It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi says $150B economic stimulus plan needed

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I've got a better idea. Why don't they just send each family or individual a printing press, and let us print our own money? It's all worthless anyway, and think of all the postage they could save.
Better yet, while they're dropping contrails over us, why not just drop a few trillion dollars out of the planes?
LOL!
Notice how she says she may call congress in session AFTER THE ELECTION!
Right! The check will be in the mail, after the election.
Sure. I believe that. And I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you too.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I know i am in the U.K but i get the distinct feeling that our freinds in the U.S are being fleeced right upto the point when a certain administration leaves ( or not)

i just get the feeling that they are actually trying to push the people of the U.S to breaking point , maybe in anticipation of revolt and the imposed martial law therafter.

the term N.W.O is now being banded about in the MSM.

March now citizens before you can only march in a circle around your local Fema detention center.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Quantum_Squirrel

I know i am in the U.K but i get the distinct feeling that our freinds in the U.S are being fleeced right upto the point when a certain administration leaves ( or not)

You are right that we are being fleeced. Unfortunately, it won't end, regardless of whether Tweedledee or Tweedledum gets elected. They are both beholden to the bankers and corporate bosses that put them in power.The members of ATS are a small minority that understand what is going on. The vast majority get their news from the MSM, and are completely duped into buying their masters lies. When I talk to ex-colleagues, it is amazing how they have no clue as to what is really going on.
Even in ATS, I see members that actually BELIEVE that Obama will be different!
That is exactly what those behind the scenes want-pit people against each other, arguing lib vs conserv or Rep vs Dem or McCain vs Obama or Biden vs Palin. The two-party system is the way the real bosses ensure that they will always remain in control, while giving people the illusion that they really have a CHOICE.
Unfortunately, those that don't understand will have to learn the hard way. Obama is just as likely to declare Marshall Law as Bush is. In fact, Bush won't because it has already been decided that Obama is the new "Leader". Bush will be a good boy, and go back to Texas and hold BBQ's at his ranch.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

i'm telling you all of this is leading up to something major ... with all of these financial problem's .... all the world having to do bail out's/stimulus package's ... it seems to me like there is going to be a war very soon ... haha i know it's a broad statement, but seriously the u.s. is losing superpower status and most of the world's economies that interact with the u.s. economies went down ... and what else better to do then go start a war and push the blame on someone else .... haha just a thought it would boost the economy as well as the "war lords" pockets so idk maybe a fake terrorist attack to provoke it?? idk sorry that middle part was kind of off topic but i really do think that with the addition of another stimulus package it would just result in the same thing as the first a need for a bail out .... just a thought i just don't really see this getting any better unless something "big" happens....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join