It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Galactic Federation of Light or Project Blue Beam and the Nephilim?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Anyways I thought I would leave you the source for alot of my information, it's only fair.

Enjoy

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Where are all the GFL people at?

Where are they?

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
The GFL is an obvious hoax that doesn't hold up. It seems like it's just people who think if they say it's so, that it will magically happen. Mixed in with some Star Trek of course.

The name in itself is the first clue. Completely made up human word. The entire concept of a galactic government is a human invention.

Now I don't doubt aliens have visited our planet. I don't even doubt they've had big influences. But the galactic federation of light is not it.

Why is it only galactic? Does it war against other galaxies? And is light the name of our galaxy?

Why does it have/need government? Government is only needed in a society that has evil. And why do they always act like bees/robots? Where is their individuality?

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

Hmmmn, Doesn't holde up? Are you familar with Thoth the Atlantean and the emerald tablets?, or even the tablet of Hermes? The below is quite interesting me thinks?
www.crystalinks.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Scarcer

hello this is not an attempt at a debate simply an answer to one of your questions. paul himself says "all scripture is GOD breathed and is useful for teaching rebuking correcting and training in righteousness" 2tim 3:16
Jesus testifies that scripture cant be broken jn 10:35 paul also tells timothy in 1 tim 4:13 to devote himself to the public reading of scripture as part of the process of teaching and bringing people to christ. Jesus also spends a great deal talking about scripture being all about him. The whole of the old testament was not secret mystical code about humanitys potential. it was about mans state and the plan of redemption through christ. as for the more "outrages" claims in the old testament namely genesis. Note that paul in romans 5:12-21 is refering to Adam as a real historical person and that jesus in mat 12;41 is saying that jonah was a real prophet who did go to the ninevites and did get trapped in the belly of a whale. As for the more esoteric elements on the nature of GOD and reality and consciousness while interesting the bible is clear that its purpose is simply to reveal GODs redemptive plan through christ and that his will for believers is simply to love GOD first and his neighbor as himself and all the other things of "holiness" just come naturally out of that focus. so while creation does show the depth of GODS genius the only thing GOD is concerned with is a repentive heart that turns from sin and seeks to bear fruit in order that people will not perish on the day of judgment. i encourage you to read 1 corinthians because paul goes into great detail about the wisdom of GOD in contrast to the wisdom of an age. so like paul says return to the faith of your youth. The simplicity of christ crucified for sins and that while there are alot of gifts for humanity to have GODs heart and compassion for the lost is the one with any true value. oh and stay away from the aliens i think theyre bad news lol

[edit on 11-10-2008 by 8bitbreakfast]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by MCoG1980

Hmmmn, Doesn't holde up? Are you familar with Thoth the Atlantean and the emerald tablets?, or even the tablet of Hermes? The below is quite interesting me thinks?
www.crystalinks.com...

No, it doesn't hold up. I am a believer that there is life out there. I am a believer they have visited the earth, and probably still do. But that in itself does not make someone's claims valid.

It's not the idea of aliens that bother me, it's all the agenda's being pushed by the use of aliens.

[edit on 11-10-2008 by badmedia]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

There is no such thing as a false interpretation of the Bible. But know that there is also no literal interpretation that is true. Most of what occurred in the Bible is a reproduction of stories hundreds of generations old, though that does no mean the stories today are no less accurate than those of the past. There is very little historical documentation of those events, but that is because interpretive literature has been the most dominantly recorded over time. Any accurate history would be indistinguishable from those interpreted and rewritten texts produced by those religious institutions over the past two thousand years. Why would the real, historical documents be any different than the hundreds of thousands of rewritten, interpretative texts produced by the concerned organizations?

That being said, it shouldn't be disregarded, simply because you have been raised in an ignorant, misinformed Atheist society that mistakenly undervalues the significance of all that is said in the Bible. It is the single most compelling piece of human literature ever recorded. It does have elements of truth, especially in its history. It was written over hundreds of generations, and they made sure it was contemporary by including all the nations of people that lived during those periods. It is so important in the understanding of the human journey, in both an anthropologically sense, and in the understanding of the self and spiritual condition.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by GodshipForAll

your personal comment is great and so true!

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by cognoscente

Ok, if there is no false interpretation of the bible, then the mistranslations are correct and how I view the character who God tolled to kill the mans own son literaly God Tempting a Man With Sin just as I view it?

I may be a christian but I am slowly turning my back and I already know everything is much deeper then the bible says.

-----God told a man to kill his son, tempting him to commit sin. God says he will never tempt a man with sin. Which makes these 'words of God simple hypocrisy'.

-And as he was about to kill his son, God saw that he would obey him, and shouted Stop! just before the man struck his son.

It is not ignorance to question God in any way. It's ignorance to obey the words in the bible blindly, even the words of the bible explain that we are not to be ignorant.

Also I notice a trend in the bible. The earlier in the bible, the earlier in the bible, the more extreme miracles we see, firther on and into the new testiment, the most amazing we read about is storms quieting and men being risen from the dead. People are risen from the dead to this day.

If God is the same yesterday, today and forever, then how come these miracles are not? Human was just as blind and ignorant back then. The only difference is technology.

[edit on 11-10-2008 by Scarcer]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I guess we were thinking along the same line.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

BP

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Scarcer

You're wrong because you initially assume everything in the Bible is a one hundred percent literal truth. You then say everything in the Bible has in fact occurred at some point in reality, and then you attack it, saying it could not possibly be so, based on logic and reason.

The Bible, just as any novel you read, can be used as a tool for intellectual growth. And you completely disregard it because of the accuracy (or lack thereof) of its claims. That's what I meant when I said you are blatantly ignorant by questioning it in that way.

That's what I meant when I said there is no false interpretation, but no literal one that is, in reality, true as well.

[edit on 12-10-2008 by cognoscente]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   

If you read her site, she explains that that term was not hers nor did she ever say "galactic". To clear things up on that matter, she explains that she only ever said "federation of light", and that galactic was a term being used by people who are "jumoing on the bandwagon" so to speak, on youtube. So that isn't even an issue apparently.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

It's interesting that people are very busy stressing, "think for yourself", but then insist, that rather than try to understand the bible, we should believe it instead. It is full of logical holes. Those who wrote that Bible made some obvious errors. The author, or let's say authors, of some of the acts in the bible(including wholesale destruction of whole cities in the Old Testament) would be, in this current era, be guilty of war crimes. Without doubt, those who wrote the bible, had an agenda. Have you ever wondered what that agenda was? You may want to look further...

It is all very well to preach love and goodness, and sweetness and light, and forget that we all live in flesh and blood.

Don't judge, lest you be judged yourself.

I think that the fact that you are saying this is good and that that is bad, "because the bible says" is ridiculous and without basis.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

Go here to get some answers to your questions. Hope this helps. -Ande

thetruthabout1111awakeningcode.blogspot.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join