It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Deagle was right.. OCT 7 was significant!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by DirtyHarry
I am making a prediction for Nov.

I predict that there will be a major decision for everyone to make, and that decision will impact the United States for the next 4 years

Do you have a date for this? The wise master prophet Deagle gave us a date.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harman

Originally posted by Sliick
As said by many posters in this thread, Deagle is a fraud. Besides, he missed the most important, life altering event on oct 7th. The one that has been on the minds of several million people. the scariest event on that fateful day.
i turned 27. HOW could he miss that one?

But yeah, the big 'OMGWTF we are all going to perish, what is going on here!' moment has not come to pass.

That's what October 14th will be about.

That's what Blossom Goodlaugh says.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns
Well IMO this web bot thing is a nice novelty and conversation piece, but I dont intend to hold my breath on its findings or plan my life around a batch of computer code.

Lets see what develops. In the meantime, time for another cup o Earl Gray...hot.

Cheers!!!!

The web-bot is a high tech version of that 8 ball thing we had as kids from the novelty store. You know the one I'm talking about, you think up a question, turn it over and it gives you a response.

Same thing, but the 2008 version.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by savetimerushonline

Well now for the first time we are seeing 'CO-ORDINATED' global interest rate cuts as can be seen here.

The only novel bit is that it is a cut on the rates, and not an increase, but not only has that happened before (since the end of the 80's the rates dropped massively, and everywhere) but also all previous raises, as well as cuts, were all co-ordinated between the different economies, even if they did not happen in the same day. In fact every time one side increased and the other cut, there was wild speculation about the causes of it.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Like all predictions, Deagle pulls from many levels. and if he hits one or two or gets real close he can say he was just off a little. If Something did start on the 7th, was it the asteroid and are its effects yet to be felt, or was that the first "sign from the heavens" of biblical passages, Nostradamus, etc. ? Are more asteroids "that was just found" a precursor to Niburu and the web-bots prediction of Febraury 2009 earthquakes, water rising-coastal event?

As far as conspiracies go, the best part was about TPTB and the Luciferian connection of we the sheeple not protesting, rioting, etc., and consigning ourselves as a willing sacrifice so the reduction of the population can occur? Sacrifice to the reptilians? The Greys? Maybe the Galactic Federation of Light overflight October 14th (over Alabama no less) is the beginning of the confession from world leaders that makes us all realize we've been lied to and starts a worldwide panic, religious conflict, war, martial law, NWO. Maybe he's just part of the angst building that leads to a calamity?

If it is all just a matter of "faith" and belief; maybe all of that needs to be torn away to allow the next phase of evolution or the next plan from the Bildergergers/Knights Templar/skull and bones.

Maybe the aliens came to us a while back and said you've got "x" number of years before your planet gets destroyed, make your people and happy fix your problems and what our leaders did was get greedy and screw everything up? Or, maybe this is what has to happen: angst, terror, suffering, worry, ebola, saccharin, aspartame and tobacco that makes us taste bad to the Federation so they won't eat us?

He also said something about a moral delimma that elevates the tension. I'll make a prediction: if you see O. J. get set free and dominate the news, get the sunglasses and the highest SPF lotion you can.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join