It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Federal Reserve Engaged in Acts of Economic Warfare Against America?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
A lot of people are expecting a one-world government, but I think what were going to get instead is just a one-world currency. No need for one government if you can control everything with one currency. Think about it... The Euro has yet to be adopted by the British people, who so far refuse to give up their precious pound. So, to get the whole world to accept a new currency, why not debase the value of all existing currencies so that people we will be happy to accept a new currency that does have some exchange value?

[edit on 15-1-2009 by Rumpelstiltskin]

[edit on 16-1-2009 by Rumpelstiltskin]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rumpelstiltskin
A lot of people are expecting a one-world government, but I think what were going to get instead is just a one-world currency. No need for one government if you can control everything with one currency. Think about it... The Euro has yet to be adopted by the British people, who so far refuse to give up their precious pound. So, to get the whole world to accept a new currency, why not debase the value of all existing currencies so far down that people we will be happy to accept a new currency that does have some exchange value?

[edit on 15-1-2009 by Rumpelstiltskin]

Also Denmark and Sweden has refused euro and Germany wants to go back to Deutschmark.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I can tell you for a fact that it is. Just take a look at my last few posts. It stinks of FED manipulation:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And a few by others:

You take your own guesses. But we're in for the ride of our lives.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

Most funny thing is that this will also be seen all around the world. if i was american i would voted for Ron Paul, he is like old school american, constitutionist and ANTI Federal reserve. he is the most bad ass politican i have seen. and he tries to stopp the Federal reserve act. and yeah this is going strait to hell and we ALL have first class tickets.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Too bad we couldn't get Ron Paul's take on the article. It is an interesting idea, makes you wonder. Even if its wrong in its premise, it still gives an idea what the effects might be from the Fed's actions.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Who are these people, why haven't others caught on to this?

What is so complex that these fools could get away with this? Is there no true good soul left in american power?

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfAces
Who are these people?

They are the private owners of the U.S. Federal Reserve, part of a network of families that own or control almost every central bank in the world. Someone once aptly called this group the "cartel of cartels." Family names like Rothschild, Dupont, Warburg, Rockefeller, Harriman. I think the Bush family holds shares in the Fed, but they are more like front desk clerks compared to the bigger names. Here's a good question: Why do people think Bill Gates is the richest man in the world when he has less than $100 billion to his name? Because all we ever get to see are lists of the richest individuals, not families. Some of these families have to be trillionaires. Think about it... $500 trillion of wealth in the world (by some estimates). Meanwhile, the two 'supposedly' richest guys in the world, Buffet And Gates, control less than $200 billion between them! Where is the other $499.8 trillion? In our pockets? Huh! The average person is in debt up to their ears. So is the average business and government. So, who owns everything? The creditors. Napoleon didn't want their credit because, as he put it so very well, "The hand that gives is above the hand that takes."

Originally posted by AceOfAces
Why haven't others caught on to this? Is there no true good soul left in american power?

The coddled-classes are not about to start a revolution for us. They are more concerned with moving up within the existing system, or just afraid of moving down. The revolution will have to begin from below.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by turbokid
seems the plan is to crash the system and pick up all the pieces at firesale prices.
when you are as wealthy as the fed bankers, the goal isnt money anymore, its power.

Well, there's no point expressing my opinion, you have done it for me.

When you have enough money to have whatever you desire in the world, why would you want more?

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Now that is a truth. We think that this land is not in the game. The truth is they have been trying to sell this land from under us. We may be just crying about what naturally goes on in business. Bought , real cheap from indians and sold for tremendous profit to the highest bidder. Your home your land protected by the constitution means your property can be sold by the government.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Muundoggie

hey, thanks for the link & the article....

here's a weekly (or-so) newsletter which i read religiously,
consider the article as a side-dish for your OP Entree'
www.theinternationalforecaster.com...
title: "Just the Early Stages of Economic and Financial Collapse"
dtd 21 Jan 2009

[...]
We are still in the earliest stages of an economic and financial collapse, which was deliberately engineered to bring about eventual total control of our economy and financial system. Except for government and the Fed, Wall Street finance has been incapacitated. The government and the Fed are left to do as they please. Our bought and paid for Congress will rubber stamp anything handed to them. Bank credit will surpass $1 trillion this year to keep the elitist banks solvent and to delay the forces of deflation and depression. Overall credit expansion will expand to $2 trillion plus as many more banks, brokerage houses, lenders, insurance companies and illuminist corporate giants are served up all the cash and credit they need to survive. Very little will ever be paid back. Once the grip of the Fed and our Treasury is complete it will be almost their sole responsibility to extend credit. The excuse will be it has to be done to save the system as they chip you and give you a debit card and set up currency and exchange controls, devalue the dollar and institute wage and price controls. We then become wards of the state. They have allowed the banks to get into such awful shape, that they will tell you that they and America have no other option but to have government and the Fed mandate what will be done to save the system. [...]

the thing i'm wondering... just whom of the international cartel of Banker cartels are both the USA 'Fed' and the London CentralBank taking their marching orders from??
I'm pretty sure its not the BIS (bank of international settlements),
but, i have a gut feeling, the BIS in less than a dozen years will be adminstering the bankruptcy of the USA--> & the relocation & retargeting of the nuclear arsenal

talk about getting the masses fat/dumbed down/& happy,
i say the Fed has a hand in this too.

