It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help wanted for suggested awareness signs

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
What I am doing is creating large signs to post around my town, I would like some suggestions for what to put on them; I simply want them to read "Google:[insert topic here]"

Here is where I could use some help. Ive followed the Illuminati, NWO, Bilderberg etc etc subject, but I never keep track of the specifics and details because its all just been an interesting confirmation for me. (im all for living off the land, technology or not, society to me is excess vanity not really good not really bad, and I dont really mind what happens to it either way; I do care about the people, and hope to give them some way to help others to awareness in turn, hopefully causing a better end result of understanding for all)

There are so many areas to approach, and Im just not sure which will fare the best or be most effective to those who might just follow the suggestion having never entertained such "fringe" topics.
Im not so concerned about spiritual messages even if ultimately thats what this is all about, as that seems to turn people off to information, I simply want some suggestions on what to input in the [insert topic here] part. Things like Google Bilderberg etc.
thank you all!

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
decided to make the signs say internet search instead of google, just to remain unbiased. Any ideas are welcomed and greatly appreciated by those (all) who will benefit from them in any way possible.
Maybe also you gals and guys could share how you are spreading awareness, besides the internet, I think we all have that covered.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
It would be against the T&C for me to tell you to do this, but when I was living in Colorado I remember someone who spray-painted "911 was an inside job" on a bunch of public benches.

But legally--you could print up flyers and pamplets, and then leave them at local cafes and public bullitain boards, so long as you have the owner's permission.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by asmeone2

yea, my little brother has the graffiti art end covered Ill be sure to encourage him to paint more things that pertain to specific subjects, as of right now he is just spreading loving oneness messages and symbols, Im trying to encourage him to learn to understand how to create functioning sigil's as well, in attempts to use it on the public in hopes to wake more people up. I imagine this, in coordination with coherent slogans like 911 inside job, would be most effective, as it would register consciously and subconsciously, kind of a reverse tactic of what they do with the TV and ads.

thank you for the reply, that is actually a really good one now that I think about it, everyone knows about 911, and its probably got the most easily accessible evidence/information out there to let people make their own hopefully rational decision.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Good to see that some people here are doing what they can to inform the masses...

I don't think it is that simple though, honestly. Google -insert here-, or research -insert here- might be effective in leading some people into the proverbial rabbit hole... I know that when I try and search half of the stuff that comes up on here I usually end up wading through the net following different leads and exploring new ideas (which is a good thing) but also alot of time is wasted in the process. Good ADvertising works if it is easy to digest, is somewhat flashy and all in all... simple in point. Do that, and it is successful. It will stick in their brains.

Speaking of simple, that is the mindset of the majority that we have all been (and still are) trying to reach. We live in the information era... you and I are more than likely a product of that. What we see is simple, but may not be so in the eyes of others.

Look, I'm rambling here... I'm not trying to devalue your goal, and I am more than willing to help. I'm all for it in a project mayhem sort of photoshop way.

My C.02
T-

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Just remember that if you rely on things that are illegal to spread your message , you tend to support the "wacked conspiracy theorist" in the public's mind rather than waking them up.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by telemetry

I think it's fair to say that you can't wake anyone who doesn't want to wake up. But you can lead those who are awakening to the right information.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
True, however... you be surprised at how fast someone wakes up when they are slapped in the face by a cold and slimy hot-dog.

I think simple facts would be a good thing for distribution, nothing more than some infomation, maybe accompanied by an image... all legal of course.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
How bout "International Bankers Own You."

"Constitutional Republic No More"

"McCain = Obama = Bush = Clinton"

There are millions of possibilities, be creative.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by telemetry

I've yet to see a person come across a peice of information, then suddenly change their beleifs.

It's always a slow process. First denying it, then admitting the holes in the current beleif system and rationalizing them, then exploring, and then waking up to the "truth."

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by asmeone2

Well, a single piece of information changing ones own beliefs as you say, is few and far between. However, a single nugget of knowledge sometimes will lead someone to a deeper yearning for the truth, but then again... that is all subjective to interpretation.

Case in point:
One day at work, not long ago.. some of us were bs'ing politics with our fellow customers and I said something about the Project For The New American Century and our invasion of Iraq. Most of them thought it was a Tom Clancy book... lol. I rolled with it in jest, and said they should look it up.

