It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Blue Beam starts with Blossom Goodchild?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Somone mentioned something in another post that made me think...

This whole project bluebeam is supposed to have people thinking their god is speaking with them telepathically, as well as a slew of other things..

Maybe all these 'prophets' are telling the truth.. but they're just being toyed with by the same technology that everyone else is going to encounter...?

Edit:

Originally posted by Spooky Fox Mulder

Originally posted by savetimerushonline

"These satellites can also be used to project a three-dimensional holographic image viewable by up to one-third of the earth's population. There is even technology to make the image speak in the language of the areas to which it is beamed."

Just thought i'd chuck that in, it's possible the new age global elitists could be faking the oct 14 ufo appearance. According to the source I got the above paragraph from.

Interesting point.

Another interesting point is that in her book "Path of Empowerment: Pleiadian Wisdom for a World in Chaos", the well-known author Barbara Marciniak writes that the First Contact ships will be a holographic projection.

In that book, she writes that the First Contact ships will be a wolf in sheep's clothes so to speak: all of Earth's population will believe that the aliens are friendly, but in fact, they won't be. Barbara Marciniak writes that the First Contact ships will be the work of Illuminati, they are the alien species who are actually working with the Illuminati government and will lure the human population into their control. The First Contact ships will also be a holographic projection (a hologram).

According to Barbara Marciniak, the good guys and their ships will arrive much later.

[edit on 8-10-2008 by MurrayTORONTO]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Yep I read that too. Hadn't really read anything about it until I heard people talking about here on ATS. Apparently it has been around for a while. It seems like the plans were being drawn up back in the late 80's or so. I don't how much of it is actually possible never having actually worked for the government myself but projecting realistic holograms to a third of the Earth at a time seems not too probable. I haven't ever seen a realistic hologram of any size let alone covering such a large portion of the planet.

Interesting to read about though!

Regardless, if we do get a show on the 14th whether it is real or projected it is going to be one hell of a show so it should be interesting. That is, if anything happens.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
sounds reasanoble
but i still dont get what are the government intencions with making people make false hoax?
what keeping peoples life interesting?
or just a diversion?

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Don't be surprised if you don't get any additional responses to this. It doesn't bother me, but a lot of members on here are sick of threads about Blossom and the FoL. I think this topic has been discussed in other numerous threads. Just givin you the heads up.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unisol
sounds reasanoble
but i still dont get what are the government intencions with making people make false hoax?
what keeping peoples life interesting?
or just a diversion?

Control? You don't think that if everyone who reads ATS is suddenly telepathically contacted by the GFL they'd believe them and do what they say?

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
believing that they can create a holographic picture that can be seen by one third of the population.. is as naive as believing in the tooth fairy..

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MurrayTORONTO

I think I would associate it with my delusions and have to pick back up on the Risperdal if they contacted me

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
You must also take into account that there may be different factions with different sometimes competing interests using this technology, some of them with intent to destroy you. Others trying to get your support, and hopefully a few with your best intentions in mind.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Im not a religious person but I believe somewhere in the bible, 2 Thessalonians 11 it says there will be lying signs and wonders and God will send a powerful delusion... I was wondering if this is somehow related to the Oct. 14th thing, scary to think...anyway the best is to use discernment to figure out who is who and what is what,the world is mysterious enough as it is...

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by philjwolf
believing that they can create a holographic picture that can be seen by one third of the population.. is as naive as believing in the tooth fairy..

...Huh! WTF? No tooth Fairy! Damn

Though HPI (Holographic Projection Imagery) is certainly out there with the powers that be.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Although your post is relevant I feel that your use of "yadda yadda yadda" as some kind of filler is irrelevant.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
Although your post is relevant I feel that your use of "yadda yadda yadda" as some kind of filler is irrelevant.

There, fixed, just for you. Happy?

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by MurrayTORONTO

Originally posted by mazzroth

There, fixed, just for you. Happy?

Very Nice

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
If Illuminati wanted to control us,why in the hell would they do it with a hologram? Think about it,what benefit is this? Illuminati is ALREADY controlling The Earth.And they are doing this for many many years.

I hope that this happens,but I am also 10% sceptical.I want to see two things.

1.The faces of all the people who denied it,and said it was a lie.

2.If it doesn't occur,I want to hear an explanation from Blossom Goodchild.Maybe on the next day,on her profile we'll have "HAHA GOTCHA!" or something.

Then again,I truly believe that this will happen.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Why on earth would these supposed aliens make contact through some odd woman in Australia when if they have the technology, just do their thing and contact everyone at once? Really ... it's insane.

top topics

join