It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Bevy of Questions to ponder about the GFL

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Here are some serious concerns and questions I have that have not been addressed in anything I have come accross here or online. These are serious questions I have so please do not ban me.

1. If the GFL are real, why do they not communicate through other means more conventional and believable to humans?

2. What do you think our world governments will do when/if first contact happens with any alien race without them communicating on our level first? Would our barbaric militaries not attack them to ensure the safety of the human race?

3. Who will the GFL endorse for the US presidency and do you know whether either candidate considers any of this seriously?

4. What alien races are enemies of the GFL and if the Greys are not allies, do you think they will work to stop any sort of human alliance?

5. I keep reading the mission of the GFL is "love, love, etc." well how do they view the topic of sex and eroticsm? Do they roll "free love" into their beliefs?

6. Many humans will make this their new "religion" no matter what is said if it happens. How does the GFL plan to handle such idolatry? If they are any advanced race, how will they stop people from worshipping their leaders and how will such actions be viewed by current religious leaders or our God(s) if any exist or will return.

7. How do the GFL factor into Nibiru and the Annunaki? I keep seeing the two mentioned on Nibiru websites but see no correlation. Are these Annunaki enemies and if you believe in their return in 2012, what do you believe would transpire if another alien race is already on our planet?

8. What of the bases and alien races on the moon? Do you think they will just stand by and ignore this whole thing?

9. Money - Can someone explain in detail how the GFL will in one fail swoop resolve the world's economic problems without the collapse of the current "rich" and without starting some sort of war. What do you think the timeline for such a war would be after First Contact? Our current governments and lawyers would not openly accept any sort of mass economic change likely for the next 200 years. Their are standing oil contracts out there between transportation and big oil for at least the next 50.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Just Cause

Can the Moderators please close this thread. This is getting ridiculous!

If the Op has these questions concerning the GFL, please post them in an already established thread instead of wasting precious bandwidth on a new one!

IRM

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
What thread would you suggest these get posted in? Most established threads are off topic and way out of hand as you have suggested on other threads about this whole GFL subject.

Thanks for the nice welcome btw.

I didn't see any good fit for it and these are questions no one has asked. I stand by my first post.

MODs, please do not close this just because someone who is negatively effected by the situation is asking

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Hi Just Cause: joined today? Welcome to ATS.

This one should be the 38th thread about it.
You might want to take a look at the previous 37 threads regarding this stuff.

• 10/14/2008: Decide Whether We Should Show Up!!!

• 14 OCTOBER ill gladly start the thread!!!!!

• Another Live weather satellite showing the same

• A Space Ship Will Hover Over Las Vegas For 3 - 4 Days!

• Blossom Goodchild’s Predicted Mass UFO Sighting: Will it Force Disclosure to Occur?

• Buddha's Coming - Oct 14

• Connecting GFL channelings, benjamin fulford and banking crisis - the BIG picture

• Federation of Light New Message Update from Blossom Goodchild Herself

• Federation of light to appear OCT 14th 08

• Galactic Federation Of light?

• Galactic Federation of Light Space Ship?

• GFL & 14-10; dissapointment once again

• GFL spaceship to appear Oct.14th,2008, page 1

• Important Message: Alien Visitation Coming!

• Is Blossom Goodchild Right about Oct 14th? Is This proof?

• Messages from the GFL (Galactic Federation of Light)

• NASA Delays "October 14th,2008" Atlantis Hubble Mission

• New Message from GFL regarding Oct. 14th 2008

• Newest "Channeling from Blossom Goodchild" Friday October 3 2008

• October 14th, 2008 - Barack Obama?

• October 1st contact or False Flag?

• OCTOBER 14th Confirmed. THE GALACTIC FAMILY OF LIGHT!

• Predicted Mass UFO Sighting: Will it Force Disclosure to Occur?

• Preface: Message before Oct. 14th GFL Announcment...

• Profit Yahweh claims "HE" is summoning the Oct 14 ship

• Rebuttal In Defiance Of The GFL

• Snow-cone (Related to October 14 / 16?)

• The Galactic Federation

• The Mother ship and audio predicted next Tuesday

• The only thing Blossom Goodchild is channelling is peoples gullibility

• UFO Invasion on 10/14?

