It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tired of NWO, Ufos, Apocaliptic Predictions, etc?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I got tired of the apocaliptic predictions after no big thing happened, I've come to the conclusion that if it's true that great suffering is coming soon, whatever the menace is (blue beam, ufos, nwo, cnn, chuck norris, etc) its better to enjoy the time we still have. I mean, the world still is a beautiful place (at least in my country) I cant see any big brother killing rebels nor Alf eating cats. I rather play football, study, do photography and enjoy helping other people than worrying about horrible things that probably will never happen.

This doesnt mean to be sleep nor being a sheeple, but what do you gain thinking free-reptilian-masons will take the world soon? Besides its unhealthy thinking everything outside is evil.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Why waste time on a thread then when you could be playing outside with all the other kids?

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Do you realize why this site was created? So people would have a place to discuss exactly the type of topics you seem to be tired of. Now granted, there are all types of other topics. If you don't want to read or discuss these types of threads, don't go into them. Some do, or else they wouldn't be there. Simple enough.

[edit on 8-10-2008 by JaxonRoberts]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I would recommend a couple things for you then. Stop reading threads that even remotely relate to the topics you are sick of. Give PTS a try, or even BTS. Second, Don't come to a conspiracy theory community. Those topics are exactly what fuels communities such as these. It isn't what they are all about, but it is inevitable that they will appear.

And why bother to make this thread as the poster above me said? You can't be that sick of it if you are still here on the site instead of outside playing football or enjoying your limited amount of time left on this earth.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
This is true to a point. It it vital to be prepared with knowledge but its also vital to spend time with family and enjoy yourself today and forget about it all for a bit.
A 50mph ride through a mountain trail on a 750cc ATV makes you forget it all for the moment and going outside is never a bad thing.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I think you didnt understand my post. As a buddhist, Im just saying that you dont gain anything at worrying about this kind of stuff.

Like one of my favourite pink floyd songs says:

There'll be war
There'll be peace
But everything one day will cease
All the iron turned to rust
All the proud men turned to dust
And so all things, time will mend
So this song will end

ATS has some wonderful posts sometimes, like the one of the 432 Mhz frequence. It actually contructs knowledge. People like David Icke or Alex Jones as a matter of fact, are the main crusaders of NWO, by increasing the fear of people.

Wasnt Deny Ignorance the standard of ATS? because if it's, we should keep an open mind but questioning everything.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by FromAndes

If you think the world is still a beautiful place then I am guessing you do not live in the U.S. - and if you do, don't forget that someone living in cave 10,000 miles away is busy plotting on how to ruin your life because they hate you for you freedom (just a joke, as is the U.S.). We all live in a fantasy world of our own design in which everything is going to be fine. The NWO is real as are UFOs and we are nothing but sheeple. Enjoy life on this planet while it lasts.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I dont live in the US, maybe that's the reason why I still see good things around me each second of my life. There's corruption and evil people and most probably it will continue like this for ever, or until something amazing appears.

People have been talking of the NWO for years, however nothing has happen.
There's somethings I cant seem to understand, like why did the UN protected Iraq back at 2003, when they are supposed to be the biggest illuminati organization? Since the first inspection realized in 2002 they told there was no weapons of mass destruction there...

[edit on 8-10-2008 by FromAndes]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
To answer your question, Nope.

That is, in fact, exactly why I'm here. I too, enjoy helping people and enjoying what life has to offer. But I see what I see and I wish to gain more knowledge about things that, I think, are, from behind the curtain, affecting everyone's lives.

