It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tired of NWO, Ufos, Apocaliptic Predictions, etc?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 03:35 AM
link   
If youre tired of it just dont read anymore on the issue, thats what i did regarding that reptilian-Nibiru crap.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Personally speaking, I have found that once your brain starts awakening to the real truths of what is going on in the world , it is impossible to look at life the same way as you did when you were more asleep. There is a thirst to do more research, learn more, keep up to date on developments, it just becomes part of your new life as an awakening being. I could not imagine my life without ATS and other sources of knowledge and discussion anymore and feel so mentally alive and free for my switch now being "on".
When things get a bit heavy on the mind or soul, it's simple really, just take a break from the reading and do something else. It is possible to be awake, alert and changed for it while enjoying life at the same time as much as you can.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by FromAndes

Why waste time on ATS, this is exactly what this board is all about. I´d say unplug your internet and go outside instead, if you can take the smell in the bakery then you should not be there...

Best regards.

Loke.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by FromAndes

Well, FromAndes .. now you know why the Good News Channel failed.

They LIKE it !

They LIKE imagining/believing that assorted space creatures are hovering behind the clouds ... JUST LIKE THE MOVIES .. ready to blast earth to bits, and/or eat humans and/or make like the cavalry and slay all the Bad Guys.

They LIKE imagining/believing that rogue (sometimes referred to as 'rouge') comets and mysterious planets will bash into Earth and destroy all sentient creatures .. JUST LIKE THE MOVIES

They LIKE imagining/believing that while 99% are slain, starved, beaten and hunted, THEY will be darting in packs (some prefer the solo version) with their bowie-knifes and crossbows, their guns and swords .. hunting animals to cart back to the cleverly disguised cave stocked over a period of 32 years with 10,000 cans of Coca Cola bought on sale at Walmart and see-in-the-dark chickens producing endless eggs ... mould-resistant grains and flours and solar-bar-b-ques and other survival goodies.

They LIKE imagining/believing that they and other spines-of-steel survivalists will form a might army and defeat the Powers of Darkness .. JUST LIKE THE MOVIES

They LIKE imagining/believing that it will all hit the fan on the 7th, 14th, 21st of this or next month .. or next year for sure .. and certainly by 2012.

They're addicted to these fantasies.

Those who've created addicts who're addicted to these fantasies have PLENTY more End Times / Rapture type scenarios sitting on shelves, just waiting to be unleashed !

And they DO NOT LIKE postive, sane, normal, well-meaning, mentally-healthy types shining SUNSHINE on their parade !

Take your cheerfulness elsewhere !

Can't you see there are people trying to be happily miserable and terrified here ?

What the hell is wrong with you, FromAndes ? Jeez .....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join