• UPDATE - 10/6/08 - Major Announcement by the Galactic Federation of Light

• What If The Oct 14th Fly Over Came to Pass?

• What is all this about Oct 14th?

• What is going on with Google Earth? (Related to October 14th)

• Why Blossom Goodchild Not Self Promoting.

• Will October 14th be a "New Fatima"

• posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 01:32 AM
    link   
    Thanks

I have already been reading these for the past two weeks and posted this because I did not see these specific questions asked or mentioned anywhere (other than the Election one which I just had to throw in because I read no decisive answer)

I am looking through them again for posts from today now.

[edit on 8-10-2008 by Just Cause]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 01:34 AM
    link   

Thanks for joining us, Just Cause, and your question are valid....assuming it is for real. I, myself, am not convinced.
    The negative posts are because there are 40+ topics concerning GFL and it's message/announcement and your right, they all have lapsed into off-topic world. It's odd how so many people just feel the need to completely trash what doesn't fit into his or her scheme of things. Discussion is, if allowed to be, positive.
    Internos is keeping a running tab, I see. Thanks Internos.

I dunno man, it's just not believable in my eyes, so the questions you ask are kinda moot until something happens.

Just saying,
    Cuhail

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 01:48 AM
    link   
    are extraterrestrials the closest link to poultry

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 03:06 AM
    link   
    Well, I read her e-book last night...."Snapshot", it is a heart rending read of her struggle to believe and trust what she is be asked to do.......( read it and decide if you would have trusted what you were being told)...... a snapshot of all the channelings/ communications she has had with the FOL since late 2007. Her eventual trust and belief, although a struggle in what she is being told, which is very interesting and yeh...believable.... It also makes your heart soar because if what she has written is real then we are to be helped, gently and carefully in a way we could never, ever imagine......... not in our wildest dreams................

I, personally commend her for putting out that message. why, you ask, many of you think she is a fraudster and crank....... I wholeheartedly do not think she is ANY of those... /yeh it does seem a bit "far-out there" but for the life of me I cannot deny that for some bizarre reason, I too have found myself believing or wanting to beieve in what she has been told..... it just reads...... right????

Without scientific proof there will always be the element of doubt... but how many times in your life have you gone with your "gut" instinct and more importantly how many times have you ignored that instinct and wished/ realised at a later date that you should have listened to it...... I can hold my hand up and say I have.... a few times....

I am going to blatantly copy a message from her site that was sent to her, I do not know that authors name so I cannot acknowledge them, but I feel it sums up what I and seemingly many many others are feeling at this turbulent time in our history on this planet.

I support you all the way! Your message only confirms an inner-knowing and for that I'm thankful! I think it's awesome that you had and have the courage to step up and generate a buzz all over the world. Simply the fact that it's being discussed and contemplated by people is a good thing I think. Whether something happens or not, it effects our consciousness in a positive way for sure. It's like a seed of expansion if you will. I believe it will happen, it makes sense to me considering the ever deteriorating condition of our planet. We're obviously going to be needing some form of assistance to put a stop to the destruction of our environment and health. It's only fair that we as a people and mother earth will be getting some extra help in the near future. I don't think there's a threat of evil coming our way from outside cause it's already here! There's an occult power elite, the so called illuminate, controlling our world with tools that we just cannot match on our own at this point. People who think otherwise are just really ignorant if you ask me.
    There's enough historical evidence to be found that for a long time there have been secret societies creating our current society, practising occult magic and withholding powerful knowledge about the true history of mankind. The divide and conquer policy, creating fear, has worked in their benefit for a long time. America's secret government has been in contact with a more self-serving race of visitors, for some 60 years now and gained advanced technologies that are being withheld from us and are being used against us. Like a little toddler who found the matches, incapable of dealing with such power, they're ruining everything. We've been dumbed down and kept in the dark quite literally for so long that for many people still, it's hard if not impossible to think and comprehend outside that box, a phenomenon referred to as cognitive dissonance in psychology.The benevolent ones of the federation of light, as I understand it, work according to the universal laws and one of them is the law of free will. It takes a critical mass of people who have ' woken up' and seek interaction for them to openly show up.

continued below...........

[edit on 8/10/2008 by barontorz]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 03:12 AM
    link   
    more....

