It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy surrounding the above top secret book.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Maybe this is just me being paranoid, but here me out. I went to Booksamillion today because I wanted to buy the Above Top Secret book. I went in, looked around, and they did not seem to have it. I decided to ask them at the front desk. The lady looked it up and told me that they can't even order it to the store, but i was more than welcome to order it to my house.

This brings in the paranoid part. In the movie seven we were told that the government tracks books at libraries and what not. Could the government be tracking who decides to order the ATS book and see where they live? I think I'm going to order it to a friend's house under an assumed name myself. ny thoughts or am I just crazy?

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
you can't buy it there because it isn't available yet. the expected release date is the end of this month.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Finn1916

Thanks for reminding me, I had forgotten about this book.

I'm in the Uk and will go to the bookshop tomorrow and see if the same thing happens.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Was it not the 2nd of Oct?

Product details * Paperback: 256 pages * Publisher: DISINFORMATION COMPANY LTD (2 Oct 2008) * Language English * ISBN-10: 1934708097 * ISBN-13: 978-1934708095 * Average Customer Review: No customer reviews yet. Be the first. * Amazon.co.uk Sales Rank: 140,068 in Books (See Bestsellers in Books) Popular in this category: #72 in Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Paranormal & Unexplained Phenomena > Unexplained Mysteries

Source

Maybe the date is reference to something else?

[edit on 8/10/08 by blupblup]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
you can't buy it there because it isn't available yet. the expected release date is the end of this month.

See, i thought that too, but looking at sites out there, they state if i order it today i can get in in a few days.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I only see borders showing it as available 10/1 but 4 to 6 weeks for delivery.

amazon has it as pre-order as does barnes and noble.

one of them seems to have a used copy available. I have no clue how this guy is claiming to have a copy of it.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
I only see borders showing it as available 10/1 but 4 to 6 weeks for delivery.

amazon has it as pre-order as does barnes and noble.

one of them seems to have a used copy available. I have no clue how this guy is claiming to have a copy of it.

There is a copy of it that supposedly came out in june. If it hasn't been released, I guess that's why I cant buy it. now i gotta wait longer, oh well. glad it's not a government conspiracy to see who orders it.

new topics

top topics

join