It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Day and The Hour is Unknown

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enigma Publius
i asked mabus to supply me with more info on how the line know no man line...and mabus did exactly as i asked...what else do yo see?

Mabus seems to be saying that the use of a double negative implies a positive.

But he is missing an understanding of Greek grammar, and also of the common speech of Jesus' day, in which it was a matter of emphasis to add negatives, to emphasize the negative more, not to imply a positive.

The bible has many verses in which he double negatives are used in this manner. Mabus is using eisegesis rather than exegesis; reading your own meaning into the text rather than attempting to extract the intended meaning from the text.

The clear point of the passage is the most obvious point, Jesus was not trying to fool us or drop obscure hints about anything. He said in the same passage "Take heed that no one deceives you," and "Look, I have told you ahead of time." He wanted it to be very clear. Hence the clarifying use of the word no, as in zero zip nada, nobody knows the day or the hour.

But we can guess somewhere in the right ballpark when all the other events have occurred.

These include:

Wars, famines, the "abomination of desolation", the martyrdom of Christians, the flight of people from Jerusalem to the mountains, etc. The gospel will have been preached in all nations (which I believe it has been, tell me if I am wrong). It will be such a bad situation that it is the worst the world has ever seen.

Once the sun and moon are darkened and the heavenly bodies are shaken, the SIGN of Jesus' coming will appear and the earth will MOURN, not celebrate. Then Jesus will come back and send his angels to get the elect.

After the tribulation. Yikes!

As for the elect not being deceived (someone asked about that), according to the doctrine of predestination, if you are deceived, you were never really elect in the first place. That's why He says "if it were possible".

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Matrix Traveller
reply to post by Kratos1220

Is this book translated correctly? I mean as far as understanding goes.

The New Living Translation is "A revolutionary breakthrough in study bibles created by a dream team of today's top bible scholars. The NLT study bible takes you beyond historical context and application to a life-changing discovery of the deep meaning of each passage of Scripture."

I certainly understand this a lot better and I have started reading it often. I am touched every day by the relief of understanding as I read, something which never happened while reading, for example, the King James version.

I would say yes, it is translated correctly. I had gone back to read a couple things from the KJV to see if they both said the same thing and it seems they did, only I may not have gotten the meaning in the KJV where I do, rather clearly, in the NLT. There is much I am still learning myself really. I have much reading to do.

Why have two different titles, for Primates in the Genesis....

Man and A'Dam, Woman and Eve.

What the NLT does is takes the top half or so of the page to show the actual Scripture and the bottom half to explain each passage written above. Occasionally, there is a section of the page dedicated to an in-depth description of certain things. There is one such in-depth for Adam in Genesis and it says this:

Adam was the first man, the father of the human race. God created the first couple in his image to populate the earth and rule the created order (1:26-31). God made Adam from earth and breathed life into him (2:7); he was to cultivate the garden (2:15), name the animals (2:19-20), and follow God's instructions (1:28; 2:16-17). God created the woman as a companion and helper for Adam (2:18-22). Eve's creation from Adam's rib portrays the unity that God intended for man and woman in marriage (2:23-25).

After the serpent deceived Eve into rejecting God's rule, Adam also rebelled (3:1-6). Their willful disobedience disrupted their relationship (3:7) and separated them from God. God looked for Adam after his rebellion; he was hiding among the trees, already aware of his alienation (3:8). When God questioned him, Adam blamed Eve and, by implication, God (3:12). Adam's rebellion brought hardship in governing the earth as well as physical and spiritual death (3:17-19, 22). God provided animal skins to cover Adam and Eve (3:21), and promised that Eve's offspring would defeat Satan (3:15; see Rom 16-20; Rev 12:1-9; 20:1-10).

Adam was a historical individual (4:25; 5:1-5; 1 Chr 1:1; Hos 6:7; Luke 3:38; Rom 5:14; 1 Cor 15:22, 45; 1 Tim 2:13-14; Jude 1:14) who represents humanity as a whole. God's mandates (1:26-30) and curses (3:16-19) affected not only Adam and Eve, but the entire human race. Adam represents the separation from God that all humanity experiences.

