight just to take a single step, a moment of reflection on each individuals ill deeds and thoughts. I have done this and cried out for the Lord, He answered my repenting heart. Not in the way of magic wand that makes things all rosey. What would be the use of that to me or more importantly, him?

To be purified in the furnace, to make one pure, we need to be burned, we need to be corrected and taught. This is the only way. If we suddenly become holy and pure where will be the love, the thanks and the understanding? how would we help others and be good to others if everyone had everything?

we need to be Christians for the Glory of God, not for how it can make us feel or how easy our lives could be. Our reward is later, not now. If we want reward now then we truley do not want God and we are lost.

david

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Im watching the video now, but wanted to point out something he said.

He is speaking on the words:

"Novus ordo seclorum"

What this means, is " New Order of the Ages "

What he said is that it means, a New world order without God or secondly, a new order of a secular world. Taking secular to mean without God.

He is in error with a bias. Regarding a simple premise he is making at about 15:15 or so.

The motto Novus Ordo Seclorum was coined by Charles Thomson in June 1782. He adapted it from a line in Virgil's Eclogue IV, a pastoral poem that expresses the longing for a new era of peace and happiness which was written by the famed Roman writer in the first century B.C.

The term for our dollar was taken from Virgil.

Now the last age by Cumae's Sibyl sung
Has come and gone, and the majestic roll
Of circling centuries begins anew: Justice returns, returns old Saturn's reign,
With a new breed of men sent down from heaven.
Only do thou, at the boy's birth in whom
The iron shall cease, the golden age arise. . .

Under thy guidance, whatso tracks remain
Of our old wickedness, once done away
Shall free the earth from never-ceasing fear.
He shall receive the life of gods, and see
Heroes with gods commingling, and himself
Be seen of them, and with his father's worth
Reign o'er a world at peace.

www.greatseal.com...

Its important be truthful, as the truth has no bias. It is as it is.

Peace

[edit on 2-11-2008 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I find it interesting it is called the " Prophecy Club " as I did not here him say at any point in my scanning the video that God told him these things were going to happen.

It was merely his observation of world events and the possibility of the implications.

There are always going to be the chicken littles of the world that say the sky is falling.

It is the baby chick in the egg that births anew, without listening to the ramblings of the worrisome. What more can we do as a people, but honor the teachings of Jesus Christ and obey his commands?

In doing so do we not mend and heal?

Hope springs eternal.

Peace

[edit on 2-11-2008 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Myrtales Instinct

Absolutely. I agree with you. People have positively been warned, but by WHO? None of them can prove they are from GOD and authorized by him as some of their prophecies DON'T come true. The bible says to pay no attention to those. To continue to lambast people forever as well as the people continue to listen to them would make us all nothing but fools. GOD loveth a cheerful giver and they have given us all nothing but grief, in their religious beliefs and in their politics. That indicates to me that they are the deceivers; the ravening wolves. I'm listening to the vid the poster below gave the link to and the first few minutes he spends in telling how honest he is and how he is NOT a deceiver. Does an honest man need to defend himself before he opens his mouth? Blessings.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I just watch part of it. Ill finish later and give my thoughts. I know that where in the end of times. And I do believe that the NWO or the one world religion is coming. I think the mark of the devil proves it by its only clue. That you can buy or sell any food. These to me points to the NWO or NWR.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Originally posted by Myrtales Instinct
I'm two-thirds the way through it, but Coast to Coast is coming on and it looks like it's going to be a good show, so, I'll finish it later (night owl here)and then give you my thoughts on it.

I have to say, that his tears at the beginning really made me want to hear what the man had to say. He really believes what he is teaching others. I realize the video is older and I haven't a clue who this man is, but I can only imagine, that his fears are ten-fold manifest now, with the economic situation the entire world seems to be in.

Thanks for the video & thread.

Hey, thanks for taking the time, I appreciate it. The video really moved me too, and has a lot of information inside it.

Imagine if everyone knew these things. Th quotes from the elite are quite troubling too.

Yes, I saw G.Bush on tv just before christmas, he was in some european contry, and he smiles and say; Yea, it is hard to create a new paradigme.

That is a wierd thing to say on tv isnt it ?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join