It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramid cam ufo?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
The pyramid cam has been stuck on this image since monday. I took the image and downed the light and turned up the contrast to reveal a sphere top left which radiates to the edge of the image the pattern resembles a fried egg. Try it for yourself.

pyramidcam.com

[edit on 8-10-2008 by truth2u]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
i noticed the "shaded circle" at first too, but i really think it's just a break in the clouds that slightly resembles a circle. then again, is there ever gonna be a way to tell?? it doesn't look like there's much you can do to this in Photoshop...

is it possible that it's a "burned-in" image of the sun?? ...like pixel-burn to a monitor, except maybe the sun has "burned" a nice little spot in the lens of the camera?

[edit on 8-10-2008 by adrenochrome]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by adrenochrome
i noticed the "shaded circle" at first too, but i really think it's just a break in the clouds that slightly resembles a circle. then again, is there ever gonna be a way to tell?? it doesn't look like there's much you can do to this in Photoshop...

is it possible that it's a "burned-in" image of the sun?? ...like pixel-burn to a monitor, except maybe the sun has "burned" a nice little spot in the lens of the camera?

[edit on 8-10-2008 by adrenochrome]

With all due respect WHAT CLOUDS????????

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
to me it looks very smoggy, so the cloud theory makes sense to me.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I indeed notice a shady round spot high on the left. Not saying it is an UFO not saying it isn't one either.

Sometimes suddenly there appeare 'things' on footage that, seen with the naked eye on location weren't seen at all before.

Since digital cams can be bought it seems to happen quite often.

UFO's photographed above the pyramids to my knowledge are;

in 2004 by Jearock Lee:
www.geocities.jp...

in 2005 at Giza:
ufoevidence.org...

in 2006 at Giza:
ccn1.net...

Good luck!!

top topics

join