[edit on 22-1-2009 by St Udio]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Okay so the FED has printed out trillions of dollars and injected even more electronic monies into the system.
But wait a second NO ONE HAS ANY MONEY! So where exactly is it all? That is the question you are not touching on.
Funny thing is the money is there and its being used to buy up what ever the bankers don't already control and shut down what "they" don't feel anyone needs. This happens like every 50 years or so, only this time it isn't just a consolidation its a complete worldwide take over. There isn't a government in any country that's not being put in their place by these people. They have all the money and all the control they need. THEY now run the show.
Get ready for the ride of your life because what they have been putting in place for years is going to send every economy worldwide into a tailspin sooner than later.
The USA was simply waiting till they got the new prez in before they started shooting off about just how many states, banks and companies are done or have already gone under. California was supposed to wait till Jan 31 before shooting off at the mouth. But no matter they already had all the protection in place to quell any dissent and rioting.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Well Im going to show you something that is going to knock your socks off. If you think YOU are the only person who thinks the BOE is the man behind the curtain you are wrong. A congressman by the name of Louis Thomas McFadden thought the same thing. He even held hearings. Read these two links and enjoy. It makes your case for you plain as day. He was killed after 3 assassination attempts.

www.sweetliberty.org...

www.modernhistoryproject.org...

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by tjeffersonsghost
Well Im going to show you something that is going to knock your socks off. If you think YOU are the only person who thinks the BOE is the man behind the curtain you are wrong. A congressman by the name of Louis Thomas McFadden thought the same thing. He even held hearings. Read these two links and enjoy. It makes your case for you plain as day. He was killed after 3 assassination attempts.

www.sweetliberty.org...

www.modernhistoryproject.org...

I've only gotten half way through the first link and I had to stop to say thank you! Excellent stuff - should be required reading for Teenagers in Civics classes..., oh wait...., since the Federal government infiltrated the education system they don't teach THAT anymore..., only 'public service'.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Max the stuff I have given is powerful stuff. For those who say history repeats itself here is a fine example. He was brave to stand up to the powers and paid with this life. His vote to impeach hoover was knocked down 362-8 a big vote of confidence for hoover. Sometimes just because you are not in the majority doesnt mean you are not right. Ask Ron Paul. Louis Thomas McFadden knew the scams and gig and tried doing something about it. I admire this guy no matter how much histry tries to demonize him.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
i submit this for your reading... interesting stuff
its being called "the feds blueprint for market manipulation"

apparently it was found by a researcher and was written by an unknown person in the Federal reserve in 1961

fraser.stlouisfed.org...

the article with some commentary included is here.
www.gata.org...

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
i think the answer is an absolute yes ,the fed has been hijacked by manevolent forces who have used it to topple the economic systems of the world time and time again.
they print money like their on a mission....at the beggining of the bush term interest rates were lowered to nothing...the result was a borrowing spree financed by said printing that lead to an unsustainible bubble,now to get out of the collapsing bubble they are printing even more money....the result is a collapsing dollar and commodity value,the more they print the greater the collapse.

its evident the fed cannot be trusted with the economic power they have...instead it should be split up and run by real economists and not POLITICiANS.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I'm not sure that the fed has been hijacked, more that it was designed with this in mind. Consolidation of power through money manipulation.

A couple of questions for the experts on this board:
The way I understand the stock market, all this money that has been lost is not real money. It doesn't become "real" unless the stock is sold at the lower price. then it is locked in and the loss is the difference between the price at which it was bought and where it was sold. So is the money being created by the fed any more real than those stock market losses if the stock is unsold?

Have they given up the notion of borrowing money from China that we must repay with interest? Is this real money or digits on a computer? There is not the slightest chance this money will ever be repaid let alone the interest so what is it that china owns, literally owns--our government? the stock the government has scooped up from the banks and automakers? the land under our feet? or doesn't china expect collateral for loans?

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by earlywatcher

Have they given up the notion of borrowing money from China that we must repay with interest? Is this real money or digits on a computer? There is not the slightest chance this money will ever be repaid let alone the interest so what is it that china owns, literally owns--our government? the stock the government has scooped up from the banks and automakers? the land under our feet? or doesn't china expect collateral for loans?

When your money oriented money is no option. China's financial grip on america assures them control over eastern imperialistic diplomacy. Plus a trade pact, and aid should any other foreign country decide to invade china. We are financial security.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I would like to know why we as apeople have not purchased back the Federal reserve for the price listed in its charter.

Thed first thing I would do is outlaw fractional lending altogether is that counterfiting?

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Muundoggie

I would think they are more consumed with trying to save their own behind and propping up the current world order they created 100 years ago...

They have been printing money for decades. What has changed?

Just saying...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join