Gotta try and be Positive to balance all the Negative out there.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   

don't drag pink floyd into your arguement, they didn't do anything wrong to deserve that.
i love this site, it IS about denying ignorance, and questioning everthing just like you said. that INCLUDES questioning the NWO, and other things that we are not encouraged to talk about on other forums like the Pink Floyd one i go to often, or 2 plus 2, the poker forum i am a member of. this site is all about conspiracies, it's why we come here. as for not having something to learn or not bettering our lives by talking about it, how can u honestly think that? i can't understand how if something DOES come true, and we are better prepared mentally, how does it not benefit us to be better prepared? and i can assure you that some of the thing on here WILL come true, it has already happened before actually, sometimes there are things that become reality here. as for going outdoors, once again, i just don't understand what u are thinking. who ever said we don't spend time with families and go outdoors? i log onto ATS everyday, but i also do the things you mentioned as well. i don't think you have thought this through very well.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Ok I recognize that some of the things I said were wrong. Probably most of you have families and a nice life too, but honestly there's some people that actually enjoy thinking the third world war will begin soon.

How about all the people talking about how October 7th would be the first step to the decline of human civilization? Thanks God nothing bad happened that day.

Im just trying to say that the world will not end soon, at least no one knows when it will happens. And why do most people assume that aliens are evil? Maybe they are good beings... who knows!

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   

i've seen a lot of threads on here about aliens probably being peaceful, and even threads whre they saved civilation from destroying itself, like the cuba missle crisis and the idea that aliens stopped the nukes from flying. now, i must also give u a star, because you did something that is amazing for this site: you admitted there was a chance you were wrong! i do this often on ATS but i have never seen someone else do that until now, KUDOS! cool on you! deny ignorance, admitting u made a mistake is a huge part of the equation!

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by FromAndes
How about all the people talking about how October 7th would be the first step to the decline of human civilization? Thanks God nothing bad happened that day.

Um, I think that the people of Iceland who's monetary unit is now worth 5% what it was on the 6th and those with money in any stock market worldwide might disagree with you on that one! That's part of denying ignorance, doing your own research before you dismiss or accept anything.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
The bankrupt of Iceland is no way bigger than 9/11.

9/11 made a complete change in the world politics, terrorism became the target to erradicate. Financial crisis started before October, so I doubt it was the event the bots were predicting.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Yes I am tired of..all the evil vibes we are transferring towards one another. The globe is just sickening and people are suffering. It is as if we are sitting on a bomb knowing it will tick ....down and explode on us. We need, we must get out of this mindset...

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   

And this isn't even close to being over yet. The Bot guys disagree with you also. They started to get release language 15 minutes earlier than they projected and it's building up. Some of the media is already refering to this as an economic 9/11. But that is a discussion for another thread.

[edit on 8-10-2008 by JaxonRoberts]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   

People have been talking of the NWO for years, however nothing has happen.

I think many of the people here would disagree with that statement. Do you think that what is going on with the World in financial crisis has not been orchestrated by hidden power brokers?
Some people think that one day, the NWO will announce itself, and say "Here we are, the NWO. Now obey us or else". Of course, that is not the way it will happen. In fact, it has started, slowly but steadily. If you take peoples' freedom away suddenly, they will rebel. If you take it away slowly, they will not notice. It is why you put a lobster in a cold pot, and slowly turn up the heat. Before they realize it, they are cooked. The world is in a slow pot, and the heat is slowly being turned up. It has now neared the boiling point, and whether it is too late, depends upon how people react.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   

I would much rather be entertained by the thought of NWO, UFOs, etc.
than think about the fact that I just lost 50% of my retirement this week due to the Oct. 08 crash.

Yeah, go out side and play kid; the real world will kick your butt soon enough.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by antmax21
Yes I am tired of..all the evil vibes we are transferring towards one another. The globe is just sickening and people are suffering. It is as if we are sitting on a bomb knowing it will tick ....down and explode on us. We need, we must get out of this mindset...

and we....must stop...abusing the ... elipses

sorry couldn't help myself. it is well intended, not bad vibes intended, but to lighten things up, put a smile on your face. hope i didn't offend.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Yes, yes, and, yes. I want them to come true. I want to see planet x pop out of a wormhole and destroy the planet by gravitational pull. What a site to see in the sky. Wouldn't need P/R/O/J/E/C/T/B/L/U/E/B/E/A/M in the way then.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join