It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where will you be on October 14th?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by InTheFlow

This is all propaganda crap THERE WILL BE NO CONTACT ON THE 14 ALL CLAIRVOENTS CHANNELLERS ARE MIND CONTROLLED FROM AND TV,, RADIO, PHONE MASTS.
SATELLITES This JUST SHOWS YOU HOW MANY PEOPLE OUT THERE ARE BRAINWASHED.

Brian

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I'll be at work. Bustin' my butt like I usually do. Nothing will happen.

I do think there is other life out there so I do hope that I am alive when ET's and humans make first contact. As a matter if fact. I hope they are the "good guys" and I'm a part of the first contact group!

My first question would be.... where is the free, clean, never ending energy source we can tap into! Show me the tech!

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ufosbri

I understand your view Brian, but I'm stuck here with some
big smelly bikers, Moira and now... 2 guys with ATS T-shirts!

They arrived this morning, Bert says he come from Flagstaff
and had read we were out here. Calvin, the younger one, he
just here for the sh*ts and giggles!

I've put my tent at the base of a arroyo and Bert's brought
his telescope, there's no sign of the spaceship yet, but I saw
Moira wanderin' with her biker 'friend' along a dried-out gulch
about a mile away.
I'm worried, will she be sat with him on the Mothership?

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
seems like the Russian government will unleash some type of scalar weapondry into the skies of the world to dupe the world in believing in UFOs..

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
This is wishful thinking, its obvious nothing is going to happen.
There is no reason for this prediction to taken any more serious than the others

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I will go to work as I normally do on a Tuesday. After work I will go home and entertain myself by reading all the excuses posted by the GFL believers about why nothing happened.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erasurehead
I will go to work as I normally do on a Tuesday. After work I will go home and entertain myself by reading all the excuses posted by the GFL believers about why nothing happened.

I wouldn't be surprised if someone took a picture of a weather balloon and claimed the prediction was correct.
Some people are just incapable of admitting defeat.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I'm sure this mothership will appear on Google earth, but no where else. And 3 people will see it, and have vivid descriptions of it on here, but there camera's won't work and they'll have some blurry picture of a flock of birds.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I don't think we are alone in this solar system. I must say though that if these aliens were to come or something whether they are good, bad or deceivers wouldn't now be plausible amongst the possible commotion or isn't it said at the brink of ww3?

I like to keep things in the back of my mind though, my father did go to some lectures with my gran long ago about the worlds economies dropping and a big sign that the aliens are coming is when japans economy drops.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I will be counting on this even though I doubt it will come true.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
5 Days... just 5 days, I can't wait!
Blossy is gonna be held up as a 'queen of the World'
it'll be fantastic... well done Ms. Goodchild!

It'll be quite a thing won't it? 15th October, the ATS
site empty, no blurry pics, no debates on whether
the Reptilians control the Grays, no more pondering
on where the entrance to the Dulce base is, and alas,
no more great avatars.

I just hope I can get to a laundrymat and get some
clean clothes ready for the meeting... it's so exciting!

Just 5 Days... gulp! not far now.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
first off i'll be at work, then i'll be at my school getting my show finished before it opens on that friday night. secondly, all i've been seeing about this ship, and i don't believe that anyone has mentioned this yet, and if they have, sorry...how is the ship going to land? or are they going to have smaller craft, beaming tech.?.? people are aware that the curvature of the earth is 6 miles right? (when staring off over the ocean, the reason the sky and water meet is because of the curvature of the earth, and that point that it curves out of sight is at 6 miles.), so if they tried to land their ship, they'd break it many times over. not trying to be an prat, just throwin some other thoughts into the mix. i do hope that we do have first contact with aliens soon, and that they straighten all of us out, but *shrug* at least we don't have much longer to wait and see if the "predictions" are true. anywho

peace

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I will be at work, waiting for FC. Are they only contacting the USA?

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Tell them I don't get off work until 5p and I'd like to go home and take a shower before any contact

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I will be celebrating my friend's birthday, getting waisted and probably passing out in a sauna (I'm a finn I can take it). The next day after waking up I'll be reading all the cognitive dissonance stuff that those who stood awake all night staring at the skies have managed to invent so far.

I'm sorry but it takes more than a word of someoe who proudly proclaims to hear voices in her head for me to believe. If there is something out there (and the _real_ implications of it are strong) I would be very disappointed to see them barging in like that with such an arrogant technocratic attitude to only notify those with an internet connection.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I guess i will be doing the usual and not putting to much faith in Blossom, Blossom ! camon surely a superior race would pick someone with a name that conjures more creedence in such an awe inspiring event.

Personally I think its just one more option being laid in front of us in this rat trap of not knowing what is coming next. Financial turmoil ! first turn left please.... ww3, thats a straight ahead.....anthrax pandemic, 4th on the right, get your tickets ready please, thank you.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I have taken the day off of work. But not just for this event, for me it will be a beautiful day.

I will be in a courthouse in the morning adopting my two foster children. It will also be the day after my boy's second birthday. So I will have three wonderful kids and maybe a bonus - like getting to see with my family the arrival of the coolest most advanced object ever to be seen by the human race in the history of Earth.

But, I have the day off never the less, if nothing happens I'll play Madden 09 for a couple hours, take the kids to the park and have a nice dinner.

I hope it turns out to be one of the best days ever experienced, and just the fact that I am finally adopting my two kids, I know it will be!

[edit on 10-10-2008 by arizonascott]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I live in Alabama so I'll report anything I see.
Unless, of course, the space-dudes wanna have a party so I'll have to report in on the 10th.

b

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by arizonascott

Ahh, finally.... something good.
Have a great day ArizonaScott.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Lets see...Oct 14th, thats a Tuesday. I will be at my home office, working on my buisness, sipping coffee and smokin a cig and listening to Alice Cooper's latest album on 12" vinyl, and going through a round of Quake 4 on the other PC and waiting for a map to compile on another and watching my two keets calmly perched on their swings with their heads tucked backwards asleep.

Come 6pm, I will throw on Paul McCartney's tune "Its Just Another Day" and then sit down with the gf and have a nice quiet dinner together and then after that and some nice champaign and a cig, go have some wild all night long sex and wake up on the 15th and have another fine day all over again.

Yep, gonna be a nice, normal day on planet Earth...as usual.

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 10-10-2008 by RFBurns]

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join