This apparently has happened over the past few years and therefore 'first contact' is not an intervention but a response to a cry for help, which is quite a different situation. Through our awakening we have attracted them, law of attraction. Your message demonstrates respect for our sovereignty in that it does not state we're not good enough yet or shall be disciplined as if we have failed. We've been kept out of the loop, living in a malevolent Truman- show (Jim Carrey) and they're coming to fill us in and expand our horizon cause our so called leaders won't do it and we deserve to evolve as a species. Inspiration instead of intimidation, that's how I perceive it. A lot of people fight for freedom of speech but what about freedom of truth? If what you base opinions on and fight for is a manipulated reality it's like running in circles. So much censorship and disinformation in the news and education has been going on that I just can't wait for a fresh breath of air to come our way. Like recovering from amnesia we'll be reminded of who we really are in essence as more and more people are sensing that. Now, about those who try to put you down I see it as followed; By creating such a contrast and tension they only add to the gratification and satisfaction when it does happen, it only creates a bigger climax an more excitement! Don't let 'em get to you! It's funny to read about certain anonymous individuals returning to your blog to vent their frustrations, they obviously have a bigger curiosity then they'd like to admit. A good look in the mirror wouldn't hurt them. If the event takes place it could possibly cause some anxiety and self doubt and demand some soul searching which is only a good thing in these days of transformation. They might feel misled and find out it's their own 'demons' playing up through fear; False Expectations Appearing Real. In no way is there any danger or is it a waste of time to have positive intent and thoughts and focus on an event as a collective.There's scientific proof for the ascensionproces leading up to 2012 and also that there's a conscious field of energy all around us that is effected by our thoughts and feelings. Raising our frequency through positive intent, creating collective awareness is necessary for people to be able to rise to the occasion of ascension. Check out David Wilcocks's website for more info on that if you like www.divinecosmos.com and James Gilliland's www.eceti.org
    I also find www.projectcamelot.org very informative with whistle blower testimonies about all kinds of things. How about two of America's most respected astronauts Edgar Mitchell and George Cooper's testimonies that UFOs and et's are real, talk about disclosure! www.disclosureproject.com Let's stand firmly in our positive intentions and be light and not heavy(only on the guitars!). Take a step back every now and then and observe with a smile. No matter what happens, these are interesting times! It's always darkest right before dawn, keep your head up.Your message is being spread here through one of my favourite sites www.niburu.nl Better to be passionate and take some # for it than to feel #ty for not living with any passion (pardon my french, made that up myself). Keep up your courage, it's inspiring! Love and light and laughter to you too all the way from the Netherlands [quote/]

So ask yourself this, maybe you should read the book, I have a copy on pdf, (I'm sorry Blossom Goodchild but surely if they/you want the message OUT then you won't object... and if you do..... well I'll leave the rest to fill in that one) so no you won't have to buy it.
    Before you judge her, why not give it a read and decide for yourself....... Many of the questions the OP asked are answered in it.....

Your call, I will be looking to the skies on the 14th because I WANT to believe and I truely belive we are in desperate need of a little LOVE and a nudge in the right direction forwards.........

[edit on 8/10/2008 by barontorz]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:55 AM
    link   
    reply to post by barontorz

Essentially, you have committed a © copyright violation by pasting the material without permission and an ATS Terms & Conditions violation by not supplying an accompanying URL to the 'pasted' material.

IRM

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:07 AM
    link   
    Originally posted by Just Cause

1. If the GFL are real, why do they not communicate through other means more conventional and believable to humans?

They are not real.

2. What do you think our world governments will do when/if first contact happens with any alien race without them communicating on our level first? Would our barbaric militaries not attack them to ensure the safety of the human race?

Maybe contact has already been made.

3. Who will the GFL endorse for the US presidency and do you know whether either candidate considers any of this seriously?

I'm pretty sure they're neutral

4. What alien races are enemies of the GFL and if the Greys are not allies, do you think they will work to stop any sort of human alliance?

As the GFL is made up rubbish, It's a moot point.

5. I keep reading the mission of the GFL is "love, love, etc." well how do they view the topic of sex and eroticsm? Do they roll "free love" into their beliefs?