The apostle Paul contrasted those represented by Adam, the first man, with those who follow Christ, the "last Adam" (1 Cor 15:45-50; see Rom 5:12-21; 8:5-11, 20-22). Those represented by Adam live only in him; they partake of his sin, his alienation from God and creation, and his spiritual death. Those who follow Christ live by faith in him. They are recreated in Christ's image and become "new people" who partake of a new creation (see Rom 8:29; 1 Cor 15:49; 2 Cor 5:17). The barriers Adam raised are removed by Christ (Rom 5:1; 2 Cor 5:19; Gal 3:27-28; 6:15; Eph 2:14-16); Christ restores what Adam lost.

I included all the references, but they are quite a pain to type in. I hope I got them all right and also hope that helps to answer your question.

God Bless

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Thank you for your efforts, but the name I am questioning is the word "Man" and Not Adam, or as it is sometimes written A'Dam.

I am not questioning your understanding about A'Dam but there is far more to these writings, than you can ever imagine.

In Zionic which was the original Language, before the tower of Babel, the name Adam Was written in Zionic as:-
One Alpha Star, One Delta Star, One Alpha Star, And front to front Sigma (Greek) which in Zionic looks like an hour glass.

But in The case of Man the Word in Zionic means "The House of Life" where Adam does Not.

The Word in Zionic is written as:-
The double Sigma that looks like an hour glass, comming from a Rotated M (Looks like an hour glass) in Zionic.
A Rotated Alpha Star,
and a Z (Zeta in Greek) which is the "N" rotated.

Z in Zionic means Life, or Light of Man.
The Alpha star is to do with a Component of Creation which evolved from The Delta Star in The Word God.

And The Hour Glass in Zionic means The House.

The Ionic Greek came from the Zionic Geometric Language that is known by but a few on earth.

But also referring to the word "Man" Man was and is, the Name given to the Soul, which is the offspring of God.

But A'Dam was the name given to the Primate.

As for the first crime if you could call it that, was The Fathering of Cain.

As it is Written in Genesis, Cain was born of The Wicked One and Not Adam.

Have a look at Genesis again, as this book is Not as straight forward, as many may believe.

The Crime was actually Adultery between Eve and The Wicked One, this is why Cain was born of The Wicked one.

As you will find in all the Adam books as they are called Adam felt that he had neglected his wife Eve when he found out through his own actions with Eve that another had cohabited with Eve earlier that day.

So Adam then new he had been betrayed and Eve caused him, to also partake in adultery, as a result of her actions with the Wicked one.

The Writings have been corrupted in many different ways, as a result of the primates hatred toward God, because of the "wicked one", that polluted the Genetic line of A'Dam.

But back to the word "Man" In the Revelation of Jesus Christ (as it was originally called) where it refers to the Man Child in this Context it was originally called in Greek and I will spell it in Greek:- Iota Nu Iota Sigma or a Male Child or Son of Man in English.

The Son of Man as is called in the bible is The Lattice Work of Light, that is in the bosom of Mother of God.

You can find the full description in Ezekiel, where Ezekiel gives a description in precise structure and measurements, of this Lattice work of Light.

And No the Cubit is Not 18 inches or 21 inches as in, what is called the royal cubit....

The Cubit is Not a measurement in human terms like equivalent to some other measurement, but this is another story.

You can also find many mosaics across the earth in many churches and monasteries in some form of other, all showing different degrees of detail, but show the Mother of God as a lattice work and the Man Child or Son of Man in the Form of a lattice work of Octagons in the Form of The Double Square. They can be found in thousands of buildings also included in Palaces and Government buildings, not just churches and temples.

I am referring to the structure of "The Man Child" or new Temple as described in Ezekiel and The Revelation of Jesus Christ.

As for the churches of primates is concerned, in the bible Not a single church of primates, is mentioned... Not the Roman Church or any other denomination.
Neither is there any reference at all about a bible being made available in the world.

The words from the original text, called "The Revelation of Jesus Christ" talked of the candle sticks and the assemblies of Lights (Which in Greek was "Phos" translated into English means "Light" as in "Sun Light". or any other Light.) This Is why the "Sun of Righteousness" Not Son of Righteousness is mentioned in the book of Malachi Chapter 4 verse 2.

Oh, by the way, did you know there is more than 110 different versions of the Revelation of Jesus Christ in Greek alone. The one that is in your bible is the Roman choice.

The Greek orthodox church itself, declares this book to be unreliable, but this is Not the case with myself.

I do not look at the book in the way others do but understand the book from one end to the other. The Book which is known as Revelation is just that the Revealing of Jesus Christ according to John. It is Not a book of prediction but is about Jesus Christ and the metamorphosis of The Soul.
This Book would be the least understood by humankind.

