It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British financial crisis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
With all this talk of the US turning to the Amero as a way out of the economic crisis of the dollar, what about the UK? We are also facing a similar financial crisis - does this mean that we will welcome the Euro over here?

I have a sneaky suspicion I got into this whole NWO thing just at the right time..

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I was shocked to hear about this on the BBC America World News today. It's sad that I had no idea that your government is voting for a bailout, too, very similar to ours.

In fact, the whole thing sounded exactly like what we are going through right now, and I'm not talking about the global effect of the stocks falling because of America's housing crisis either.

I find it weird that it isn't being reported over here-- at least not that I've heard of.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
No, it has been covered on the MSM here in Canada and on the American news agencies as well. Just not very well, usually only about a 45 second comment and then it is quickly turned over to something else.

I watch CNN all day today, well had it on in the background to watch the markets mostly and i think i heard them mention it about 3 times during the entire day. They spent most of the day covering the economic crisis as it pertains to the US and the presidential debate.

So, yeah it was coveredm just not very well at all. I personally think it would have garnered more attention. and given different times it probably would have.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
what the heck is going to happen to us..

crraazzzzzzzyyyy.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I heard about the British bailout about 3 am CST today. What's the big deal? This ain't the first time this has happened, althought before it has been on a smaller scale.
I'm sorry, but you people seem to be looking forward to the apocalypse. Folks, get over it. We are in for a couple of years of hard times. It is part of the economic cycle! PLEASE! Go read your history. Hell, JP Morgan had to bail out the US in the 1900's!

new topics

top topics

join