It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS has been corrupted

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Well its finally happened, it was only a question of time before it would but it has.

Now any member can come to ATS to spout thier ignorance and rascist diatribe and nothing will be done by the mods or anyone else. Its been quite clear for some time now that there has been a blind eye turned to the hate of many members here towards other peoples of this Planet. I don't know how many times I have read, nuke them rag heads, kill the muslims, were better than anyone else, Muslims are savages and should be treated as such.

All manner of hate and ignorance is now found on ATS, yet this site proclaims to deny ignorance, oh really well just like the money we fought we had in our banks its just an illusion. No, come to ATS to expouse your ignorance and hate and it will be supported and just like in real life anyone who speaks out against such activities is shouted down and punished.

So its sad to see what was once a good site end up no better than the gutter press.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
with all due respect...the MODS have been very active in this area and i believe will continue to do so. with so much being written, it takes time for warnings and then for banishment to take place...their job is not easy and i wouldn't want the job, frankly.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Jimmy, the fact is that these people dont get warnings thats just my point, they are still here on these boards spewing their hate and ignorance and it is people such as I who get punished for doing what the mods should be doing. When I tavkle thee people and call them out for what they are its me who gets the warning not them so it would appear that there is active support for general Muslim bashing here on ATS so who's behind it.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Please add your concerns to the ATS Issues Thread : Here

Thread Closed.

top topics

join