It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To those who have been abducted by aliens

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Ok first of im no skeptic i think something is happening and something rather sinister, i myself have never been abducted but I know and have researched quite abit, but I have some questions:

1) Is there a way to stop an abduction attempt or break out of telepathic control? Have you heard any accounts of this?
2) The alien agenda? Can you please divulge any personal oppinions on what it actually is ( I think it's to do with a possible take over through the government)
3) Has anyone ever seen the homeworld or a higehr mothership type enviroment and what was it like?

I wasnt to say thankyou to Above Top Secret because this is the first trully interesting website I have found in awhile, keep it going.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by InternationalistNoAliens

1) Is there a way to stop an abduction attempt or break out of telepathic control? Have you heard any accounts of this?

It is my opinion that every time an abductee is aware of being abducted they are only conscious because they resisted it. Why do you think it's telepathic and not tech?

2) The alien agenda? Can you please divulge any personal oppinions on what it actually is

Their motive? I think they are probably being scientists. Studying and learning our species. Maybe extracting something from us. I don't know.

3) Has anyone ever seen the homeworld or a higehr mothership type enviroment and what was it like?

Nope. But I have seen three of them. Never a UFO.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy

Wait you saw three what? aliens? motherships? not ufos though?
What is your story?

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gamechanger

Wait you saw three what? aliens? motherships? not ufos though?
What is your story?

3 aliens. Here is my story, a thread from years ago. Let me know what you think.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Interesting... pretty standard account and as believable as any I've read.
I sometimes wake up with scratches that I can't explain. In fact just the other day I woke up with several mild scratches on my lower arm. Skin was torn and there were and are red marks but I have no idea what the hell they're from..
Damn aliens... I wish I knew their agenda.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   

3 aliens. Here is my story, a thread from years ago. Let me know what you think.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hi Lucid! Absolutely amazing story.

It gave me chills to imagine being in your situation. Especially with a Martial Arts background where some type of physical response would be a normal reaction to being confronted/surrounded - and not having that ability to assist you must have been even more maddening (or frightening).

I need to ask you:
Do you feel any closer to 'Aliens' / 'ETs' since your abduction?
Like - do you get any kind of recurring images or feelings of being 'watched' sort of like a 'tagged animal' since your experience?

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Ok im going to come clean, I think I may have had an experience or an abduction or attemted abduction. Friday night I slept before waking up in panic at 12:04AM and rushing to the door which a swung open in panic breathing heavilly, Monday night I couldnt sleep and i kept hearing banging on my roof, then at around 1 I herd the banging followed by odd whispering and my ears ringing i leapt out of bed and all the noises stopped. Last night I slept well but I woke up with odd marks on my body.

What do you guys think, aso a new question:

What time would you say abductions usually happen?

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Abductions, which are usually by the greys, occur frequently between 1-4 am, as they aren't suited to our daylight hours, though they will come out during the day depending on their agenda, and will cloak their crafts with cloud. I was reading things like this and then noted that driving a certain route, sitings began earlier in an area where the valley was narrow and lost at least 2 hours of sunlight. My son experienced missing time when he was up watchng a show at 12 and went to get a snack in the kitchen just after it began. A "few moments" later when he returned, the show was over and it was just after 2 am. He's had 2 vivid dreams aboard a craft, and a siting of a grey before being pulled into sleep. I had a siting and a memory of abduction in childhood, and my brother, and his driving partner, both experienced 2 hours missing time while driving truck after seeing a ufo dart behind a cloud, then fly off a moment later, but that moment took it from around 3:30 pm to nearly 5:30 pm, and two hours ahead on the road as well.

Edit to add: I've heard that the scratches people often get is due to some races actually dragging people along the rough ground to their craft. We've never had that fortunately. Thats a pretty rude way of taking their specimens. Anyway, its best to mount a resistance in your mind and meditate, even go outside in the evening and emphatically tell them mentally (they are telepathic and do monitor thoughts) that you reject all "handlers" and if you can't knock at the door and visit at the kitchen table, you're not welcome.

[edit on 8-10-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by InternationalistNoAliens

Try Guy Malone's

WWW.ANCIENTofDAYS.NET...

His materials are available for whatever sized donation.

There's good stuff on his websites.

Basically spiritual warfare stuff in Jesus' Name and Blood will stop such.

He used to have abduction experiences in his teens. And he's helped families stop such when abduction etc. experiences had been going on in the same family for generations.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Yeah I imagine that stuff would work. It scares the hell out of me! I am sure the aliens would also be freaked out by that bible crap.