Since we are on the topic of the NWO, it is only fitting:
Google PNAC
(insert paragraph here)

Long story short,
Some thought I was a kook... a few thought for themselves.

cheers,
T-

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by psychedeliack
What I am doing is creating large signs to post around my town, I would like some suggestions for what to put on them; I simply want them to read "Google:[insert topic here]"

Here is where I could use some help. Ive followed the Illuminati, NWO, Bilderberg etc etc subject, but I never keep track of the specifics and details because its all just been an interesting confirmation for me. (im all for living off the land, technology or not, society to me is excess vanity not really good not really bad, and I dont really mind what happens to it either way; I do care about the people, and hope to give them some way to help others to awareness in turn, hopefully causing a better end result of understanding for all)

There are so many areas to approach, and Im just not sure which will fare the best or be most effective to those who might just follow the suggestion having never entertained such "fringe" topics.
Im not so concerned about spiritual messages even if ultimately thats what this is all about, as that seems to turn people off to information, I simply want some suggestions on what to input in the [insert topic here] part. Things like Google Bilderberg etc.
thank you all!

how about sticking posters on branches of the citibank stating how corrupt the central banking system is..

or signs saying that the central banks are private...and that a few families/organizations run them..i told my wife this yesterday and she wa amazed saying she thought they were part of the government..i think most people think this and as soon as you realize that they are not the scam is immediately clear..

[edit on 9-10-2008 by alienesque]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 06:03 AM
link   
For a poster, how about this?:

A field of people with sacks over their heads (blind to the reality), some people taking them off and seeing what is happening - you could get creative with their reactions. The people with the sacks are lined up in nice little rows. Then you have a giant guy in a suit with $$ in his eyes, hands full of cash, stomping some sack people into the ground - exploding with cash.

The slogan could be something like:

'Ignorance is bliss. How long will you ignore the truth?'

Might be a bit extreme but I think a picture like that can tell 1000 words.

Edit: The guy in the suit has to have a huge grin.

You could refer them to a website where you provide extra information. It would have to be 100% factual though, and not go too far into 'conspiracy theory'.

[edit on 9-10-2008 by seenitall]

[edit on 9-10-2008 by seenitall]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I guess, those kind of lines...

- 911 was a inside job
- New World Order Secret Agenda
- a One World Empire, secret Blueprint

or the best, conspiracy websites address...

Write on all kind of media '' like a one dollard bill ''
flyers, or anything else... could be a good punch,
to help, deny Ignorance..!

- Achilles 13 -

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
you are all so awesome, thank you so much for the ideas! I like them all, and I think I will greatly enjoy my new hobby.

I especially like the idea about posting signs on the b@nke®$ signs, I remember when I was a young lad, seeing signs that read "BofA is corrupt" glued to poles and electrical boxes next to the banks, I asked my mom what they were about, I guess some sort of scandal, now that I think of it, I bet it was probably connected to all of this, heh, what isnt right? lol

Thinking about it, you folks are right, doing it in the most legal way possible is probably the best bet, considering the targeted audience... I was thinking last night, and decided I should also make up some small fliers with tidbits of info to get someone thinking, and post them on those cork boards they have up in supermarkets for people to advertise babysitting and whatnot.
thanks again everyone, your perspectives and ideas are greatly appreciated!

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I saw one on a freeway overpass on the way to work earlier this week that caught my eye. It said "1984 is Now".

From a local perspective, I'm sure it was in reference to a new controversial statewide photo radar program that just kicked in. Still though, it made me sad for the loss of what this country once was.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
T-shirts, and denim jackets. Even paint up your jeans:

Say no to: amero
microchips
fema chips
depopulation
nwo
WAKE UP THE FACTS ARE ONLINE
GOOGLE IT!

Then hand out flyers to everyone interested. Two or three can stand on corners dressed like that and hand them out to. But always keep some on hand.
Then for $30, an add in the paper, put up bulletin boards, a public room, some flyers and invitation and show zeitgeist, endgame down the line. Have flyers to take home.

[edit on 9-10-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I saw a sign in a persons yard the other day that said "The worst drug epidemic man has ever faced is one that crept into our living rooms while we slept. At first it seemed benevolent and then our awareness to the outside world was cut off. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SHUT YOUR TV OFF."

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Im curious, does anyone know of an image or even site, that lays out the banking corruption, the familial ties and or bloodline and corporate elitism, kind of like a tree or short outline format connecting dots? I think it would be good visual stimuli, for folks to see the actual names and titles etc. You know, kind of like the tree that dude had made in the 'Who killed john o' neil?' film here on ats.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join