It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gods credit warning

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   

7 Will not your creditors suddenly arise?
Will they not wake up and make you tremble?
Then you will become their prey.

8 Because you have plundered many nations,
the peoples who are left will plunder you.
For you have shed human blood;
you have destroyed lands and cities and everyone in them.

www.biblegateway.com...

Written 2000 years ago (aprox)............the lords of wallstreet and fannie/freddie the Lord God knows who you are, and you will pay..........

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
i also would like to say that there are 11 commandment in exodus not ten.
there are 10 "thou shalt not's" and one "remember"

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
That is an excellent post. Thanks for pointing that out.

The parts above your quote relating them clearly to end times was very interesting.

Great job!

Eric

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
That's interesting.

I am an atheist, so I don't see the hand of God in this, but it does show me that greed from the money masters has always been there in societies.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reading the whole text it sounds very fitting to the rothchilds

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by GetOutOfMyRabbitHole

The only time jesus got violent was against the markets and the moneychangers. Violent, but did not hurt or attack a person.

One of the biggest sins of the bible is to put people under economic slavery. It is also what the anti-christ does in revelations.

Now, it is said that a person in debt is but merely a slave. Our entire economy is based on debt. Our entire system is one of economic slavery.

The religion you think is christianity is not really the religion of christ. Those are the people who worship a false idol(image, rather than the message/philosophy)

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
my appology for my last post

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

I did not know that. I think it would behoove most Christians to be more Christ-like. Or at least adhere to his teachings of respect, compassion and peace a bit more.

That goes for everyone, actually. What a nice world this would be.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by GetOutOfMyRabbitHole
reply to post by badmedia

I did not know that. I think it would behoove most Christians to be more Christ-like. Or at least adhere to his teachings of respect, compassion and peace a bit more.

That goes for everyone, actually. What a nice world this would be.

I was not a christian until about a year or so ago. I thought it was a bunch of myths and a system of control. All I had really ever seen was the church. I grew up in the bible belt, I knew better than to ever say I wasn't a christian around people. But I was just like yeah whatever.

And then I started to "awake" to what was going on. Especially when it came to the reaction to 9/11 and the Iraq war. I seen people foaming at the mouth, and of course the bible thumpers and flag wavers were all about killing some people and getting revenge. Even more so I thought it was all crap.

Then I had somewhat of a spiritual awakening recently. I gained all kinds of knowledge. Not image knowledge, but philosophy, and understandings when it came to consciousness. And I would see these odd bible passages out of the blue, and I would be like WOAH - that is exactly right. I had seen the same passages before, but they didn't make sense.

What happened is I was no longer blinded by image. I started to understand what was truly being shown, the analogies and the philosophy/understanding. All I'd ever been shown was image. Told it was right - because it was in the bible. I was seeing what I learned repeated too me in it.

I even seen what happened to me mentioned in John 14. I felt/seen this connection with god, and I knew in a moment that everything is connected, no seperate etc. And when I seen it said in there, it was mind boggling.

I quickly found out there is 2 different kinds of religion in the bible. There is the religion about Jesus, where they worship the false idol and follow the symbolism around. And then there is the religion of Jesus. Where you know and understand why Jesus was right in what he said(and more), and you try to follow the path.

Take the Jesus dieing for your sins on the cross bit. These people actually wear the device used to murder him around their neck. They celebrate his death. Why? Because they actually believe all they have to do is believe he did that for them, and they are "saved". It's a flat out lie.

If god just wanted to save people, he doesn't need to send his son to die. To suggest that is to say god is limited in his power.

The real reason Jesus came to earth was to show people the path and the correct way to live, or the truth. He tried to show people not to judge, and that is was better to die than to become the evil himself by fighting back, and lots of other things. He refused to do what men expected him to do, and refused to become king of the Jews. The bible even says that those who truly believe in him will follow the path. And it also says that people will do many things in his name, but they are not followers.

Tripped me out. Peoples view of Jesus is all based on the churches image worship. You don't see these people being persecuted, the president of the US claims to be christian. But you let someone get up and actually try to tell people the things Jesus talked about, and you will find the persecuted. And it has nothing to do with if they mention Jesus or not. You are against the war? You are considered to be a problem. You are against the moneychangers? You are considered to be a problem. You try to tell people not to judge, you are considered to be a problem. But you wanna hide behind a cross and Jesus and do things completely the opposite - and you can be president!

Best advice I could ever give is to not let the image/false idol worshipers push you away from the truth that is told. And btw, the people who also focus on the image to disprove Jesus and all that are just the other side of the coin. They also focus on the image instead of the message. They will avoid the message just as much, because you can't prove it wrong.

You don't even need the bible to be honest. Think about what a "heaven" would be like. How would society/people need to act toward each other to live peacefully. That will show you the truth, but you have to drop your biases against people(IE: get rid of everything but the stuff you like as peace). My #1 rule is to never impose on the free will of another. Physically or mentally(murder of the mind, manipulation). You can get many more from it, but that is the main rule I follow.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
So does God have an amex, master, visa or discover?

lolz, sorry had to ask.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by badmedia
And then I started to "awake" to what was going on. Especially when it came to the reaction to 9/11 and the Iraq war. I seen people foaming at the mouth, and of course the bible thumpers and flag wavers were all about killing some people and getting revenge. Even more so I thought it was all crap.

Well, while I am Christian in the sense that I believe in Jesus Christ, 9/11 is what has turned me against the institutios of Islam and Christianity. I guess I had an awakening as well after 9/11/ I realized this:

The Islamic and Christian attempt to rule the world

[edit on 8-10-2008 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

You are not far off there. It is a prime example of people stuck in duality. They each follow their symbolism. And each side plays the evil for the other side.