But if I may, I would like to suggest that you read very, very, carefully the first few verses, in the Genesis and I know you will be very very surprised!

I say this, not intending to offend your intelligence, but rather in a way knowing you will be able to find the hidden knowledge.

Jesus said,

"The Scribes and Pharisees have taken the keys of Knowledge and hidden them. They themselves have NOT entered, nor have they allowed to enter those who wish to."

It is a Fact, that Scribes wrote the books in the bible!

You will certainly find another understanding, of what heaven is, in its two different forms and the true make-up of the Earth. I am referring to the Face of the Deep wrongfully being assumed, to be sea water.

Yes I am accused by humankind, again and again, for my interpretation of the writings and hate me, when I say I have been to "The Marriage Supper", (refer to the Revelation of Jesus Christ), and eaten and drank at Jesus Christ's table.

But there is not a single primate on Earth that has the power to change this fact, as it is now past tense.

My understanding comes from direct instruction from Jesus Christ and not Primates.

In 1973 I was also announced brain dead by doctors and was dead, 'so called' for more than 30 minutes.

So I do not have to guess or believe, because I know first hand, what death is all about and the teachings of humankind or primates is completely false.

But I wish you all the very best in finding the Truth.

[edit on 30-10-2008 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

I wish you the very best in finding the truth also! And I mean that in a most humble and loving way.

grandma

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Grandma

I found The Truth, and was taken to the Marriage Supper and sat at Jesus Christ's Table and received instruction for more that an hour from Him.

Jesus Christ is My witness to the Truth of this happening....

As yo know it says in your bible "Blessed he he that goes in unto the Marriage Supper".

I am a witness of the Marriage Supper as I went to "The Marriage Supper".

I suggest that You ask Jesus Christ if This is The Truth. I am sure He will tell you if He desires to.

Do Not be as those that either "Love the Tree and Hate the Fruit" or "Love the Fruit and Hate the Tree", but believe, because Jesus Christ sent me back into the world amongst Wolves as a witness to The Marriage Supper and Jesus Christ.

God Bless.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Indeed, that's very interesting. Admittedly, I did a little reading on the net as well as the Bible to examine this.

3:1, "Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made."

Would this imply that the serpent was so close to that of a human being (that he could even talk and reason), yet he was pure animal? Sounds kinda like that link between animal and man that science is frantically looking for, doesn't it?

It does seem for sure that the serpent indeed had a seed to give.

3:15, "And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy Seed and her Seed, It shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise His heel."

So, the seed of the serpent is what allowed Satan to inject himself into the human race? You're saying Cain was the product of the serpent and Eve, is that right? Putting enmity, or hate, between the seed of the serpent and Eve is interesting when you consider that Cain killed Abel.

After the serpent and Eve did what they did, God punished the serpent and changed his bones so that he would be on his belly (like a snake?)

3:14 "And the Lord God said unto the serpent, because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life".

So much for that missing link, it has become a snake!

So the fall had nothing to do with the forbidden fruit, but instead, it was this act of adultery between Eve and the serpent that caused the fall of Adam and Eve and therefore, the human race? Cain also received a mark from God so that no one would kill him, but is this mark really that of the beast?

1 John 3:12 "Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one and slew his brother."

Proof that Cain was of the wicked one. Am I barking up the wrong tree here or is this what you are referring to?

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   

You are 110% Correct !

Often the Alien was Identified as a Serpent, in other cases The Watchers and ignorantly at times translated as an angel, being that a Component of the workings that create your Universe is called An Ophanim which looks and behaves like a Snake often as a spiral like in a wheel but also takes on other postures of that of a snake.

Cain was a Hybrid Alien, Born from The Wicked One Semiazaz (Alien) and Eve.

This is why Jesus said,

"This is an Adulterous Generation!"

but the Jews said,

"We are Not Born of Fornication!"

You could Not be more correct even if you tried but the word Serpent referred to Sky people or Aliens.

In the books of E'Noch Quote the Sixth Parable :-

Verse 02.

the children of the heavens, saw and lusted after them, and said to one another:
“Come, let us chose us wives from among the children of men and beget us
children.”

And Semjaza, who was their leader, said unto them:

“I fear ye will not indeed agree to do this deed, and I alone shall have to pay the penalty of a great sin.”

