It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti Oboma book,"Audacity of deceit" adds pulled from ABC,NBC,CBS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
www.worldnetdaily.com...

Really, and the media isn't biased.

Watch the add on the page, sounds familiar to other adds. I guess the MSM doesn't want people reading this prior to elections.

What will they call it "swift boating" AKA truth telling?

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Fox is still running this ad

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by anotherdad

Oh, please! It's not like the MSM has the power to pull the book from store shelves.

Besides, the book's target audience is more prone to watch FOX then the MSM, so there really isn't much of a loss here.

Nothing like a good ol' mudslinging right before the elections.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
You might be interested in this........ re the media/CFR and the power to keep peeps from reading and buying certain things put out in the media.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Fuzzy Wabbit

Your kidding right? they are turning down advertising dollars? why? so they make less money? NO!!!! because they want Obama. Why would they refuse to run this otherwise. Yes it's in bookstores but clearly without advertising less people would buy it prior to voting, and overall.

The difference between ABC,NBC,CBS is those are the only station alot of people get without cable. Fox is not MSM.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   

No, my confused friend, they probably turned down these ads because they are overly negative and biased in nature, and that doesn't set well with their demographics, much less other advertisers.

That, and it can be construed as having a type of swift-boat quality tinge to it that is suddenly appearing right before election time. How ironically timed is that?

If people want to buy an anti-Obama book, all they need to do is visit any one of their local bookstores. It's no big deal for a person to get their hands on this type of book.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Fuzzy Wabbit

I'm sorry but i see many negative adds on these channels. And swift boat, that was a group much like this author is telling (this will be hard for you to grasp)TRUTH.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Um, probably because the book has been proven to be unsubstantiated and without factual merit, something that only FOX NEWS as the immoral compass to promote. Now i agree that the media channels are biased for their own, but for you to not see that this is crap being fed by a news organization, which must promote that their "far and balanced" because you couldn't tell by watching, I am impressed.

Did you know there was another side to every coin?

AAC

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Not the TRUTH. We mere mortals can't handle the truth. It is merely a pitiful version of the truth. It comes down to perspective.

Face it, it's a negative political ad being waged during election time through a roundabout source to give it the sheen of legitimacy.

top topics

join