It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"My Fellow Prisoners," McCain Calls Americans

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by rubberducky

The NWO is here, it's just the majority of people refuse to face up to it yet.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
its called a euphemism

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Enigma Publius

Heres the link, it wasn't as hard to find as I thought it would be.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

His first freudian slip. But its scary. People keep giving him the benefit of the doubt. Do you really believe these are slipups? I've listened to more than my fair share of politicians on both sides of the border shoot their mouths off, and these two slip ups have never been made before.
He's giving am emphatic message!

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by jsobecky

This is a reply, a reply to your post

I think that was a simple honest mistake, a fumble of words.

I think the same for this "my fellow prisoners". It just so happens it makes for a funny Freudian Slip as well, but I assume it was not intentional or sinister. Even though it's ultimately true.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

I agree, and also see the humor you alluded to.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
thanks for that link mystiq, i enjoyed that! it does give more credit to the idea that these mistakes are more than JUST mistakes. i was very doubtful of the freudian idea; but i gotta admit there may be something there.
as for the posts about how oboma will bring the change you desire, i used to have hope of this myself, lookit THIS thread i made about which candidate is more likely to bring in the NWO, i was more optimistic when i created the thread than i was after i got several responses, in the end i don't believe either candidate will be stronger than the other at protecting our constitution. my idea in the thread is that although both sides work for the NWO, i thought one side would at least not be as blatent and obvious and non caring about it as the bush administration has been with it's spying on americans and unchecked presidential directives, but now after the replies that i read, i don't think it will matter who gets in, at the most oboma may buy a few more years of "ignorance is bliss" but we bought the ticket and we will have to take the ride eventually. i agree that oboma will allow my son to enjoy the constitution for a few more years, and really all i expect is just that, to buy a little more time of enjoying the rights that they let me think i have right now. but don't be so delusional as to think you are going to see some drastic change in government, you won't. i AM going to vote for Oboma, but at least i realize what he is capable of, i know he will still owe favors to the greedheads that he will have to repay.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by rubberducky

Well he|| it's from the Huffington post, would you expect anything but a Communist blog rant

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Is this a Freudian slip???

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
That's great, you can honor POW's all you want - but being a POW has nothing to do with being ready or capable to be the Commander in Chief of a superpower.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
You can see it in his face , he sees US all as prisoners.

And 'she' 'did' hear what he said, her body language screams it, then a moment of reprive to break her thoughts about what he had said, and the implications.... And best yet a cut to the opposite side!

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by VDOG.45

Did you not watch the video of him saying it and her catching it?

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Wow, this is one of the most entertaining and illuminating gaffes I have seen. I want McCain to win presidency just to hear more hilarious slip-ups. I love Palin's reaction too, she had to battle to keep a straight face.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I'd like to believe it was just a mis-speak and nothing more. Unfortunately (in my opinion) I don't think we'll ever know.

I'm sorry for going off topic here...........every single one of you posters is showing a registration date of 8/07/08. I went to several other threads and the same thing there. Anyone else out there see this? I believe that just so happens to be my actual registration date.

[edit on 8/07/08 by curiositydidnotkillthecat]
The posting dates are all 8/07/08 as well but the time posts seem to be ok.

[edit on 8/07/08 by curiositydidnotkillthecat]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by curiositydidnotkillthecat

hmmmm, my reg dates are all fifferent for the members. but something odd i hsve noticed: on my profile where i view my threads, it says 0 views for themm even thought they are stared, flaged and responded to. Also, has anyone else gotten this error on this site?: Error: this site is sending information to a third party actions which cannot be stopped by this site....that can't be good. is our information being hijacked? it was a peer guardian find. it was alerted to this twice today, and has been happening everyday for a week now. what does it mean?
now on topic: i hope my apologies for the harshness of the first replies i made was not taken in a condecendong or patronizing way, it was genuine. and the more i look at the speeches the more i am coming to believe this is more than just a simple mis-speak like i first thought, but i do still stand by the idea that the reply which contained ONLY a link to the defination of PTSD was a reply supporting that idea, anyone who can provide any other way it could be perceived is more than welcome to comment, and i am glad to see others saw through the propeganda attempth to make me look like i do not support people who have served the country. i only apologized for the harshness, not the ideas contained in them. the user who saiid i was going against everyone here, please say how this is true, given that my responses were well received and stared by other readers. were you implying that because i was able to see more than one side that i am wrong? I'm terribly sorry i couldn't be 2-D as you would like me to be, but i actually try to see whatever is logical, i don't pick sides.

[edit on 9-10-2008 by Enigma Publius]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
you guys criticizing are something else. Why don't you guys go set up a local debate and compete. Record it and see what kind of gaffes you make. Debate day in and day out and see if your gaffes increase or decrease. Easy to criticize when you don't have to travel place to place, day after day, discussing many topics and subjects.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
It doesn’t matter if he meant to say this on propose or not. There are a whole lot of people that believe we have been prisoners for some time.

We start our lives in school so we can get a good job, to earn more, spend more, owe more, and then we spend the better part of our lives prisoners to:
The mighty $

V/r
Me

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jsobecky

Is that you on the avatar? You are pretty.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Well she told me before he was a man, so that must be her wife!

I think Becky is not a first name...

I write down factoids about ATS members in my Little Black ATS Book just for instances like this! I am probably wrong though.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 05:24 AM
link   
hello...anybody wake up...! What is the purpose of the building of big special concentrations camps fpr "future" prisoners in every State of the USA done by Mr Bush until now that anybody can see at Alex Jones..?
This was not a Post War dramatic syndrome of Mr Mc Cain, it is just the true slipping from his tongue, or are you so innocenmt to believe that he has not talk about those concentration camps that are over all USA waiting...?
Your inocense just amaze me...! It's like believing in the "rescue" instead of the "robbery" of the money of the people to sustain people who has failed conducting economic trends...!

Plynious the Younger

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 05:27 AM
link   
I just cant get over Palins reaction once he said prisoners.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join