It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Second Siteing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Hi Peoples.
I am from North Shileds, Port Lincoln: South Australia.
On Sunday 21st of March I saw a strange light in the sky at about 12:30am. I saw this strange light from the kitchen window it was cicular and very bright. At first I thorught it wasa car or someone having a party but I ruled them out because it was hovering in the air thats when I thought it was a star. Thats when I realized it was to bright to be a star and it had this strange point of light comeing form the centre of the "star" and it was ciurcling the "star". Thats when I though it was a UFO it stayed at the back of North Shields for sevral hours.

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I would like to Know if ANY BODY else saw the UFO. And can any body please help me idnetifiey the UFO. I have also seen the rare silver cigar UFO. But I am not sure what this is???

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Hi, I'm from Moonta just across the gulf from you. I have been watching the skies a lot lately. I haven't seen that one you mentioned, but recently travelling down to Adelaide not far from Pt Wakefield my son and I spotted a very bright light in the sky in the day time. I first thought it was a star but then thought "How could a star be shining in the day time?" My son said "O it's just a plane" Well these days planes aren't shining like a spotlight either they're usually white or some other color. It was moving too fast to even track it with the binoculars as we were moving fast too.. It was soon out of sight. It wasn't flashing or anything. I've seen 4 other completely different types of UFO besides this thing to date.

join