It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi from Arizona and the UFOdbase

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Hi everyone, I am here to learn what happened to the UFOdbase! I am known as Precious at that community and 2 weeks ago it simply vanished. We were a close family there and I am very concerned about it and about Mr. Gray. Hoping against all hope that someone here has information on the issue. Other members have contacted me with as much concern. It is highly suspicious and we really are worried. Please contact me here or at frogn.com if you are an adult. Thanks

On to the intro, I am someone that has been searching for truth for several years now. I can't say that I believe that the UFO sightings happening now are from ETs . I believe they are the work of our governments working together with the UN and that is what my research has shown.

This is not to say I do not believe in alien life forms, in fact that is just ridiculous when you consider the vast universe. I am open minded and look forward to learning from you and hope that I can bless you too!.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
FYI .. The site is no mopre and Mr,. GRAY is alive and that is all there is to say. Thanks if you were doing anything to help.

Take care of you and youirs.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 03:35 AM
link   

new topics

join