It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help wanted for suggested awareness signs

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by psychedeliack

I like where your heads at.

I was actually trying to do something like this under the guise of coming up with a guerilla marketing campaign for writing in Ron Paul but I realized it was too narrow....and pointless.

I like the route your going with the sigil. Instead of having people google something, maybe we can come up with a sigil that just fuels awareness and opens peoples minds. Something that will temporarily free them from the Rat race.

Have you had any progress?

[edit on 15-10-2008 by bringthelight]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by bringthelight

Progress, Im not sure how to calculate that, although the signs Ive posted have either been torn down in some places, and in others left alone. Its interesting to watch people read them, I sit at a bus depot in my downtown area where I initially spread these things. What I have noticed, is that people either nod with approval as if they know already, or they look confused, or they tear it down for whatever reasons. The sigil is in progress, Im still contemplating the methods of approach, as well as what I want to incorporate into it. If you play/work with sigil's, I would be happy to see what you might come up with, just shoot me an email im @gmail same name, but make sure to include your methods of construction and reasons for thus, if you used magic squares, if so which one(s) so on and so forth etc etc... Im thinking more along the lines of the sigil, mainly because I dont want to get caught putting up signs just in case its considered a home grown terror act

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I think another thing that would draw attention to the banker's fraud would be to point out Executive Order 11110 as probably the biggest reason why JFK was shot.

Another useful "slogan" could be: Federal Reserve Notes are corporate scrip. What happened to our real money?

Or: The Federal Reserve Bank owns you & at least your next 2 or 3 generations.

Or: Your Birth Certificate is an employment contract with the Federal Government. That's why the 1040 Tax Form exists.

Or: Does the US Government really have your consent to rule over you? Read the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution & the Bill of Rights.

Or: There was no Federal Deficit before the Federal Reserve Bank.

I could go on & on, but what's really the point to say these things to ATS Members who already know?

[edit on 18-10-2008 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by psychedeliack

Thats cool your out there trying to wake people up. Watching their reactions must be priceless
I have done some sigil work before but with limited success. Im going to try some ideas around where I live and report back any that are successful.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightDStroyer

thank you for the great suggestions! I think Im going to have to make a stamp of a few of those to be able to stamp all kinds of money. I wonder how many people it would take doing the same thing before truth messages were more popular on dollar bills than the US Currency tracking project stamps, probably not long, Ill be looking out...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join