It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life and Death

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I see us all as the Eternal One's (God's, the universe's, the creator's) sperm being ejaculated into the world and each of us as an idea of an individual person from its mind that it would like to see live that is then formulated in its testicles into the physical genes of, from, and then to its imagination (images, senses, EXISTENCE) that it would like to pass on to the future of the world that it perpetually renders into life through its own Being, and the experience of life is alike to One floating through the fallopian tubes in search to penetrate and then become one with the ultimate egg of our creation and truth while we live, that which is the Eternal One, so that we can wake up and be born into life again, so that it can come to one universally existential common understanding of purpose and reason to life because we know that this may be our only life, none of us truly knows while we're consciously alive experiencing through the senses of these bodies what comes after life and no physical evidence can or will ever be presented, because where we are is where the physical evidence resides, so it seeks to know the apex of truth which leads to peace and unity while we're here as it seeks to continue to know us through what it reveals to us, as we are it and we are really revealing our selves to our selves, finally accepting that we don't really know who we are, where we are, why we're here, what we're doing here or when it will be over for us as individuals. Yet I know where I am, I'm existing of the Eternal One (Energy, Never beginning and never ending universal existence) on a beautiful blue/green, ocean dominated surface, round planet, with a moon that steals the sun's shine at night time to light us up just enough for our optical receptors to see on some nights.

Awakened sentient entities (I am) are compelled to curiosity and mystery, because inherently we know that subjecting ourselves to such mental paradigms only strengthens our ability to comprehend more of where we are and what we're really doing here. It's like weightlifting. A weight lifter subjects itself to lifting weights because it knows it will make its body stronger, yet the brain is a body part as well, and we mold it through what we subject it to also, because it is our body and not disconnected from it and hither cause it follows the same system and principles as the body.

new topics

join