They do, and they'll even hook you up with a hot member of the opposite or same sex, depending on your preference

6. Many humans will make this their new "religion" no matter what is said if it happens. How does the GFL plan to handle such idolatry? If they are any advanced race, how will they stop people from worshipping their leaders and how will such actions be viewed by current religious leaders or our God(s) if any exist or will return.

They welcome worship, That is the humans behind the GFL HOAX

7. How do the GFL factor into Nibiru and the Annunaki? I keep seeing the two mentioned on Nibiru websites but see no correlation. Are these Annunaki enemies and if you believe in their return in 2012, what do you believe would transpire if another alien race is already on our planet?

Well, throw in the LHC, elvis, diana and nibiru, NWO, Reptilians and you're on the right tracks.
    The GFL will reveal all........

8. What of the bases and alien races on the moon? Do you think they will just stand by and ignore this whole thing?

They are probably quite glad that the heat is off them for a while and directed at the GFL.

9. Money - Can someone explain in detail how the GFL will in one fail swoop resolve the world's economic problems without the collapse of the current "rich" and without starting some sort of war. What do you think the timeline for such a war would be after First Contact? Our current governments and lawyers would not openly accept any sort of mass economic change likely for the next 200 years. Their are standing oil contracts out there between transportation and big oil for at least the next 50.

By robbing from the rich and giving to the poor... they are huge Robin Hood fans

Hope this has helped.

[edit on 8/10/08 by blupblup]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:27 AM
    link   
    blupblup, It was a good laugh but looking for answers from those who believe, Just trying to gauge what belief systems are behind the GFL

thanks to you who posted the info book

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:43 AM
    link   
    reply to post by internos

lol you are the man! In all fairness to JustCause I can understand the reasoning in starting a new thread to discuss these questions. I tried to propose some questions in another one of those threads and it got ignored with no responses while people continued to bicker about how insane or saintly miss goodchilde was.

So I understand that OPs reasoning for wanting a thread just for these questions. To the op.. I will post more when I have had time to consider these things. I really can't say I have any idea how they will solve our economic problems, but it is most likely in a way that can only be done by an outside source.. as we are too much controlled by our world governments right now and they would never allow such equality.

would they? If that happened why would we need them?
    If there was no longer poverty why would crime be a problem anymore?
    Without crime.. why would we need the governments at all?

food for thought.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:49 AM
    link   
    reply to post by InfaRedMan

Should I remove it then????............. Wouldn't want to cause any trouble but I wanted others to read what was said...........

Let me know and if needs be I will edit it ok.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 12:09 PM
    link   
    barontorz, all ya need to do is edit in a link to the words you've copied and pasted. InfraRedMan means no harm, of course, he's just hip to pointing out flaws lately. No biggie.

So, find the online page where you got those words and give us a link to it so we may read the e-book ourselves.

Thanks man, no worries.

Cuhail

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 12:34 PM
    link   

Well that was my mission, and I'm glad you laughed.

My work here is done..

*Flies off into the sunset*

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 12:44 PM
    link   
    Someone should start a thread specifically about the various GFL threads. I mean, hell, why break president?

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 01:00 PM
    link   
    reply to post by internos

Darn it and just when I was getting ready to post a thread called
    " Fashion and the GLF" you know a kind of what they wear and what should I wear.

Just joking!

Hi justcurious! Welcome....

I have enjoyed all the threads except some seemed to be for the points generated. Not you OP.

Edit Typo

[edit on 8-10-2008 by cindymars]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:25 AM
    link   
    reply to post by cindymars

LOL cindymars! Perhaps you could cover the fashions at the Red Carpet Event that will accompany the arrival of the Mothership. I hear Tom Cruise is a definite show and Beck will be playing a set.

7 of 9 was hot ehhh! Rowwwwrrrr - "Resistance is indeed futile"!

IRM

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:35 AM
    link   
    GFL FLIGHT UPDATE!!!

Due to major works and reconstruction to the intergalactic worm holes there will be delays on arrivals at Earth and other far rim colonies.

We have requested standard hyper drive modes while entering these worm holes and be cautious of our maintenance crews.

GFL Flight Non. 101 expected arrival time will now be approx 2010.

Further updates will be annouced on progress.

Thank You For Your Patience.

Sorry I could not help myself

top topics

<<   2 >>

join