The perspective of christians/US = they attacked us, we are justified to attack back.

The perspective of Islam/middle east = they attacked us, we are justified to attack back.

See, you can switch the 2 sides and the perspective is the same. Their actions are the same, and all the while the 2 leaders point out the evil the other side is, and people stuck in duality think - if they are bad, we must be good. This is expressed in the bible where it talks about trying to pull the splinter from 1 man's eye, while having a log in your own(hypocrisy).

But when you break that duality, and you look at both sides, you quickly realize they are basically the same, and following the same philosophy. Round and round it will go, and there will not be an end until people realize the truth.

They are both being mislead with symbolism to do things which go against the philosophy and teachings they subscribe too.

I first noticed it with politics, the constitution and government. As I mentioned before, I wasn't religious at the time. I noticed how the flag and country was pushed, but people who mentioned the things behind it, like the philosophy of liberty and the constitution were no longer valid etc. And if you bring it up, your "the enemy". And that helped me realize that is also what is done with religion.

I mean what is character assassination for example. It's avoid the message, and getting people to attack and discredit the image. Same principle.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by R3KR
So does God have an amex, master, visa or discover?

lolz, sorry had to ask.

God is "cash only", he owns everything silly one. God lets you use HIS stuff like a small child playing with toys provided by his parents.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by badmedia

I quickly found out there is 2 different kinds of religion in the bible. There is the religion about Jesus, where they worship the false idol and follow the symbolism around. And then there is the religion of Jesus. Where you know and understand why Jesus was right in what he said(and more), and you try to follow the path.

This is a very profound statement of eternal truth...............the religion of Jesus was to amplify his father............Jesus taught us how to worship GOD correctly....he was perfect in his fathers eyes.

Jesus followed all the "rules" and was our passover lamb in that his blood took the place of the lambs blood on our door seal so that the angel of death should pass our house by.............

To follow Christ we must keep the commandments, the holydays, and the weekly sabbaths. The same things he did in his life.

This happens to be the "day of atonement" for all hebrews. The day we atone for our sins. This day is not just for jews, but for all hebrews, all the tribes where ever in the world.

A day to repent of our sins, to reflect on our sinful lives and ask forgiveness. A day of fasting and rest for it is a holy sabbath day.

Perhaps a good day for the moneychangers to repent of thier ways.........a day for wallstreet and congress to confess of thier conspiracy to steal the country from the people............

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluewaterservant
i also would like to say that there are 11 commandment in exodus not ten.
there are 10 "thou shalt not's" and one "remember"

LOL, there are 2,700 + things God tells to do or not to do in the Bible.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Did anyone else notice early last week, when the stock market tumbled "777" points? Also, the Senate vote on the bail out was delayed until sundown because of the observance of Rosh Hashanah.

Others may not see it as a "signs" but I do and it just reinforces, the fact the God has been and will continue to be in complete control.

I wonder how many people really realize the significance of Rosh Hashanah through Yom Kippur?

Sealed fates for a whole year.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   
yes there are some 2700 do's and donts, but of the original supposed ten
(exodus chapter 20) which are placed even on some public buildings prior to the people wanting a king, you will find 10 thou shalt not's and one remember(11 commandments given to moses). the original post quote comes way after the exodus and it also shows that people would rather do what another man says is right than what the creator sats is right. the post quote shows clearly that the creator knew what would happen when people follow a mans word rather than his. credit is slavery to the lender and also a form of coveting. the lenders know this and at this point in timetheir greed is enslaveing your unborn children and grandchildren. this post is excellent in showing what the creator knew would happen when indebited to the money changers. dont think i haven't been there myself. the creator wants his people free from all types of slavery and then they clamor till they get their king. then king turns tyrant.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by heliosprime

7 Will not your creditors suddenly arise?
Will they not wake up and make you tremble?
Then you will become their prey.

8 Because you have plundered many nations,
the peoples who are left will plunder you.
For you have shed human blood;
you have destroyed lands and cities and everyone in them.

www.biblegateway.com...

Written 2000 years ago (aprox)............the lords of wallstreet and fannie/freddie the Lord God knows who you are, and you will pay..........

This is also a lesson/warning for us. Jesus was never a victim and if one aspires to live the way Jesus did then it behooves you to not see yourself as a victim. A victim implies that someone else has power over you. God created man in His image... did he create powerless human beings? No He did not. Can you really say that it's all the fault of wallstreet and fannie/freddie? I say it's because of the consumerism in America.

I read this entirely different than you.

I read it to be a warning to me to not to let the appearance of having money overshadow what I do have (which was given to me by God). If I think I don't have enough and have to borrow money to get what I think I need or want then what does that say about God's wisdom? As far as the plundering the nations and shedding blood, can't this also have a meaning through our inaction? Inaction to speak up because we're too comfortable in our beautiful homes and SUVs? Inaction because we're too busy seeing to "the needs" of our children that we miss entirely the children who don't have people to care to their needs, to allow starvation throughout the world?

[edit on 27/1/2009 by Iamonlyhuman]

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   

How would society/people need to act toward each other to live peacefully. That will show you the truth, but you have to drop your biases against people(IE: get rid of everything but the stuff you like as peace). My #1 rule is to never impose on the free will of another

That is far and away one of the most beautiful things I have ever heard/imagined. Not to ever impose. Well said...

This credit issue...IMO this is all our problem. Not a divine being's wrath. We screwed up and acted the fool...time to pay...literally

-Kyo

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Of course the use of credit goes back even before the times of Jesus. Usury fees where the big evil back then.

join