It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World War III

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   

World War III

www.walesonline.co.uk

FIGHTER jets, infantry troops, destroyers and submarines will converge on Wales next month for one of the largest military exercises of all time.
The two-week exercise – codenamed Joint Warrior – is designed to recreate a scenario in which Britain and other sovereign nations go to war against a “state-sponsored terrorist movement” – using a vast array of lethal modern weapons.
Taking place between October 6 and October 16, it will provide coordinated training for all three UK Armed Services, plus forces from EIGHT allied nations.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
secretscotland.wordpress.com
prwallstreet.com
www.eucom.mil
www.pressandjournal.co.uk

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Let the War Games begin! (preferably not!) ...Russian and U.K. War Games commencing Oct. 6th - 12th

====
Mod Edit: Clarified quote snippet.

[edit on 8/10/2008 by Badge01]

Mod Edit: Breaking News Forum Submission Guidelines – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 8/10/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
++=-This is my Opinion and should not be taken seriously-=++

GET OUT OF THE UK NOW!! YOU WILL DIE, REMOEVE ALL CASH FROM THE BANK EMPTY CREDIT CARDS. GET IN YOUR CAR GO TO DOVER AND DRIVE NON STOP,

ALL PLANES ARE TARGETS.

911 Dick cheney exercise
remmebr 911, and rememebr the phone calls from the plane before it crashed. leave the uk.

WHEN YOU SEE STATIC YOU ARE ALREADY DEAD!!

++=-This is my Opinion and should not be taken seriously-=++

''NW 081 will run from April 19, 2008 to May 2, 2008, and NW 082 will follow later in the year, running between October 4, 2008 and October 17, 2008. These are the latest in the series of major regular multi-force exercises previously known as Neptune Warrior.''

www.walesonline.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: Breaking News Forum Submission Guidelines – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 8/10/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Wow! A military exercise taking place in Wales. That's like, really unusual ....

Although to be honest the bigger exercises usually take place in Scotland.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Title of thread is incorrect.

This is an ordinary military exercise! Military exercises are common and have been common my whole life.

Get a grip! There's plenty of REAL mess going on.

Rename your thread!

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Trexter Ziam

The title of the thread is not incorrect, it was the Original title of the published article by the Wales online news company. as per ATS rules it is exactly the same.

The exercises are UK WIDE not just wales. that is confirmed.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Check the other news scources please, and the thread discussing military exerceise. Before commenting in my Thread.

This is a Thread based on the News that WWIII Has been initiated.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Trexter Ziam

Did you even read the article? Because if you did you'd notice the title of the thread is indeed correct.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by monkeybus

why was the comments section edited? of my thread?

quote from:*Revised*- Instructions for the breaking news forum

* Use the comment field for your opinion, spin, or other commentary on the news article. One-line posts or short posts simply repeating the quoted snippet are not enough. We want to see what you think of the story or why you think it's important.

Also why was this moves from breaking news? why has 'The first user generated media company' Done this why is a World war not important.

[edit on 7/15/2045 by monkeybus]

[Please dont ban me for this post- Saved on hard drive]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Just curious, who starred all my posts?

[edit on 10/10/2045 by monkeybus]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
check this out, news.bn.gs... this would put any state in americia with in stricking distance for russia's long range missiles, somthing is going to happen on the 14th november. reserch this date and predictions a loud noise will be heard around the world.. may god be with you America on this day

new topics

top topics

join