And they all answered him and said:

“Let us all swear an oath, and all bind ourselves by mutual imprecations not to abandon this plan but to do this thing.”

Then sware they all together and bound themselves together by mutual imprecations upon it.

And they were in all two hundred;

who descended in the days of Jared on the summit of Mount Hermon, and they called it Mount Hermon, because they had sworn and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it.

And these are the names of their leaders:

Semiazaz, their leader,
Arakiba,
Rameel,
Kokabiel,
Tamiel,
Ramiel,
Danel,
Ezeqeel,
Baraqijal,
Asael,
Armaros,
Batarel,
Ananel,
Zaqiel,
Samsapeel,
Satarel,
Turel,
Jomael,
Sariel.

These are their chiefs of tens.

The 7th Parable.

And all the others together with them took unto themselves wives, and each chose for himself one, and they began to go in unto them and defile themselves with them, and they taught them charms and enchantment’s,and the cutting of roots, and made them acquainted with plants.

And they became pregnant, and they bare great giants, whose height was Three Thousand Ells:

Who consumed all the acquisitions of men. And when men could no longer sustain them,

The giants turned against them and devoured mankind.

And they began to sin against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and fish, and to devour one an others flesh, and drink the blood.

Then the Earth laid accusation against the lawless ones.

So here are where the races of primates (Human) cam from.

But Man on the other hand is Not a Beast like A'Dam.

A'Dam and Eve were Primates or Flesh or animals and Not Man and Woman as They are The Soul and Not Flesh or Primates (or Human so called)

Even though The Romans Rejected the Books of E'Noch and even tried to destroy them have a quote from the Books of E'Noch in the book of Jude in the New Testament.... Jude Chapter 01 verse 14 to 25...

I rest my case.... For now...

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   
It is very simple. People don't care about the truth or they'd stay in context. People take things out of context.

Even if Jesus said no man knows the day or hour of the end of the world and his second coming.

IN CONTEXT it is

When Jesus said that he was alive in human form. Then he died. He rose from the grave. He went up to heaven. He came back. He delivered the book of revelation.

IN CONTEXT it reads

This is the revelation of Jesus Christ that was given to him by his father so that he might show his servents what's to come next.

Jesus said "No man knows the day or hour"
Jesus then went to the father and delivered that infomation.

Please people, try to stay in context. 1 then 2 next 3

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
It is very simple. People don't care about the truth or they'd stay in context. People take things out of context.

Even if Jesus said no man knows the day or hour of the end of the world and his second coming.

IN CONTEXT it is

When Jesus said that he was alive in human form. Then he died. He rose from the grave. He went up to heaven. He came back. He delivered the book of revelation.

IN CONTEXT it reads

This is the revelation of Jesus Christ that was given to him by his father so that he might show his servents what's to come next.

Jesus said "No man knows the day or hour"
Jesus then went to the father and delivered that infomation.

Please people, try to stay in context. 1 then 2 next 3

Can you please tell me where it says this in the bible Quote your words :-

"This is the revelation of Jesus Christ that was given to him by his father so that he might show his servents what's to come next.

Do you realise there is 110, different Greek versions, of The Revelation of Jesus Christ?

The version of what is called today "The Revelation to John" that is in the Roman collection of Hebrew and Greek writings which is called the bible, is just one of these 110, different versions and they are all different in their content.

Jesus by the way mentions nothing at all, about the Catholic Church or any other church, of any other denomination !

Why?

The word Church used today, in the Revelation was not used in the original Greek text, but was instead "The Assembly of Lights which certainly is Nothing at all to do with the Flesh or Primate you call human.

Much of the text, has been mistranslated by the Roman Church, but you can't expect anything else now can you.

Also, can you tell me where this is written in the bible Quote your words:-

"Jesus then went to the father and delivered that infomation."

Also your words quote:-

This is the revelation of Jesus Christ that was given to him by his father so that "he might show his servents what's to come next."

In the Gospel of Thomas it is written:-

Verse 2.

Jesus said,

"Let him who seeks continue seeking until he finds. When he finds, he will become troubled. When he becomes troubled, he will be astonished and he will rule over THE ALL."

And in verse 77.

Jesus said,

"It is I who Am THE LIGHT
which is above them all.
It is I who Am The All.
From Me did The All come forth,
and unto Me did The All extend.
Split a piece of wood,
and I am there."

Please tell me your thoughts on these things.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join