It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Serial pedophile charged in abduction of Edmonton girl

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 02:20 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Badge01
reply to post by maus80

OK, let's say your child, heaven forbid, was abused by their uncle when they were ten, and at 18 was accused of a sex crime on a minor.

You'd want due process, right?

There's no argument that crimes such as this should be processed to the full extent of the law. If that means imprisonment without release so they can't repeat, then so be it.

But here, the prison board released him and didn't inform the cops. Maybe we should line up the board and machine gun them? They're responsible, at least in part.

Now, you're left with sorting out the 18 year olds who are imprisoned for having relations with 16 year olds.

Make no mistake if it was my kid that was harmed, I'd want the perp drawn and quartered. But I thought we were talking crime and punishment, not personal vendettas.

I understand what you are saying, but I'm not talking about personal vendettas. I'm talking about removing evil, repeat offender child molesters from the population in a permanent way, so they can't do it again and are not a burden to society. People should not have to pay to store monsters that will never be anything but what they are.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join