Good idea

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

Thanks for sharing that. I missed your thread the first time you posted it.
Very interesting story. I have a feeling that there are more people abducted than anyone is aware of. I think many people are abducted and don't really even know it.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
[edit on 8-10-2008 by miss halfway]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

Very interesting experience. Thanks for linking us to your thread.
I also believe you can stop them by letting them know...NO!
Just say F*** U no I am not your experiment and I will hurt you if I can.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Read you story Lucid. Thanks for posting. Makes me mad when I read the reply posts of those who like to mock you or make sarcastic remarks re your story.

I had a friend who went through this. He was taken over and over for as long as he could remember. His constant internal turmoil was always obvious to me but he trusted me enough to share what had happened to him. Why? Because he knew I was open-minded.

All his life he had been told he was 'making it up' or 'dreaming' despite the fact that he had many missing time experiences and would turn up in odd places as a kid, unexplained scars and marks on his body and regression therapy sessions that revealed what was happening. When he was in his mid 20s he stopped telling anyone other than me about his experiences because of past ridicule. He lived in fear and had no one to help him - all he wanted was for them to stop coming, to leave him alone but what help could he get??? The police? No one gave a crap - just me and all I could do was listen.

In the end my friend killed himself at 27 simply because he just couldn't take it anymore. He used to joke about doing it to 'piss them right off' as he put it. He sent me a letter by post the day he did it sharing his reasons. I cried for days after because I felt like I'd been so useless to him.

I get so angry at people who scoff and laugh instead of engaging in an intelligent dialogue with people here who share info that maybe hard to do so.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
That is so heart-breaking. And there are very little support groups of note anywhere, and sometimes the few that are around seem to be filled with some really different type of stories from what I've read. Having a group online to discuss things with in depth can really help people. Everyone gets criticized on this forum, and its one philosophy. But I've read some better stuff. And nowadays its possible to get an informal group going in meetup that may consist of more like-minded experiencers, or blogs. The gray area should have turned into more of what I've read on another forum, but instead all out open attacks are performed by certain people trying to steer everyone into psychiatric help and calls them crazy or delusional fools. This should be different in the gray area at least. One thing I've noticed in the few I've known who committed suicide, is its always the greatest tragedy, and the person is often so sensitive, so nice a person, they can't deal with the traumas, and the world is deprived of a really great person.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by swinggal

Thats quite a ordeal your freind went through, I'm sorry
for your loss.
We've got to stop this, it's not natural.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
The spiritual warfare aspect stuff, doesn't work by the way. I am spiritual, and pray in quite traditional manners myself at times, and meditate and truly thought that it wouldn't happen to the kids. That we were safe now. And due to the numerous sightings, ufo that hovered for 5 minutes overhead I called my kids out to see, a black triangle they called me out to see, and numerous others, I decided with my prayers and meditation, if we all stayed inside and refused to notice they wouldn't bug us anymore. Well, thought it worked for a couple months, though we all still saw a craft visiting my grandmother's in the interior. It suddenly appeared and flew slowly over and disappeared forever in a cloud just beyond the house. It had a large red light covering the craft, but my eagle eyed 17 year old said it was a diamond shaped. Well my 6 year old, who was being kept in the dark except for seeing these things wouldn't go to sleep. Finally he told me he thought they were following us, and that he wouldn't sleep near any windows in case they came through the windows in the night to take him. Now, he wasn't told anything like that. He doesn't want to see or hear of a craft now, and connects ufos with being taken through a window in the night. Then, nearly a month ago, my 17 year old told me about some recent things for him. So, praying for God's protection. Telling them to leave you alone in the name of Jesus Christ. Claiming that God's light and protection surround you and nothing may touch you mind, body, spirit and soul, doesn't work. They just change their tactics a bit is all.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I've heard of a fw ways to stop the abduction senario, 1 was something about a thought screen helmet and the other was about listening to certain music on an Ipod would block their telekenesis. Personally I think the only way to stop them would be to controll your thoughts. I never expected spiritual warfare to work (im an atheist but i not one of those types who rubs it in i definetly believe in the morals that holy books give to us its a shame most people dont) though I did think that thinking of a higher being would scare them, maybe its because the being resembles a Nordic or because of their telepahy they have to see an image of someone much bigger.

If you have any info on the first two methods please tell me, and thanks for your storys some of them are truly heart breaking, I dont know how people can call them space brothers if they do this to people, thanks again

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by InternationalistNoAliens

If you have any info on the first two methods please tell me

You didn't respond to my post

I might have some ideas...

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Thanks everyone for reading my thread

I don't want to steer off topic by talking about my experience. Just wanted to say thanks for showing interest and sharing your thoughts.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join